Prologue
316 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, this will be just a side-novel I'll be working on. My main novel would still be the yandere girlfriend but I would still post some chapters but don't expect a lot.

"So, it is done..." - Man

An old man walks though the desolate land, filled with steel and blood. His eyes lacking the gleem of life in him as a group of walking steel began to head towards him.

Once all had reached close to him, they all began to bow as if they are the old man's servants yet he paid them no attention as his cold dead eyes ignored and walk to the location to where there a group of people laid on the ground, being in a half-dead state.

"D-damn, we got close to the end but it was all worth for nothing...." - Young Man

While he retain his handsome features, his battered figure had slowly diminished the looks as he can only glare at the old man with hatred.

A girl with only having an average appearance and a man who was muscular that brings forth a sense of justice radiating off him. They were the only group in front of the young man as they were the only strong people who could contend with the old man. Yet, even with their strength combined, it wasn't enough to make the old man move and ended up in this situation. 

The old man ignores the two as he stared hard at the handsome young man without changing his expression.

"What were her last words?" - Man

He stares at him with a deep and menacing voice to which both the people beside him began to quake in fear at not only his deadly aura but also the strength he possesses.

It might seem that the old man was weak due to his feeble body. However, he not only manage to beat these people without moving a muscle but also possesses such terrifying army that had wipe out the kingdom.

The prince who was soon-to-be-king could only witness the man in front of him, wipe out the entire capital and slaughtered many lives in an instant.

While it was impossible for the old man to possess such a might but he knew that the old man in front of him wasn't ordinary.

'Duke Artonis'

At a young age, he possess not only the skills of a master swordsman but also the intelligence to weild such a terrifying magic that vaporize a dragon who were known for their strong magic resistance.

However, not much was known about him after getting a spark of inspiration. He was always stuck inside his lab doing weird things inside that he lost all sense of reality. Even ignoring his wife and daughter for the pursuit of working with weird machinations.

Even after losing his wife, he never leaves his lab and continues his work. Yet, after knowing that his daughter being possessed by a demon and slained, he had gone out from his lab for the first time and mourn for his daughter before eventually razing the kingdom to the ground the next day.

He not only possess such a strong magic power but...

The prince turned to those mechanical beings behind the old man as he grew terrified at the sight of those beings.

The kingdom never knew that Duke Artonis possess such a powerful army beside him yet he just stood there in silence as he always regretted making them. 

"Your daughter....." - Prince

He stampered his words as he recalled the time where he and his group faced off against the demonified young woman who was suffering while transforming and recalled her pained smile as if she always regretted being born, unable to find her happiness... 

"I-i'm sorry.... Father..." - Young Woman

After relaying the dying wish of the poor girl, the old man was silent as he slowly began to shed tears to which everyone was shocked....

"A terrible father I am.... I'm so ashamed of being unable to make her and her mother happy..." - Man

As the old man was regretting the life he lived through, the mechanical army began to move towards him as the group have a terrible premonition....

"I wish that in the next life...." - Man

"D-Duke.... You...." - Prince

The prince whose face was pale as he knew what the Duke was going to do, quickly turn to his team yet all three of them were mounted by the mechanical soldiers as the Duke smiled one last time.

"I will pamper both of you...." - Man

He took out something in his pockets as they begged him to stop yet he ignores their pleas. 

Remembering the woman who always stayed by his side until her death and the young girl who always look down and not wanting to disappoint her father, he could only smile as he might be able to see them one last time after leaving this world.

"And be the best father and husband for both-" - Man

"NNNOOOOO!!!!!" - Prince

As he activate the device, all the mechanical army began to vibrate as he smiles and ended his sentence.

"my lovely ladies...."

The old man could only smile as he and the group were swallowed by the blinding light that the army radiates and all of them vanish from this world. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

In a dark, gloomy lab....

"..... Eh?"

A man snap himself awake and without noticing what he was doing, it cause something bad to which....

*Boom*

A loud explosion had occured.... 

8