Chapter 135 – Betrayal
429 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex was in a gate several days later, without a clue what had happened. 

There were so many gates now, and their members were stretched

Lex was in the gate with their new members Thor and Sif.

He wanted to evaluate them to see if they were powerful enough to lead their own team to close gates, which would help lighten their load as new leaders.

Although he still had his own misgivings about them, he was actually impressed by their performance in the gate.

Thor was brutal and efficient, smashing through the bodies of the green skinned monsters in the gate.

They were 6 feet tall, had 4 hands, 6 eyes and red hair that looked like flames. 

They were incredibly strong, at least as strong as an A Rank like the Olympian Ares or Magnus.

Sif on the other hand moved gracefully slicing the monsters, lightning flowed through her sword.

Lex watched and wondered, did she learn lightning cultivation from the cultivation world? 

Lex was using his sex doll body, as Heather was in another gate with Jasmine and Donny.

He thought of using Yasmeen, but he decided on the sex doll since he wanted to hide with his shadows and remain mysterious in front of Thor and Sif.

He only summoned lower level 5 werewolves to fight to hide his full ability.

They were still powerful under earthly standards, at around A Rank matching the monsters, but Lex only summoned 20 of them so that he could evaluate the two pair.

Suddenly, a monster a head taller than the rest, its hair multicolored appeared

It's 4 hands were glowing, two red and two white, throwing flames and ice bolts at the shadow clones. 

Thor jumped majestically into the air, ignoring being frozen and smashed it's skull toppling the monster. 

Thor continued smashing the monster's head, before picking up the gem inside the bloody mush left over. 

Lex walked towards the body, impressed. 

Suddenly, he saw a sword poking out of his chest!

He turned his head to look at Sif when another sword chopped his head off. 

"Is it done?" Thor asked

All of Lex's shadow clones dissipated. 

"Yes. I think our mission is done" Sif said as they kicked Lex's body away. 

"What is that? A doll head?" Thor asked

Sif poked her sword through the doll's head and picked it up, frowning

"I don't know, but lets get rid of the whole body, just to be sure" she said, as lighting made the sex doll head explode. 

Thor smashed Lex's sex doll body until it was just flattened titanium and silicone. 

"Let's go back and report. Mission accomplished" Thor said, walking towards the gate with Sif

Lex watched in anger, invisible and intangible. He dissipated his shadow clones to pretend to be dead. 

Shadows of swords were at the couple's necks, but he didn't pull the trigger yet. 

He decided to bide his time, to see what was going on. 

--

Thor and Sif exited the gate as it closed and took out a communication device

"Is it done?" Sif asked

"All done. They're all taken care of" another voice answered. Surprisingly it sounded just like Sif!

"And the two monsters?" Sif asked again

"Master has taken care of it" the other voice answered

"Two monsters? Jasmine?" Lex panicked 

Lex immediately teleported back to base to find out from Anna which gate Jasmine and Heather was in.

Anna was one of those he trusted the most, and she could duplicate herself, so she was trusted in coordinating the gates, leaving one of herself in he base. 

But when he arrived, he saw that she was dead!

She was stabbed from behind, and it seemed she didn't detect the assassin. 

How could this be? She's a mid level xiantian, close to being a high xiantian, if not for Heather slowing down the dual cultivation!

He immediately checked with all his shadow clones who were posted all over the place. 

But they all reported that things looked fine. 

There were plenty of Annas around monitoring the gates. 

"Plenty of Annas? Why is Anna monitoring the gates?" Lex wondered. 

Saintess resurrected Anna who opened her eyes and was confused!

"What happened? Who killed you?" Lex asked

"Lex? What's going on? Where is your body?" Anna asked, shocked that Lex's voice appeared out of nowhere. 

"I... was killed? How is that possible? I would have sense any other presence in the room?" Anna asked

"We'll find out later. Which gate did Jasmine, Heather and Donny go through? I think they're in danger!" Lex asked

Lex and Anna immediately teleported to the gate through the shadows which Jasmine, Heather and Donny entered

"You!" Anna said, seeing Thor and Sif there. 

"How are you alive?" Sif asked. They couldn't see Lex standing besides her. 

"You must have left one out" Thor said

Lex and Anna wondered what that meant. Sif murdered her?

"Traitors!" Anna screamed, multiplying to large numbers

"Two can play" Sif laughed multiplying into numbers that matched Anna!

Just then, Donny walked out of the gate as it closed. 

"What's going on here?" he asked

"Sif left one out" Thor said

"DONNY!" a menacing voice appeared out of nowhere

Donny started choking as he was invisibly lifted into the air

Lex's shadow could be seen on the ground lifting Donny's shadow.

Thousands and thousands of shadow clones flooded the area, even Anna was intimidated as they all looked absolutely rabid

Thor had fallen to his butt while all the Sifs were trembling, pee flowing down their legs.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE? WHAT HAPPENED TO HEATHER?" Lex growled

Suddenly, Donny started laughing

"Heather would be so pleased that you cared for her" he said, suddenly floating into the air out of Lex's shadow's grasp

Lex was surprised. This was the first time someone has escaped his shadow. What more, he could feel Donny prying his shadow hands open.

"I understand now. You don't have a physical body. Clever, Shadow King" Donny laughed

He floated so high, he didn't cast a shadow.

"Where are they? Tell me or I will kill them" Lex shouted, aiming his shadow blades to Thor and the many Sif's necks

"You're threatening me with them? I can make many more" Donny laughed

He nodded at them and made a slitting movement with his finger

The Sif's immediately sliced their own throats, just above their slave collars and their bodies crumpled to the ground as their throats spurted blood everywhere.

Many of their helmets fell off, revealing that the blonde hair was a wig attached to the helmet.

Underneath they were wearing a hair nets which hid their familiar brown hair

Anna gasped, her hands to her mouth. All the Sifs were Annas!

Thor raised his hammer

"Wait for me, my lover. We'll crash through the gates of Hel together and make love there to our heart's content!" he said as he threw his helmet away, raised his hammer and summoned lightning to crash down.

For that split second, Lex saw Thor's eyes and was shocked. It was Heracles!

The lightning disintegrated everything around. The shadow clones, the buildings, and even all the Annas.

As the dust cleared, only Lex was left.

Everything around him was rubble and dust.

Donny was gone

He wanted to get Saintess revive Anna but there was no trace of her left!

All the Annas around, including the ones that were Sif were ash mixed up with the ash and debris everywhere in a 3 city block radius.

But there might still be one out in the city somewhere.

Then again, didn't one of the Annas also join Jasmine and Heather?

He walked to wear the closed gate was earlier

As he suspected, there was a trace of void energy.

He never knew how to use it, and it turned him to what he is now.

What will he do?

From the tiny sliver of energy, he pushed his void energy into it

Since the time he absorbed the void energy, it seemed to fill up his incorporeal dantian and heart.

He's never been able to use it since he had no physical body

But now, his incorporeal energy seemed to react with the sliver of the gate, so small even instruments could not detect it.

And like that, Lex was gone.

6