Chapter 144 – Defeat of the Legendary Villains
299 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex arrived faster than his entourage as he simply teleported to where the fighting was.

As everything was shadow, he didn't have to be somewhere before or send his shadow clones ahead, like the Shadow Queen her self, she could see using shadows.

What he saw astounded him.

Wai Ling was on the ground, her body cut in twain. But she was still alive as she used her shadows to hold her organs in.

She was on the brink of death, but she was still fighting.

Her hips and bottom half were a few feet away, where next to it was the Sword Monster Zhang Meng, surrounded by a tornado of shadows around him, and was fighting a warrior covered in shadows.

Lex guessed that Zhang Meng had struck so fast, the Shadow Queen did not react in time. 

But as he took her hips to enjoy himself, before he could fuck her, he was attacked by the shadows and the black warrior.

The Sword Monster swirled around with multiple swords he picked up along the way.

There was one in each hand, one in his mouth, another he tied to his erect penis, and even one sticking out of his butt.

This would have been a funny sight if not for the fact that he was fighting incredibly well with all the swords.

"Wai Ling..." Lex said in Quan Yu's voice

"Quan Yu?...." Wai Ling said, looking around "...please.. help me" she said

"Sure..." Lex laughed as his shadow plunged his shadow blade into her shadow

As he did that, as if an explosion of light, everything instantly became normal as the shadows disappeared!

The Sword Monster laughed as he no longer had to deal with the shadows flying all around him as the shadow warrior that was fighting him suddenly lost the cover of the shadows and was cut up. 

His body was sliced in multiple pieces and the head rolled on the floor towards Lex's incorporeal body. 

But to Lex's shock, the head was that of Quan Yu??

"How is this possible?" Lex wondered

Zhang Meng laughed as he victoriously picked up Wai Ling's hips to finish of what he started.

Her hips was now naked, as her shadow clothes had vanished too.

Zhang Meng pulled out what looked like a severed penis from inside Wai Ling's pussy and pulled off the sword attached to his cock.

Lex didn't care about Zhang Meng who had started raping the severed hips

He picked Quan Yu's head with his shadow and pondered

Did  Wai Ling have some sort of corpse puppet skill too? Or did she animate Quan Yu's body using her shadows?

But the again, didn't he die and go back to his original world? Was was he merely injured?

He remembered Wai Ling ripping off his cock, attached by some flesh to his dantian and ate it in front of him as a shadow spiked came out of her pussy and impaled his head. 

He looked behind Quan Yu's head and sure enough, there was a wound there where the spike exited his brains and skull!

He looked at Zhang Meng and was disgusted. What he was doing to Wai Ling now was how he raped Jasmine, Anna, perhaps Heather and even Rhuu Yen. This guy must be put down. 

The Conqueror shot out of the shadows and pounced on Zhang Meng.

However, Zhang Meng moved instantaneously, using his two swords to counter Conqueror. Wai Ling's hips were still stuck to his penis and he wore it like a covering.  

Lex wanted to see who was more powerful before the rest arrived. 

He looked Zhang Meng being stuck inside Wai Ling's pussy and wondered if he should feel anything or not. 

He partially did, but partially didn't. He had no relationship with her, the real Quan Yu did. 

He placed his invisible hand over Wai Ling's top half and a shadow clone came out of her

"You are called Shadow" he said and started reading her memories. 

She was the captive of the Shadow King before. As he had his way with her, he found her to his liking and experimented with her body.

As he liked to cover her body with his incorporeal self, after a while, his soul corrupted her.

But the time he was killed by Quan Yu, she had already been completely corrupted by him.

However, she was surprised that Quan Yu was powerful enough to kill the Shadow King, whom everyone thought was the most powerful in the Jianghu.

And while she was pleased that he was no longer a eunuch, she was angry that he took on two beautiful lovers in her place.

She did have a place in her heart for him, but at that point, she wanted power. 

His dantian was the ideal way to increase her power, which is why she betrayed him and killed him

And the only reason that Rhuu Yen and Rin Er and their sects had survived up till now was that she wanted to save the best for last. 

She was a vindictive woman, yet greedy who wanted it all.  

