chapter 3
1.2k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blonde lady removed her veil revealing a beautiful face .stunning me for a second but it also allowed me to regain my composure as I was lifted off the ground and the small towel which covered my body was removed. Ah, so it was a far similar test than I thought it would be. A smile emerged on the blonde woman’s face but no such relief could be seen on my mother’s “ you know the rules, sadly I can’t overlook this “ the blonde woman said condescendingly as she sat me down two hooded women appeared at her sides. I look down from the chair with my 6-month-old body I would break something. Apologising to my mom internally as there’s nothing I can do for her and hope with her level of wealth she can buy a good lawyer or whatever this world uses. A small snap echoed through the room.

Shit. It hurts, it’s broken. I close my eyes to try to stop some of the tears from pouring out but they continue to flow out. A bright green light pierces my closed eyes. The pain stops throughout my body, it allows me to open my eyes to see the blonde women and my mother both I’ve me with the green light emanating from their fingers. Slowly the light dims and disappears and my mother collapses onto the floor and is dragged onto a chair by one of the hooded women and I was scooped up into the blonde women’s arms moving towards the door I decided not to struggle as my entire body felt relaxed and my body was worn out with being so stressed I slowly drifted to sleep.

30