Rampaging Beast
108 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<<WARNING: This chapter contains contents with light sexual abuse. Viewer disclosure is advised. If you have an issue with these kinds of things, then please avoid this chapter.>>

LEE YOUNG-SOON POV

The hallways were dark and empty. The torchlight on her phone had provided a bit of illumination, but that didn’t help with the eerie feeling. Winds passed through the hollow halls, making a sort of wail that sounded like moaning.

Lee Young-Soon gripped her dagger tightly and gulped.

‘Maybe I should have stayed with the others.’

She started to regret her decision. However, the thought of returning to Hero’s side disgusted her. She didn’t know who he was or why he knew what he did, but something inside her told him to not trust Hero. Like he was more dangerous than he let on.

GGRRRRR!

There was a growl from behind. She turned quickly but saw nothing there.

 

<A/N: I would appreciate any comments you guys have! Advice and suggestions are very welcome, thank you!>

GRRRRRR!

Again, the growl came from behind and she turned. This time, she caught a shadow moving from the corner of her eye. She had figured out in which direction it moved. Without hesitation, she threw her dagger where she assumed the creature was.

“HIIIISSS!”

The creature hissed in pain, letting her know that her attack was successful. Immediately, she started to run down the hallways.

The creature looked at its collarbone where the dagger was stuck. It nearly struck its heart, but the creature was lucky enough to avoid it. Lee Young-Soon truly had impeccable skill. Angrily, the beast threw out the dagger and chased after the girl.

Lee Young-Soon could hear the growling and footsteps behind her. The beast was chasing her and her heartbeat kept increasing. She was not especially athletic so her chances of outrunning the creature were too low, especially since she couldn’t tell what creature it was.

‘The science lab!’

She saw the science lab up ahead. Quickly, she slammed open the door to the lab and shut it behind her with her body.

BAGUM!

The creature slammed into the door, throwing Lee Young-Soon to the back of the opposite wall with the door over her.

“Ow!”

 She yelped the moment she fell. Wasting no time, the creature jumped on the door and tried to claw out Young-Soon’s eyes.

“Kyaaaa!”

Upon seeing the blood red eyes and fangs, Young-Soon was immediately filled with adrenaline. Automatically, her legs kicked at the door, acting as a sort of pulley and throwing door into the windows.

SMASH!

The glass windows shattered and Young-Soon saw the door fall out. Hesitantly, she walked towards the window and looked down. There, she saw the door on the floor with shattered glass. Also, the beast was sticking to the walls outside and was also observing the door as if in shock.

“Seriously?”

She found herself muttering. The beast looked up at her, and for an instance it showed a bit of shock. This quickly changed however and was replaced with menacing glares.

The teenager ran out of the science lab, almost tripping herself while making a sharp curve.

‘Shit! Shit! What the fuck was that? D-Didn’t that look like the Sung-Ho guy?! No! No way.’

“RAAAARRRR!”

There was a roar behind her. She knew not to look, but Young-Soon’s head tilted back. What she saw was straight out of a horror movie. The beast was on all fours and running right at her like some sort of lizard.

‘What the fuck?’

She looked forward and kept running, the staircase was straight ahead, but she doubted jumping down would be a smart idea. She could also feel that the monster was very close to her. Just a few inches and she would make it.

She reached out for the rails as if that would save her. The creature jumped at her, but she tripped and fell down, making the monster miss her by a hair’s breadth. Both of them looked at each other while the beast fell. That chiseled jawline and messy black hair. The stupidly handsome face which she didn’t want to admit was handsome.

That was actually Kwon Sung-Ho.

But why? Why was he a beast now? Is that what happened to those who died? That meant those back in the auditorium weren’t safe. She had to go warn them. But, for all she knew they were almost dead. And if that Hero guy was actually there to save them, he would have mentioned it. So, if he didn’t mention it, he was just trying to keep everyone there so that they died.

‘Welp, nothing to do about it.’

She got off the ground and looked up, only to see some zombies slowly filling up the hallway.

“You’ve got to be shitting me.”

Her eyes pounced around the room quickly, trying to get a hold on possible escape routes. She simply ran towards the only hallway that was clear. She darted down the hallways, looking for empty rooms she could hide out in. Finally, by pure luck she came across the physics lab. Surely, she could scrap something up from in there. Quietly, she opened the door and closed it behind her.

