Survive the Tutorial 1 Pt.IV
173 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bong-Cha jumped over the creature’s body and proceeded to run about in search of a place to hide. She decided to try the backdoor, since the girls probably weren’t smart enough to go lock that place.

She was proven wrong quickly when she got there and one of the girls was already standing there.

“Tch. Just open the door now and I won’t hurt you guys.”

She threatened, but the Yoon-Ha just looked at her with eyes of resentment.

“You know, Bong-Cha, I’ve always hated you.”

“Eh?”

“Ever since you moved to this town, you and your brother are the only ones everyone’s been talking about. I thought I could avoid that talk at school, but then, you came to school and instantly stole the spotlight. Haha, I thought the hype would die down quickly, but it didn’t.”

“What bullshit are you spouting now?”

“That hype stayed with you till high school which we went to the same school. I decided that if I couldn’t be miss popular, then I would just stick with miss popular.”

“Seriously, now isn’t time for this. Ah, never mind.”

Bong-Cha just ran away from the door, avoiding a huge hand coming down on her, causing the patio to break apart.

Yoon-Ha flinched at the sight at the ear-racking noise and the sight of splinters flying about.

“Ah! Is Bon-Cha safe?”

Jin-Ha came screaming from the other room. She saw only Yoon-Ha in the kitchen, looking out the door, sweat snaking down her face.

“W-Why?”

“I… I don’t think Bong-Cha will make it.”

“Eh? Why not?”

“T-The door wouldn’t open. I-I… I tried my best! But… A-and then the monster… the monster killed her.”

Yoon-Ha took great pride in her acting skills. Even now, she was still able to fake her way out of this. Right now, she simply didn’t want to see Bong-Cha’s face.

Bong-Cha went to the back and noticed that the garage door was currently up. She simply needed to use the back door in the garage to enter the house and she would be safe. Then she could get her revenge on the two bitches that trapped her out of her own home.

KKRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!

The monster screeched as it inched closer to Bong-Cha. The high schooler made a graceful and swift branch to her left and jumped into the garage door, smacking the button on the side for the door to close. It was slow and the gears were grinding as the doors closed.

Bong-Cha’s heart rate quickened and she fell to the ground but recoiled almost immediately, flipping onto her feet. She ran to the little brown door in the corner of the garage and tried to open it. It appeared to have been locked from the inside.

How did the girls even know about the garage? She had never told them anything about it before, so how?

She looked back and could see that the door was closed successfully. That would at least buy her sometime to come up with a plan. She looked about and noticed that the room was quite spacious, with a lot of old items in it. She suddenly felt a bit down, remembering why the place was so big. It was because her Aunt’s car wasn’t parked in.

Her aunt’s car was never around since she moved up North. She hadn’t been seen for about two years since, but they siblings would always receive money and a letter from her, telling them that she would come back soon and that they should simply live like she was around. No one would be able to tell that she had simply left them to fend off for themselves while she was out doing whatever she felt like.

Bong-Cha looked on the walls and hanging there with a bunch of tools was her wooden katana her older brother bought for her. She was wondering what it was doing there, but she figured he brought it there, seeing as she never bothered to ever enter the garage for some reason – Their aunt left a notice telling them not to.

BAM! KINK!

She looked at the garage door and dents were being punched into it. The monster was trying to break in. Bong-Cha wasn’t sure she was ready, but what else could she do at the moment? She wanted to run into the house, but it was also locked. She had practically trapped herself for the monster.

Maybe she could weasel her way out when the monster came through the door? Distract it by throwing some tools then running out from behind it. Yeah, that seemed like a plan. Descent enough to work and help.

How wrong she was.

The monster kept on punching the door. It scratched, its dark claws piercing through the weak aluminium gates. With a very ear-raping sound, the door was slowly being torn apart. Red eyes looked through the slash and let out a heavy breath after identifying their target.

Bong-Cha looked around. She couldn’t die here. She needed to find her oppa and made sure he was safe. She needed to get revenge on the two bitches that had dared try to sully her oppas room with their filthy stenches and lives. She definitely wasn’t going to die before killing those two girls.

 After a few more minutes, the door was flung open and a shadow zoomed past into the garage. The dark haired beauty ducked to avoid and the figure clashed into the wall, but an invisible barrier pushed them off.

Looking to her side, she saw the monster groaning in pain. How lucky of her? She didn’t even have to do anything to survive. She simply needed to run out the garage door right now while the creature was distracted.

She got off and tried to run, but her leg was instantly caught by something. She creature’s long hands had grabbed her, tripping her and causing her to fall. She looked back and saw that it was slowly getting up and a long dark tongue was licking its duck beak.

Its eyes twitched violently and it started clacking its teeth like some kind of machine. It jumped the poor girl, who used her sword to slap it in the face. Its face spun a complete three-sixty and it roared at her, showing her its ugly mouth.

Bong-Cha tilted her head to the right as it almost snapped it off. She then moved to the left after it attempted again. With all her strength, she kicked the monster off her body and it slammed into the ceiling. She rolled back and stood with perfect grace, however the monster was also as fast to get back on its feet.

It swiped at her, narrowly missing her stomach and she swiped at it, landing a devastating blow to its head. In a split second, Bong-Cha was already darting away, but her opponent was one that could recover from devastating blows quickly. She had no hope of evading it. Her only option was to kill it there, but she didn’t know that.

How could she have known that?

It was too late for that now. The moment she turned her back, the monster had already focused everything on killing her. It was humanely impossible to avoid this and at the time Bong-Cha had noticed, she definitely couldn’t avoid it.

She simply did what her instincts had been telling her to do since her oppa cut the call on her.

Smash.

She would simply smash.

Short and simple, violent and cruel.

That was the way Bong-Cha chose whenever she was feeling really high emotions she didn’t know how to properly express. This creature had made itself a target and in a rage, no target, absolutely no target, would go unscathed.

Bong-Cha slammed her sword into the monster’s head. She slammed it again and the monster roared in pain, this time some of its flesh being scraped off. She slammed again, the monster roared again, this time a piece of its skull flying off. She simply kept slamming and smashing and breaking. Non-stop, to the point she began laughing maniacally and one wouldn’t be able to determine which was human (Her or the creature)

DING!

[Congratulations! You have accomplished an unexpected feat]

[You are the first to kill a monster in the Tutorial Scenario 1]

[You have obtained the title [First Blood]]

[You have received 100 points]

[You have obtained a red core]

‘Ha… so this thing is really like a video game? That’s wild. I… bet… oppa… would… rule… at… it.”

She coughed out blood. When she looked down, she saw the monster’s claws in her stomach. She was going to die… there was no point. Something metallic touched her lips and it tasted strangely sweet. She smiled and closed her eyes.

***

-Hehe, those with the [Geno Trees] have begun to activate them-

~The ones in London are up and running~

|Same for those in Korea|

*Japan is also active*

#That is absurd! We can’t have those ones running about in the game. It will cause a huge power shift and nothing will go as planned! Who’s idea was this?#

;Oi! Don’t look at me. You can blame him;

#####################################################

#U-Understood. The awakenings shall take place as they have already done so. None shall interfere. Still, the outcome may be unfavorable to us in the long run#

5