Ch 9 : When author gives you lemons
964 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei Pov)

Aiko jumped on me and started to rub her breasts against my chest.

Feeling those soft round mounds against my chest, I started to get hard down there. Feeling something hard poking against her thigh, Aiko reached out her hands to check what was that hard thing. She grabbed my stick and started stroking it lightly. Feeling her soft hands stroking my shaft, it got fully erect. Aiko curious glanced at the huge bulge in my pants, seeing my uncomfortable expression, she asked, "Does it feel uncomfortable?"

Then she lowered my track and underwear, revealing my huge 20 cm dick. Seeing its girth and size her eyes widened in shock. As she was stroking my dick I said, "First lick it, then take it in your mouth and move your head up and down, and don't let your teeth scrape it."

Listening to me, she nodded and got on her knees. After which she started licking the tip of my dick and then the whole rod, following which she swallowed half of my dick and started bobbing her head back and forth. As she was doing that I started playing with her breasts hiding under her kimono, I removed her kimono and put it aside and made my clothes disappear.

Although her breasts are really huge, they aren't saggy but firm and bouncy. As I was doing that, her pink nipples started getting hard, so I started poking and pinching them. She took the cock out of her mouth and started moaning. Seeing this I intensified my teasing and pressed her lips with mine. After a few minutes, we separated from each other breathing heavily. I then told her to point her lower lips towards me and suck my dick, while I laid on the grass. I then started licking her lower lips and occasionally pinching and teasing her clit with my hands, in response to which she started bobbing her heads faster and faster with occasional moans.

As my tongue pried open her lower lips, she started moaning loudly and her inner walls tightened which were then released followed by her cumming and lying down limply. I sat and brought her face closer to mine and sealed her lips, coming to her senses she started gasping for air. After calming down, when she saw my huge dick still erect, she went in front of my dick, went on her knees and took my dick in her mouth while I was sitting. She then resumed her bobbing motion but was disturbed by her hair coming in front of her face, to which she had an annoyed look.

Seeing her annoyed expression, I brushed her hair aside and held her hair in a ponytail. After a few minutes, when I felt that I was on my limit I pressed her head downwards, taking my cock deeper in her mouth, and let out my load. Seeing that she was about to choke I took my cock out, spraying my remaining load all over her body. She then swallowed the remaining load after showing me her tongue, She then proceeded to clean my shaft with her mouth.

"Master, it was amazing.", she said in a seductive tone.

"Hehe, I liked it too.", I said with an evil grin.

As I was going to start another round system said, [Rei, it's going to be morning soon so, please go out of the dimension and get some sleep.], with a tone filled with slight resentment and a lot of jealousy.

{Ok, and you should be ready, I'll devour you whole once you get your body.}, I said in a teasing tone.

[Y-you bastard! W-we'll see about that once I get my body! Good Night!], she said in a flustered voice.

{Okay, good night sweety.}

[Hmph]

"We need to go now my little Aiko. It's going to be morning soon.", I said.

"Moo, I want it one more time, maaster.", she said in a cute pouty voice.

"How about, we go all the way later tonight.", I suggested.

"Hmm, ok.", she said in a cheerful tone.

I then held her hand and went outside. After that we just laid on the bed cuudling.

Thank You, for reading. This is my first time writing lemon scenes, and my first novel, so tell me if you find something wrong. Sorry for 2 short chapters in a row, but I can't break the scenes apart so, please understand.

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP 

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

To be continued

 

 

19