Paint Me In Your Shade 2
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Around four in the afternoon, the Ferguson family was going about their day. Mr Gerome Ferguson was sitting in the living area doing his work online. The second and third sons playing out back in the yard kicking balls while the youngest was crawling about in the grass.

Their laughs were heard travelling deep into the forest behind the house that was separated by a metal fence.

The view was beautiful but inside the dense forest hid a total of twenty wolves of various sizes and colour. They were all staring intently at the house as they communicated through the pack link.

Between those wolves, Spencer in his brown wolf rested beside Region in his black wolf with a brown coat along his belly, >Those kids are so adorable Region, when we’re finished with school, we need to have our own pack of pups< Spencer said nuzzling Region.

Region groaned and nodded his head, >Whatever you say babe.<

The wolves behind them snickered, Region was so totally whipped!

>MATE!!< The biggest black wolf with bright blue eyes at the vanguard of the formation growled. Everyone’s eyes widened and looked towards the house.

Odette walked out practically naked wearing only a robe that hung around her shoulders. Her hair was dripping and the robe was soaked in water. The wolf who growled mate tracked forward agitated. He waited too long for her, his mate and now that she was before him, he could not help but be near her.

The warriors behind him followed suit but they all stopped when their leader stopped running and lowered himself to the ground and whimpered. They thought that he must have gotten hurt but saw that he was covering his eyes. Spencer looked over at Odette and hid himself behind Region.

Region looked over and growled lowly restlessly. Odette was his brother’s mate but look at her body, it was far worse than what they saw at school earlier on. His brother was the Alpha of the pack and his mate’s body was damaged, not by him but by her own mother!

>She said her mother did it but how could it be this bad? Did she really sleep with her father? What the fuck!< Region couldn’t get over it.

Odette walked down the three steps and picked up Odin. She stuffed his bottle into his mouth which he immediately started sucking the life out of it. She sat down with a groan and yawned while cradling Odin.

“Ody, why are you outside naked with your hair wet? Didn’t you just get in the bath and now you’re outside practically soaking wet?” Julian scolded her.

“Did you do your homework you little shit?” She scoffed.

Julian shivered and ran past her. He brought his backpack out and Brody’s chucking it at him and the two sat at the table on the veranda and started their homework.

“I don’t know why you two assholes make your life so difficult, I told you that you need to get into the habit of doing your homework an hour after you get home, then you can do whatever the fuck you like,” she said looking into the forest ahead of her.

Their father came out from the house and groaned, “You’re naked again, why?!”

Odette looked up at the old man, “I was naked when I passed you, didn’t you see?”

“If I saw, would I have left you to walk out naked?” He asked glaring at her.

She shrugged lazily and looked down at Odin who was falling asleep. She pulled his bottle out and shook the baby awake, “If you sleep now, how will I sleep tonight?”

Gerome took his son and the bottle and fed him, “Don’t cry Odin, your mean sister is not in her right head.”

He glared down at her, “Get your ass in the house and get dressed, there could be perverts watching you with lecherous thoughts.”

Odette stood up and closed the robe. Looking at her father she hissed, “There? Better? I’m fucking getting hot, leave me alone!”

“Don’t curse when you speak to me!” He warned her which she ignored, “You don’t listen when I speak normally, order us takeout, I am not in the mood to cook tonight.”

Gerome rolled his eyes and sat beside his sons. Odette glared at the old man for ignoring her then walked off towards the fence and threw herself face down on the ground.

Christian’s ears perked up. He crawled closer and saw that her eyes were closed, “Odette, if you get sick, who is going to go in your place to school?” Her father asked.

Odette groaned but did not answer him. She turned on her back and got up in slow motion. Region and Spencer along with her family members snickered. Christian looked at his brother and asked, >Why are you laughing?<

Region’s wolf shook in laughter, >Earlier on at lunch, Julian pushed her off the chair and she got up in slow motion too, it seems like she’s overall lazy.<

Christian hummed and continued watching. Odette eventually got up and glared at her father as she made her way over, “So, will you order the takeout?”

Gerome cocked his head to the side as he cradled his son, “Are you going to get dressed?” Odette groaned and went into the house. Outside Gerome sighed, “Your sister’s personality has become jaded,” he said to the two boys.

“She was smiling at school with these two guys, I think their names were Spencer and Region,” Julian said with a sigh.

“That’s good,” Gerome said patting his sons head but Julian shook his head. Looking at his father he said, “Her eyes weren’t smiling.”

Gerome looked at his sons bitterly, “Let’s just hope that your sister isn’t as mentally unstable as your mother.”

Odette came out wearing leggings and a white Pride shirt. She strikes a pose, “So boys, how do I look?” The boys start clapping and commenting, “Beautiful! Stunning!”

“Order the food now!” She said and dropped to the floor lying flat on her back on the wooden veranda.

“I already did,” Gerome stated proudly earning two thumbs up from his sons. Odette shot up and held her head groaning, “He made me get dressed for no reason!!”

1