Ch 13 : Wings
592 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Third Person POV)

Four people could be seen flying, the most peculiar thing about the scene is that, they have wings of different colours compared to each other. The group consists of three ladies and a young man, the man has two pairs of wings which are in contrast with each other one wings is black and another one is white. The other three girls also have wings with their own unique colour, which consist of black, purple and white. Well, you all know who they are, they are our MC and his group. They all are testing their newfound powers, the three girls seem to be racing, while Rae just seems to be flying and enjoying himself. 

While flying another pair of wings seemed to have emerged from Rae's back. It has boosted his speed by several times, after flying for a while it seems that he has reached the limit. As he was flying with three pairs of wings on his back, suddenly those wings started to grow larger. From their initial wingspan of 3 metres, they have grown to 10 metres. Due to the increase in his wingspan, his speed has improved a lot. Increasing his speed has created a sonic boom, while the other girls are just left astounded in the sky. Shaking their heads they started minding their own business, while Rei just kept testing his limits in the sky. After a few minutes he landed on the ground and created a large white mansion after seeing this, other girls also landed beside him.


(Rei POV)

|Flashback - A few hours back|

 As I gave them their new powers they all got very excited. I then told them to calm down a little bit, after calming them down I started to explain to them about their new powers.

"First of all your wings are retractable, try it first.", I said, after which they all tried retracting their wings. At first, it didn't go that easily, but after a few tries, they finally succeeded. I also told them to practice retracting their wings in and out at a faster speed.

"You can also change the number of pairs of wings you want on your back as per your will and, only a maximum of 4 pairs of wings can be created.", I said, after which they all tried doing that.

I continued by saying, "As the number of pairs increases your flying speed increases too. And keep in mind to not take your wings out in public, it will just attract unnecessary attention", to which they nodded seriously.

"So, can we go now to test our wings?", Elze asked excitedly.

"Ok, let's go. But remember not to fly at very high speed and also don't go too high at first. Gradually get used to the feeling of flying and after that slowly start increasing your speed and height.", I said in a caring tone.

After hearing my words they nodded Shyly. After that, I gestured for them to go ahead.

|Flashback End|


(Linze POV)

When we saw Rae landing and creating a mansion we landed beside him. After entering the mansion we saw a large hall that was completely empty. We all looked at Rae as if we were looking at an idiot, to which he got annoyed and spoke, "It's not my fault, it's very hard to imagine all rooms fully furnished."

Saying that he kneeled and touched the ground with his palm, following which all types of decorations and furniture appeared in the hall. We are all except Aiko looked towards him with widened eyes. We all were shocked at what he can do. Still, I don't know the full extent of his abilities, but I'm sure that we will tell us about it at some point.

After that, we went upstairs to check out all the rooms. The Mansion had a total of five rooms that were on the First floor and on the ground floor, there was a hall, dining room, and a kitchen. We all chose our separate rooms and went back to the hall.

As we sat on the couch, I asked Rae, "Shouldn't it be morning by now?"

To which he just shook his head and said, "1 hour in here, equals 10 hours outside."

Hearing that we all except Aiko were shocked again. But after hearing so many absurd things from him today we returned back to normal quickly.

Shaking my head I asked, "What are your plans for the future?"

Hearing my words everyone looked towards Rae. After some pondering, he said, "I don't particularly have plans for now. We will all just travel around the country for now. What do you all say?"

Hearing that Elze spoke up, "I am fine with it, in fact, I am also interested.", to which Aiko and I nodded, well it sounds fun anyway.

After that Rae went to the kitchen and started preparing something for us.



Status:-

NAME - Takagi Rei

RACE - Primordial chaos Human(Unsealed - 9%)

LEVEL - 110

HP - 5,000,000

STR - 100,000

DEF - 100,000

AGIL - 700,000

DEX - 1,000,000

ABILITIES -

  • Camouflage (Max)
  • Shapeshifting Set
  • Dagger wielding (Max)
  • Sword-wielding (Max)
  • CQC (Max)
  • Presence Detection (Max)
  • Appraisal Lv - 50
  • Chantless Magic casting (No level)
  • Advanced water magic
  • All language pack
  • Creation(Shell stage)
  • Body Modification (Shell stage)

AFFINITIES -  All

WEAPONS -

  • Aiko(Katana, Human form)

INVENTORY- 

  • Smartphone
  • Crystal Antler
  • 99,980 copper coins
  • 1000 gold coins
  • 800 platinum coins

LOTTERY TICKETS - 

  • None

PARTNERS -

  • Aiko(100 - Devoted Girlfriend)
  • Linze(98 - Loving Girlfriend)
  • Elze(95 - Caring Girlfriend)

SP- 50,995,000



Thank You, for reading.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

To be continued

16