Authors Notice
116 11 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo, people of Scribblehub, whats popping? My name is Cain, and obviously I'm the author of this book. I feel like before I post any chapters I should let everyone know some things. As the description said, this book is for people of high mental maturity. Please do not read this if you are a child or faint of heart. With that restated for emphasis, other things must be stated. I am 18, I am a senior in high school, and I am homeless. I am super depressed and down in the dumps and I frequently do drugs or alcohol to cope with my situation. Normally I wouldn't say anything, but this will effect how often I release the chapters. Basically what I'm saying is, don't expect any kind of schedule. However, just because I take long breaks at times does not mean I am done with it. If I do decide to cut the series, I will let everyone know, it is not fair to keep you all waiting for a chapter that will never come. With reviews, I do not care if you leave me a bad review, but I would ask you to write why you didn't like this book. I accept and in fact encourage constructive criticism. Thank you everyone, and I hope you enjoy my work.

2