Chapter 2
1.6k 10 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’ve managed to find the exit to the mansion. Sadly, there are two women standing guard outside. They’re dressed in a dark cloak with their hood down revealing their flowing black hair. They aren’t paying particular attention to there and are just making small talk with each other. My goal was the other side of the mansion as I’ve yet to explore it; hoping it will have a library I crawl as fast as possible through the open area.
Halfway through I began to hear footsteps turning my head and gazing up at the face which wore a tense expression as I tried to crawl away at a rapid pace hoping they would go back to guarding and leave me alone but I was grabbed by my neck and held at arm’s length. I start to wriggle as I feel her grip loosen I stopped and decided to accept my fate. She pushed open the door with her single remaining hand and she scanned the room. I was then brought over to the bed before she set me down I was pulled into a tight embrace and could hear her sniffing my neck up and down after this continued for about 30 seconds till she must have had her fill she set me down I could still hear her heavy breathing continue as she out the room closing the door as she leaves. Completely stunned and repulsed by this weird display of lust. I lay down in an attempt to forget my exhaustion from exploring the mansion with this tiny body catches up with me as I fall into a deep sleep.

Today I was woken up by a maid as she cradled me in her arms. As we were standing in the corner of the room I spot my mother sitting on a seat facing a young woman who wore a pure white gown and a large triangular cap. her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders her eyes were covered with a thin white veil giving the impression of some sort of priest or nun. Both her and my mother were talking about something but I was too far away to hear anything; this is the first guest that I’ve been brought to so they must be important. I bury my embarrassment as I force myself to cry. the maid carrying me begin to panic slightly and rocks me from side to side. The blonde women stood up a gracefully walked over to me. she held me in her hands, her fingertips were warm, I felt her heat flow throughout my entire body. Seemingly satisfied she brought me over to my mother and placed me in her arms I glanced towards my mother’s face she looked tired and nervous. The blonde lady leaned into my mother’s ear whispering something I was only able to hear parts in which she said something about a test and me being taken away. My heart was racing id long suspected that something was wrong with the lack of males. I hoped it was just a preference my mum had to only hire females but with this, my fears could no longer ignore. Males must be treated as second-hand citizens probably forced into manual labour or war. I knew I should have escaped soon but I didn’t feel any pressure to rush. My mother raised her hand slowly and made a signal after which everyone but us 3 felt the room.

41