chapter 1[acceptance]
43 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Geneva-on-the-lake, Ohio](agent Coulson's pov)

'2 miles away from the town of Geneva-on-the-lake, Ohio there was a small house  surrounded by trees and in that house was the target' thought agent Coulson as he rode in the black van towards the targets house.

"sir we're here. shall we go with you?" an agent wearing a kevlar body suit and armor.

"no i will deal with this." replied agent Coulson.

"ok sir." the agent responded.

 agent Coulson walked up to the house and knocked on the door when the door swung open and a shotgun was pointed at agent Coulson's face.

"who're you!!" yelled the man holding the shotgun as a few agents wearing kevlar gear pulled out some handguns and AR-15s.

"stand down" yelled agent Coulson.

as they began to stand down the man asked again. "who're you?"

"i am agent Coulson. and i am here to talk about your son." agent Coulson said as he held up his hand to shake.

"what'd my son do now?" the man asked as he put down the shotgun and shook agent Coulson's hand.

"nothing. he has been offered a place at a very special academy." agent Coulson replied.

" oh well come in." the man said motioning for agent Coulson to come in.

" thank you mr.gardner" agent Coulson said as he walked into the house.

once mr.gardner closed the door and picked up the shotgun he motioned for Coulson to follow him into a living room.

the living room had tree longs in the corners of the room and the walls were painted to look like a forest with wolves running through. there were taxidermy deer and elk heads on the wall and there was a fireplace and mantle.

he watched as mr.gardner placed the shotgun on the mantle and come and sat in a chair across from him.

"mr.gardner i think it'l be for the best if you invited your son to come sit with us." agent Coulson said as he pointed toward the stairs from outside the room revealing jack sitting on the top of the stairs.

                                                       ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(jack's pov)

i jumped in surprise as the man in the suit that my dad let in looked me in the eye and pointed to my hiding spot on the stairs.

"jack come here." his dad called.

i slowly crept down the stairs and toward the living room.

"son this is agent Coulson he is here for you." dad said as i walked in.

"but..i didn't do anything!!!" i shouted.

"i know you didn't i came here to offer you a place at a special academy thats run by a secret government organization called SHIELD and when you graduate you will become an agent of SHIELD and will from then on be a spy and soldier for SHIELD. do you accept? cause if you don't now we will have to eliminate you..." agent Coulson said as we looked in horror.

"...or wipe your memory of the past twenty-four hours." he continued.

i thought hard about it for a long time(about 20 seconds) and i decided "yea i accept"

"good now go pack and we will have a quinjet pick you up in the morning." agent Coulson said as he walked out the door.

                                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(agent Coulson's pov)

"agent Coulson did he accept?" directer fury asked over the comm unit as i hoped in the back of the van.

"yes" i respond as we drove away.

 

hello i hope you enjoyed the chapter i probably won't publish a chapter on Fridays or Sundays just to let you know

 

3