#003 A new Body
536 11 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo started to focus on the ground below his Core and tried to use Material manipulation to move some dirt. 

Slowly a fine layer of dirt started to coat his Core.

Material acquired DIRT.
Properties per unit:
HP: +4
Mass: +1
Mana conductivity F

Okay  now let's try Body growth ...

As Leo focused on the Body growth skill he felt his body expand. The feeling he got from the dirt surface was kind of numb compared to the feeling he got from his Core.

Layer by layer his body increased in size until he couldn't add anymore dirt to his body. By now he was a 1 meter high dirt ball.

Name: Leo Race: Golem
Level: 1 Title: -
HP: 82 Potential Mass: 20
MP: 20 Current Mass: 20
Skills:   
Body grow Max
Material manipulation 1

I became a dirt ball ... okay let's try and shape some limbs. 

After a few minutes of trial and error where he formed a limb and instantly lost it to gravity as it broke from his body, Leo managed to form four tentacles without them breaking or crumbling to the ground. 

It took him a while but he eventually managed to move the tentacles at a speed that was comparable to his former human body.

,,Is it just me or is it getting brighter in here?''

As he looked around he soon discovered that the light that came from outside the cave got brighter.

Is it daytime?  Lets see what this world looks like!

As the light from the entrance got brighter Leo began his first attempts at walking. Since his body shaping abilities where limited and his body shape didn't allow him to walk on two legs yet, he went with an four legged attempt.

After what felt like the probably most embarrassing 30 minutes of his life, Leo managed to more or less walk at a acceptable speed as he made his way to the cave entrance.

What he saw was grassland that stretched for at least five kilometers before it became a forrest that consisted of trees that seemed strangely dark. The sun had risen just above the trees but he felt no warmth which was quite disappointing. 

Suddenly he remembered that the feeling his new dirt made skin transmitted was highly numb compared to the feeling on his bare Core. So he started to move his Core through his body until it broke through the surface. Immediately he could feel a comfortable warmth and he enjoyed every second.

Material manipulation reached Level 2

Ohhh nice. Looks like I have to play around with Material manipulation if I want a human body. My current shape is definitely not something I want to be stuck with for longer than needed. But man the first sunrise in my new world ... I can't wait to see all of it.

25