Amusement Park
820 21 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    It's Sunday Morning, the temperature is hotter than usual, the heat coming from sun gazes upon my body early In the morning, and sweat covers up my face like make-up.

    What would you do if you're met with this type of weather, normally the beach is the most preferred choice right? But not this family, for we are going to be having fun at an amusement park as a celebration of Father's promotion.

    The entire Takahashi family is currently standing in front of the most recent yet popular, 'Anagi Brilliance Park', heh even sounds familiar with one of the anime I watched back then.

    I wonder if this is another plot of the goddess to make me meet some Heroines, but amusement parks are really only used during dates not family bonding in the anime world, so what's up with that, or that's where something significant will happen between the relationship of the FML and the ML, something really is going to happen there,  I wonder if I could avoid it, even if I do, the goddess will just create another phenomenon, I'll be cautious while we are inside, I just really hope nothing much will happen while we are in there.

    "Wow! I expected it to be cool, but damn this is way out of my expectations." Father gasped in awe, as he put both his hands above his hands.

    "Fufufu, You sure are excited." Mother nonchalantly said to Father.

    Father is dressed quite casually for this outing, wearing a sleeved navy blue polo T-shirt with 3 buttons in the middle long its neckline, combined with blue denim jeans that shows Father's casualty in fashion, while on the other hand, Mother took her time choosing her clothing, took her around an hour to finally choose, unlike most girls, Mother doesn't do make-up, she believes natural beauty is more capturing to the eye than those with add-ons,  with Mother wearing a white blouse, with a V shaped neckline that partially shows her cleavage, with her sleeves that blends well with her smooth white skin, mixed with a white, elegant, linen skirt that goes down up to her ankle, you could tell that she put a lot of effort for her clothing choice, her natural beauty that can capture any eyes of both boys and girls, united with her splendid taste of fashion, she is undoubtedly a beauty that outmatches any woman her age, I really wonder what Father did to get a beauty like her?

It's my first time doing descriptive fashion writing, I know it's worse than hell itself but please bear with it.

    "Waa, it's too hot."

  "The heat is unbearable."

    Kaori and Minami both complained, it is true it's quite hot today, probably because it's summer this season.

    Minami, with a white T-shirt that goes well with both her black hair and eyes, combined with a yellow skirt that reaches up to her knees, while Kaori is in her favorite dress, a  dress with its pink and white scattered throughout the dress, it's skirt also reaching up to her knees with a design of a pink flowers along its hem.

  Wonder why Father wanted to go here today instead of a beach, I mean I'm not complaining, its just that you know, I really don't think the amusement park is not something you would go in this scorching weather, plus beaches are usually a go-to place in anime during their Summer breaks, ah that's way, because, I'm not in school yet, and I really wouldn't consider this a summer break since every day is a break for me, at least for now, can't say I'm not looking forward for it.

    To see if Father would satiate my curiosity, I questioned him.

    "Ne, Otou-san, why this park? If I'm correct, there's a park much nearer to our home than this one."

    "Eh, Ah, Uhm, Ah, ju- just because it's near Hayato doesn't mean it's better, plus I wanted this first family outing to be unforgettable."

    "Is that so, ok." Cutting the conversation short, Father is absolutely suspicious today, just from his tone of voice and his nervousness, I mean why get nervous over a simple question from a child? I think his up to something, need to keep an eye on him during this trip.

    "What are we all standing here for, let's go inside now before the kids collapse from heat stroke." Mother exclaimed.

    "Yosh!"

    "Yey!"

    Minami and Kaori now than clung to me as we started to go inside.

    "O- oy, Nee-san, Kaori, what are you doing, were in public."

    "Why? What's wrong with hugging you in public? Just think of it as a way so that we won't get separated easily." Minami answered back to my complaint with a smile on her face.

    "Ya ya, what Nee-san said." Kaori agrees to what Minami just said.

    These two girls really only agree on everything, if it involves me.

    Now then with two of my sisters hugging my sides, hindering my speed, we shall see what this amusement park will have to offer.

I'm so sorry for the delay of update, I was planning on posting a chapter yesterday, but then we had a blackout for the entire day even thought the bills was already paid, so anyway, thanks for reading today's chapter and bearing with my today's awful writing.

32