She then heard shuffling sounds., making her heart sink. She made sure to not make a single move. On the desk, she saw a pen which she grabbed immediately. Slowly, she approached the podium and she felt something on her legs. When she looked down, she saw a bloodied skirt.

‘A girl’s skirt? Did she die?’

There were torn up school uniforms on the floor leading to the podium. At this moment, Young-Soon was considering just running out the door, but she heard footsteps thundering across the hallway. She turned off her flashlight and saw a streak of red pass by. Sung-Ho was on the move already.

Realizing that turning on her lights was a bad idea, she kept the phone on the desk and decided to take her chances with what was in the room. For some reason, she felt it would be easier to handle than the mad Kwon Sung-Ho.

“Come out.”

She whispered as she slowly drew in closer. The shuffling ceased. She could hear heavy breathing from behind the podium. The creature only just noticed her presence? If she had known she would have jumped over the podium and struck then.

She gulped and sweat snaked down her face.

“Come on out slowly. Trust me, my weapon is dangerous.”

She threatened.

‘Do they even understand Korean?’

She found herself thinking.

“Last warning, or I blow you up.”

“W-WAIT!”

A boy cried out and came from the podium with his hands raised. Even though it was dark, she could tell he was naked. She was grateful for the fact that it wasn’t a monster and that she couldn’t see his nudity.

“D-Don’t shoot!”

The boy cried out. Although she wondered why he was naked, she relaxed her posture.

“Why are you naked? Don’t you know it’s dangerous?”

Young-Soon asked. The boy scratched the back of his head.

“Haha, that’s a long story.”

He nervously said.

“Wait. I thought there was no one in the school anymore after the monsters showed up.”

“Hmm? No. There are quite a few.”

The boy started to approach her. Young-Soon sighed and sat down on one of the desks as far away from the boy as possible. She looked out the window and finally realized the burning city.

‘My apartment… my games… fuck.’

She then looked at her phone. It was 9:52 pm.

‘Seriously? We were out for that long?’

When she got her phone back, she didn’t have anyone to contact, so at the time she was one of the few people in the room to properly assess the situation. She only turned it on when she left the auditorium.

“Hey, what grade are you in, miss?”

“Wha-?”

Young-Soon immediately retracted when she noticed the boy’s face was merely inches away from hers. She hit the wall as her body instinctively tried to get as far way from the boy as possible.

“I’m a first year, so miss, what grade are you in?”

The light from her phone screen allowed Young-Soon to notice what she hadn’t originally. The blood that was on the boy’s chest.

“I-I’m in third year.”

She anxiously said, scared shitless after seeing all the blood.

“So, you’re my noona then? I’ve always wanted to taste a noona’s body!”

“Excuse me?”

“Come on, noona. Since it’s the end times, let’s do it! Let’s have sex!”

TA!

She slapped the first year and kicked him, then jumped for the door, but upon landing, her ankle started to act up again.

“Ow!”

“Come on noona!”

The first year cried out and jumped at her while she was on the floor.

“Don’t be like my mate. I had to kill her.”

Lee Young-Soon kicked the junior, but he grabbed her leg. She tried again with her free leg, landing a hit on his face. Momentarily, the first year let go of her, but he recovered quickly and managed to catch her by both legs after she got up, tripping her onto the ground.

“Sex with dead bodies is probably not as fun as sex with live bodies. Even though she was still warm, there was something missing.”

He spread her legs out and tried to make a tear in her fabric where he could penetrate.

“Don’t worry noona, I’ll be gentle if you’re virgin. I was just a virgin some minutes ago too.”

He said, tearing up her clothes. Yooung-Soon was immediately horrified when he felt the boy’s hands on her private part.

“Kyaaaaaa!”

On reflex, she screamed, being unable to move her legs under the boy’s pin. She tried to swing her arms at him, but her position was not favourable and the boy easily avoided her attempts and even bit her ass to make her stop.

“Don’t make me make this less fun. You enjoy it too, don’t you?”

The boy said, rubbing his fingers up and down. Tears started to enter Young-Soon’s eyes at the feel of his fingers on her. It was uncomfortable, yet exciting. She had masturbated before, but the feeling she was getting from this was different. It disgusted her.

She lifted her entire body just so her back could hit the first year’s head. The first year stumbled back. She had received an opportunity to escape, but she didn’t.

Her body was frozen still with fear.

KKKKRRRR

Slowly, the door leading to the room creaked open. Behind it, red eyes and white fangs glared at the girl.

Sung-Ho was here!

6