Ch 1 : After Death
1.4k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a plain white room, an old man is kowtowing in front of a 22-year-old man. As you may know, he is the god.

We cultured people know the setting right, a plain white room and an old man, and that says everything.

(Young man POV)

I am Takagi Rei an orphan, I was an ex-special forces spy. Due to getting injured on my hands during a mission, I couldn't work properly, so I had to retire. I was very depressed after retirement, I used to love my job because of the thrill that I got in battles and the rush of adrenaline in my body. So, I started drinking my depression away, and on a fateful day, as I was drinking and surfing the net, I came in contact with a form of entertainment that surpasses us all.

As you all have already guessed it's called "Otakuism" --1 yeah, yeah I am making an otaku sound cool. And since then I was immersed in the world of anime, manga, LN.etc, you got the gist of it. Moving further, on an uneventful day after watching anime, as I was going to buy cup noodles from the grocery store near my house, I saw a drop of wat..no it's snob, wtf am I seeing that right! As I continued on that line of thought, my vision suddenly darkened and when I finally opened my eyes, I saw a plain white room and an old man kowtowing in front of me. Wait, I can see! As I try checking my body, I find that I am just a ball of light. Well, I am not too shocked as I've read many mangas regarding the same type of situation, but I am still confused why is the god Kowtowing.

So, I ask, "Hey Mr GOD, why are you down there?", with a genuine look of curiosity.

"Hello, young man as you've already deduced I am the god. ", rubbing the back of his head he said, "You see, just know I was cleaning my nose causing me to sneeze and a blob of my snot fell down to the mortal world."

"Oh, I se-", I look at him with narrowed eyes, "EWWW, that was your doing!"

Looking embarrassed, he said, "I am really sorry about that, you see something like this has ne-"

"Yeah, yeah I know this type of thing never happened, but what are we going to do now. Are you going let me transmigrate to another world with some wishes?"

"*Sigh* As expected of an otaku.", taking his godly demeanour, he said "I'm sorry boy, for my negligence. As an apology, I will give you 5 wishes and a world of your choice to reincarnate or transmigrate into with a body of your choice."

"No problem.", then with a pondering expression I asked, "Can I have some time to think ?"

"Sure, sure!", he said with a relieved expression and added, "You are taking the situation rather calmly."

"Well, yeah I'm an otaku."

Shaking his head he sighed.

 

TIMESKIP: Unknown2He doesn't have an idea of time, well he was in the god realm.

After some time I said, "Hmm, What are the limitations on these wishes? You see those other isekai MCs don't ask what's the best thing they can gain, so I might as well do it. "

After pondering for some time he said, "Well, I am giving you wishes as an apology so you can ask for anything, except for things that will directly make you a god or things that can make you a god."

"So, I can't become a god."

"No, you can. But if you want to become a god, you'll have to pass some criteria."

"And you can't tell me those right ?"

"No, but in future, if you become stronger you can ask me again."

"Hmm, I see. Thank you for clearing my doubts."

"No problem, moving on. Anything Else?"

"Do I get to keep my memories ?"

"You can keep it if you want, but if you have your memories you can't reincarnate. It causes a lot of strain on a child's brain, you can only reincarnate."

"Ok, lastly. Do I have something like karma points?", I said with a hopeful expression.

"Yeah, there are. You see, from 5 wishes, you got 2 due to your karma points and the other 3 as your apology."

"Oh, so are all my karma points used up?"

Shaking his head in denial god said, "No, karma points are just used as measuring gauge, they aren't exchanged for your wishes. They are classified like this."

1-10k points3points = karma points 1 request
11k-100k points 2 requests
101k-10mil points 1 wish
11mil-10bil points 2 wishes
<11 bil points 3 wishes

"What does request mean ?"

"Request is what it sounds like, a person can request the god and if god finds it reasonable then the god can fulfil it. Basically, it's an inferior version of wish."

"Ok. So how many points do I have?", I asked with a curious expression.

"Hmm, around 5 billion points. Well, you did stop wars and mass murders quite a few times."

"I see. So, what are they used for ?"

"It depends on your wishes. Ask your wishes now, I also have a lot of work to do.", god said in a grumpy tone.

"Sorry, Sorry", I thought 'My mistake, I've been thinking of him as an errand boy.'

"Ok, my first wish. I want to take my smartphone with me having the same features as the smartphone of [In Another World With My Smartphone], and an additional feature of  travelling to different anime worlds." 

"OK, as for travelling the worlds you need to have a gap of at least 2 years if you go to another world for 1st time4If you want to go from world A to B, you have to stay in A for 2 years. But once you come back from B to A, and go from A to C you don't have to stay in A for a fixed period.. But I am curious but why your phone, I mean you could've asked for something else, something more powerful."

"Well, I just started my journey as an otaku and you killed me."

"Cough, cough, ok, ok, I understand. Let's move on, shall we."

"My second wish is to have a personal dimension inside which I can house anything I want, and it can only be accessed by me and people that I allow."

"Hmm", god said ponderingly, "Ok, it will contain an abundant amount of energy and any type of energy you want. You can also change the terrain and create anything in it with some limitations."

"Thanks.  My third wish, I want to be immortal, along with my lovers."

"No, it isn't possible.", God said, "But....."

 

This is my first time writing, please feel free to give me any suggestion for improvements or any new ideas.

Please read other wishes even if you decide to drop the novel.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP
Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

Spoiler

Well like any isekai we'll have a system

[collapse]

To be Continued

18