She also kept his High level xiantian body, though he lost all his power when he lost his dantian, in a shadow and controlled him like a puppet. She had kept his cock as her dildo too and always kept it inside her until Zhang Meng pulled it out. 

"Ah fuck. Even Quan Yu suffers a tragic fate being linked to me. But then again, he suffered a tragic fate even before I shared his body" Lex thought. 

The entourage entered the hall and saw Conqueror battling the Sword Monster. 

Many of them were shocked, seeing two of the most dangerous monsters in history battling each other. 

Zhang Meng and picked up the sword that was attached to his cock with his right toe and was using it together with his other swords to fight Conqueror while having his cock carrying Wai Ling's hips. 

Lex immediately entered Heather and transformed into himself again, covering his nudity with shadow. 

"Halt! I will finish it off" Lex said 

"For the sword and to the sword, by my sword, I AM THE SWORD" Lex said and slashed at Zhang Meng

"For the sword and to the sword, by my sword, I AM THE SWORD" Zhang Meng countered, even while fighting Conqueror. 

A loud concussive blast pushed everyone under Peak Xiantian out of the hall. 

"Chop, choppity chop, choppity chop chop chop" Lex tried again

"Chop, choppity chop, choppity chop chop chop" Zhang Meng countered. 

He laughed, as he had never enjoyed a fight this much before.

"CUT" Lex attacked

"CUT" Zhang Meng countered laughing even more as he moved his hips to make sure he was comfortably lodged inside Wai Ling. 

"I can see you were an excellent student. Was the other one your original body? Too bad she couldn't control it and use your skills as well as you can. Too bad I thought you all your best moves. You can't do anything to me" Zhang Meng said, not surprised about fighting another Quan Yu earlier, nor seeing Heather transform into him. After all, Lex had told him about not having his own body in the cave. 

 "Stab" Lex said, using his own technique he invented from insights of the other skills he learned from Zhang Meng. 

"Huh?" Zhang Meng could only say as his eyes crossed, looking at the hole between his eyes. 

He collapsed backwards, but instead of falling down, the sword in his ass poked into the ground partially, leaving him propped up by the sword.

As he slowly lost his erection, Wai Ling's hips slowly slid off him as cum dribbled from his cock.

"It's over" Lex said to the rest who realized they were never needed at all.

Lex walked over to Zhang Meng and created a shadow clone from him which he named Sword.

"Oh my God! Is that... Quan Yu?" Rin Er ran over to Quan Yu's head and cradled it

Rhuu Yen started collecting his severed parts including his cock.

Lex walked up to them, unsure of what to do.

It was strange looking at your lovers cradling and crying over another you.

They looked at him pleadingly and he knew what they wanted without words.

Saintess appeared and healed all the body parts together.

Lex wondered, what would happen if he resurrected Quan Yu? Would he get his original soul back?

What about if he made him a shadow clone?

He extended his hand as he concluded, why not both?

A shadow came out of Quan Yu's body. 

"Quan Yu!" Rin Er immediately hugged

But Lex sensed immediately that there was no soul there. He was like Yasmine.

He entered Quan Yu's body and was shocked at how familiar it felt. His original xiantian abilities of this body was where he left off.

He kissed both Rhuu Yen and Rin Er and they were both crying

"Wait. Let me try to resurrect the real body too" Lex said as he nodded at Saintess

He felt a strong sense of foreboding, but Saintess had already started the process

Quan Yu opened his eyes and was shocked to see a shadow version of himself.

"Quan Yu?" Rhuu Yen and Rin Er said, looking at the real Quan Yu but hugging a shadow version. 

Quan Yu sat up and saw the dead Wai Ling nearby

"Wai Ling? Ling Er?" he yelled rushing to her side

Rhuu Yen and Rin Er was shocked as was Lex.

This resurrected Quan Yu was resurrected as the person before Lex took over!

Lex wanted to comfort Rhuu Yen and Rin Er, but he found he could not move. 

In fact, everything was frozen in time!

Lex's shadow clones had all disappeared and his invisible self, Jasmine, Anna and Heather started glowing too.

And like that, they disappeared!

7