#013 Interrogation
360 10 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The thing he thought of as a nightmare stood in front of him. And next to it there were the two people he kidnapped together with Henri and Nino. But what made him confused, was the fact that the two of them were perfectly fine and no longer tied up with ropes, instead he was now tied up.

,,You two are on the side of that monster! Allying yourself with a monster... the Purity Chirch of Mera will hunt you down!!! '' (Dolt)

When Leo heard that he looked at the two next to him with a slightly tilted head. 

As Anika saw that she quickly explained.

,, The Purity Church that follows the goddess Mera got a recent increase in popularity. Most of their followers gather around the capital because the headquarter of the belief is in a newly built cathedral over there. They hate monsters and even have a military that regularly goes on extermination missions. They even attack the villagers that trade with some of the peaceful goblin tribes.'' (Anika)

I can smell the trouble already if they decided to hunt me down. Hopefully they don't learn about my existence for a while.

Leo nodded and turned his head to face Dolt. Dolt flinched for a moment but soon steadied himself and stared back at him. 

I can't let him live. It would only bring me trouble. I bet the moment he is outside my grasp he would tell that stupid church about me and then I would be fucked....

Leo looked at Anika and Niko and then pointed at Dolt with one hand and slid the other hand over his neck.

Again Anika understood but stopped Leo before he could move. 

,,Wait! I want to ask him some questions first please.'' (Anika)

Leo nodded and took a step back. 

,,Thank you.'' (Anika)

Anika looked at Dolt and asked him with a firm voice.

,,Who told you to kidnap us and how did you know where we would go?'' (Anika)

Dolt just smiled and laughed a bit while he answered. 

,,Why should I tell you that bitch. That guy or whatever that thing is will kill me anyway so unless you guarantee me my live I won't talk hehehee.'' (Dolt)

Wow he can play the tuff guy really well. To bad he revealed himself a coward when he fought me.

,,Answer the question and I ask him to let you live how about*buff* Hey wait!'' (Anika)

Anika was interrupted when Leo's hand pushed her gently to the side. Before she could say anything, Leo transformed his right arm into a long tentacle and wrapped it around one of Dolts legs. 

,,Hey you won't get any information when im dead! So let me GOOAAAAAHHHHHHH'' (Dolt)

Before he could end his sentence Leo tightens the grip on his leg and squeezed it. He looked at Anika and nodded in Dolts direction. It took a moment but when she calmed down from the shock of Leo's sudden actions she walked up to Dolt and asked him again.

,,Who told you to kidnap us and how did you know where we would go?'' (Anika)

,,TELL HIM TO STOP PLEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH'' (Dolt)

*crkk* *creakk* 

Leo tightens his grip and the sound of bones breaking could be heard.

,,Answer me!'' (Anika)

,,O,okkay I talk, I talk pleaahs tell him to stoohoop'' (Dolt)

Anika didn't even need to look at Leo before the tentacle loosened a bit and Dolt began to talk.

,,We were ordered by viscount Mendova. He saw you in the escort of his merchant caravan and wanted to have you as his sex slave for his son. We got 5 gold coins in advance and would get another 10 when we hand you over to his man. We got the information about your whereabouts from one of the guards in training. He is a snitch that viscount Mendova put in the guards for information gathering. Please that is all I know I don't want to die Nooo NOOO*Hmpf**crack*.'' (Dolt)

When he finished his explanation, Leo grabbed his head and broke his neck.

Novice Hunter Level 4 (Dolt) was killed.
Golem Leo reached Level 7

 
Anika looked at Leo for a moment while thinking about something but shook her head shortly after.

 
Niko who said nothing and watched everything just stood there and stared at the now dead Dolt. Afterwards he looked at the other two corpses and put a hand on his forehead. He  walked out of the cave and sat down close to the river.
 
Leo looked after him but didn't stop him and next Anika explained.
 
,,He is bad with human corpses.... I am actually surprised it took so long for his migraine to set in. He must have been pretty scared by this whole situation.'' (Anika)
 
Ahh so he is one of those,,I can't see blood'' guy's. But at least it's just migraine and he didn't pass out.
 
Leo nodded and walked to the corpses one by one. He extended his arm and collected everything they had on them. Ninos sword, Dolts bow and Henri seemed to have left some kind of leather pouch on the wall when he stood up to fight Leo. 
 
27