Chapter 150 – Letting Go
560 38 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The low budget film Insatiable was gaining momentum and became the talk of the town after being released in one 3 months.

The religious groups wanted it banned, but it was heavily backed by the liberal media.

The billboard had her looking up with her gorgeous eyes, with her mouth sucking on the middle "i" in insatiable, with the cock digitally removed.

Jasmine had to do the talkshow tour with the major talk shows as did the other stars.

Fortunately for Jasmine, the show was a success and the film made her rich and famous, even though she was paid less than Marc, Lorenzo or even Tyrone.

But offers started coming in from the major studios, with offers from Task Improbable, The Quick and the Heated, Jim Bond...

She had already started filming of Insatiable 2 as the director twisted her arm. As the movie was such a success, he immediately called her for a second movie, but she was reluctant. 

He lied about a clause in the contract, how she won't get paid for the rest of the movie, and because of the clause, she would be sued and lose even whatever she has now. 

Thus, she reluctantly agreed. But her phone never stopped ringing with offers for the other movies, so the director Louis hired an assistant to take Jasmine's calls. 

--

The other Hollywood producers were more powerful than Louis Scarborough, and thus they managed to get Jasmine for their movies after their stars insisted on getting her. 

Lex had to follow her to the casting with the directors, and introductions with the stars of the movies. 

Some directors got her to suck them, others even brought her to bed to "sample the goods"

Then, she had to spend at least one night with the stars, as they all wanted to see if there was any "sexual chemistry"

All these happened while Louis was writing the script and raising funds for Insatiable 2, which he intended to film as soon as he could get it done. 

--

Todd Cruz took her for a 2 week holiday in Greece. They spent the time like lovers, sleeping in the same bed together, wining and dining. As in this life, Lex never called back, Jasmine had already lost hope and spending time with Todd made her start to fall for him. After all, everyone was a fan of Todd Cruz.

They had sex day and night, and fortunately, Todd wasn't that much of a freak, and only fucked her normally. He wasn't freakishly large either, so her pussy easily accommodated his average sized dick.  

Lex thought that Todd was a prick when he met him before, but now he seemed like a decent guy. Perhaps he was jealous that Lex ended up with the girl, as Todd seemed to genuinely like Jasmine. 

Finally, after the two weeks, they kissed goodbye passionately as he dropped her off at her door. 

He called the director and said he definitely wanted her for the job. 

Lex could see that Jasmine never checked her phone over the two weeks and instead had passed it on to her assistant. 

--

Penn Walter and Van Petrol also spent time with Jasmine. Like their counterparts in their movie, they were close. After a night with Jasmine individually, they started sharing her in bed. 

As there was a planned threesome scene in their movie, they fucked her together alot too. 

Jasmine soon found out each had their own kinks too. 

Penn loved too play with toys, stuffing Jasmine with bigger and bigger toys, from large dildoes to a horse cock dildo. He said he loved the extra scenes with the horse in the movie and used it on her nightly. 

Van however, loved anal sex. While Jasmine had done several double penetration shoots with the two strippers in Insatiable, it wasn't something she did since. But every night with Van, he dug up her ass.

Unlike with Todd, who made her fall in love with him, these two were like frat boys, and sex was just wild and raunchy. 

A paparazzi managed to take shots over the balcony of one of their houses with her sucking Penn, having a horse sticking out of her pussy, and Van fucking her ass all by the pool. The camera man was sued though and photos returned to them

--

While filming Insatiable 2, while she was in LA and not travelling, she also spent time with Donald Creek and Carl Brat for their movies.

Donald was classy and brought her to the best restaurants, drank the finest wines. At night, they spent time in the best hotel suites in Hollywood, and he liked fucking over the balcony while dressed. 

There were many shots of them waving over the balconies, and if one paid close attention, one could see her dress was hiked up and he seemed like he was pressing his hips into her. 

Carl Brat on the other hand was charming and funny. 

He brought her home and showed her that he was an amateur magician, with all the props and gadgets in his basement. 

Teaching her how many of the tricks are done, he sawed her in half, used the zig zag box on her, "wring" her out, all while they were both naked. 

It was fun and exciting, doing a naked magic act and having sex at the same time. 

He assumed all these happened to Jasmine, when he was in the cultivation world. 

So that means that all these happened anyway, regardless whether he existed or not.  

As Lex experienced being there, it seemed like Jasmine was having a great time. 

She no longer cried herself to bed at night, and her mobile phone was not with her anymore as his call never came. 

Although he still hated that Jasmine lost her womb without knowing it, she seemed genuinely happy now. 

She seemed to genuinely enjoy herself, especially with some of these stars.

He read that because she heard that he had been killed, she kept it professional with these actors, only fucking them to get the role. 

But now, even when she was home by herself, she stopped crying herself to sleep and seemed happy. 

Perhaps it is better like this, if he never existed.

The Sword Monster Zhang Meng had already placed the thought that he should be free, and let them free. 

And now, as he didn't exist, perhaps it's best for Jasmine to be happy without him. 

--

He travelled the world following Jasmine for Insatiable. She fucked in many of the most beautiful locations, multiple times. 

She was fucked in all the most exotic and public swimming pools around the world, with pedestrians taking photos from under the transparent pools of her naked body being fucked by pornstars. 

She fucked in a crocodile tank, and was even attacked by the 5 meter croc!

It was fun and exciting, and got the adrenaline flowing, causing her to cum on camera several times, squirting in the croc tank. 

She did the scenes with multiple men in the university, in the strip club, in the fake church. 

She no longer cried at night and was fully immersing herself in her role. 

Lex watched dispassionately, masturbating as he watched. 

This was no longer "his" Jasmine. This was a gorgeous woman that even he dreamed of having, now that she was no longer "his"

--

He followed her home as the movie paid chauffer sent her home. 

She had a few days rest before flying out to meet Todd to film Task Improbable. 

She closed her door and put down her baggage. It had been a long shoot. 

She turned back and looked at the door, wondering where this movie career will bring her. 

"Good bye Jasmine. I wish you well. I see that without me holding you back, you've made peace with yourself

Good bye" he said, kissing her lips but of course without her knowing. 

And like that, Lex faded away. 

Suddenly, Jasmine touched her lips. Without knowing why, she started crying.

She hugged herself and fell to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. 

 

3