Encounter
743 20 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         

FINALLY, I published a chapter after a few days, I apologize for the delay, Laziness got the better of me.

"SO COOL!!" Me, Minami and Kaori exclaimed as we entered the park.

 

Met with colorful and gigantic rides, smiling people from kids to adults, large variety of mascots showing off the rides and wide number of food stalls that you could smell from here.

   

"Oka-san, Otou-san, let's hurry up, I want to look at the rides." Kaori said as she jumps up and down while clinging to me.

   

Minami than complaints to Kaori about her antics.

 

"Kaori, stop jumping, don't you see that you're disturbing Hayato."

   

"Hmm, you're just jealous about me and Nii-san."

   

"Hah, and why would I, unlike you, Hayato confessed to marrying me."

   

Minami Please don't bring down up in public, it's so embarrassing.

   

"Heh, Nii-san only said that because he had no choice, plus Nii-san kissed me back then, something that you haven't done." Kaori said with a smirk on her face.

 

Oy, don't get too full of yourself, that kiss wasn't even officially a kiss, since it was just an accident.

   

Minami's face now reddens from frustration, she continues to bicker with Kaori while clinging to me.

   

"Oy, stop fighting you two, people are look-"

   

"Be quiet, Nii-san."

   

"Stop talking Hayato, this is something I can no longer ignore."

 

As I try to stop them, I suddenly got yelled at to be quiet by my sisters, people eyes are now slowly looking at the 2 young girls fighting while hugging a young boy.

   

Looking at my parents for help, Mother picked up the distress signal, but chose to ignore it, why Mother, you were my only last hope.

   

"Fufu, looks like the kids are excited, now then, where should we go?"

   

"I don't know, there's so many rides to choose from."

   

"Why not look at the map that the lady at the counter gave you than."

   

"Sure sure, I'll take a looksies."

   

Taking the folded map out of his shirt pocket that the cashier lady at the register gave to him, he took a serious look at it and answered.

   

"There are hundreds of rides here, why not let the kids decide, here, take a look at this map and choose where you want to go, but only choose the ones with green circles,"

   

Reaching his hands to us to give the map, Minami and Kaori just stares the map, not even getting the map out of his hand since it involves getting their hands off me, so it leaves me to get it from Father's hand, holding the map from my hands, Kaori and Minami goes closer to my face to see the content of the map, I take a good look at it and HOLY CRAP THESE PARK IS HUMONGOUS, you could tell just from the map that this place scaling size is no joke.

   

Basing from my understanding of the map, the rides from this park has three markings, 'RED', 'BLUE' and 'GREEN'.

   

'RED' being for 12 and above, so rides like rollercoasters is obviously a no-go for us three, 'BLUE', being safe for kids at the age 4+ and above, and lastly 'GREEN', rides safe for all ages, so that's way he wants to us to choose the rides that has green circles.

   

The park also contain 6 sectors with each theme embedded in them, the names of each sector are 'Wild West', 'Galactic Exploration', 'Safari Adventure', 'Water World', 'Into the Future', and lastly 'The World Underneath'.

   

Looking for something to eat? It looks like this park has a place specifically for that, named 'Scrumptious Cuisine', just near the entrance of this park, since we just ate back at home, we don't need to worry about that for now.

   

Because Kaori is still 2 years old, 'BLUE' and 'RED' rides are a no-go for her, our only options are 'GREEN' rides, surely the 'GREEN' rides will be fun, and there are plenty of them scattered throughout the park, Hmm, maybe let's go to this ride, I'll ask father and mother if it's okay.

   

I tugged my parents clothes lightly to attract their attention, successfully getting their attention, I showed them the map and pointed at the green circle of the ride that I want.

   

"Ne, Oka-san, Otou-san, how about this ride, let's go there."

   

Pointing at it, Father asked me to give it back to him, I nodded, and the map is now in his possession, he then made asked Mother for her opinion.

   

"It seems Hayato wants to ride the 'Lazy Log' from 'Water World', it's not far from here but also not close, are you okay with it, or you want them to choose something closer to us?"

   

"Oh I'm fine, but what about Kaori and Minami, it's quite hot, so I'm worried about them fainting while walking."

   

"Don't worry Oka-san, Kaori will go wherever Nii-san will go."

   

"Same goes for me too, wherever Hayato goes, I'll go."

   

Kaori and Minami proudly said as they cling to me even more, squeezing me even harder, crap it hurts a lot, although I am toughening up this soft body of mine, what kind of strength does these two posses for me to endure this much pain.

   

As the two were in their own world hugging me, Mother than said.

   

"Alrighty than, to the 'Water World' it is, come on now, let's get going before the heat takes us."

   

Alright than let's get going, oy, you two, you're slowing me down, stop hugging me please.

   

"Maeko-san! Is that you!?"

   

Just as we were about to go, a faint shout that screamed Oka-san name were heard from afar, we couldn't here clearly, so we chose to ignore it.

   

"Did someone just say your name?" "I didn't quite hear it, maybe it's just our imagination."

   

"Maeko-san! IT REALLY IS YOU!"

   

The unknown voice then became more loud and clear that we can now confirm that it isn't our vivid imagination playing tricks on us, we looked at the direction on where the voice is coming from, it's quite hard to find the screamer since its scream is being mixed in with the noise of the rides, the screams of the people and the people chattering in the background.

   

"Ara, I wonder who is calling my name?"

   

"Can't really tell where it's coming from."

   

"Maeko-san! OVER HERE!"

   

The voice than became clear as ever, we all looked at where it came from and see a brown bob-haired woman in her plain yet elegant white dress running towards us while holding a young girl in her hand.

   

"Ara-Ara, Rumi-san, what a coincidence to see you here."

   

So her name is Rumi-san huh, possessing long exquisite eyelashes along her brown majestic eyes, a plump well-shaped mouth and a short beautiful brown hair that only reaches up to her neck, with a bust size that I think is around C cup, combined with a well proportioned body, a beauty that can rival Mother.

 

Fortunately as far as I know, she isn't a heroine since we made eye contact multiple times and nothing happened, but I don't know about the girl hiding behind her.

   

"It really is, didn't think that I would bump into you, the world really is a small place, also nice to meet you Maeko-san."

   

"Nice to also see you Rumi-san."

   

"Are you guys here on a family outing?"

   

"Fufu, that's right, were here to celebrate  Naoko's promotion, how about you, where is your husband Rumi-san?

     

"Oh, you got promoted, congrats I guess, you were asking how that workaholic is? You know, just working, his doing nothing but working, would be nice to spend time with his family once in a while."

 

While Mother and her friend are chatting about what's happening with their daily lives, didn't know the content of it, but I'd rather not listen in since their conversation has nothing of interest for me.

 

With Father sitting on the bench near us waiting for them to stop talking,  a small head can be seen popping out of Mother's friend side, slowly popping out up to the point where you could see her eyes, her eyes than met with mine for the first time when.

 

 

NEW HEROINE DISCOVERED

14 MORE Heroines TO LEFT TO DISCOVER

WILL NOW UPDATE NEW INFORMATION TO THE SCREEN

SCREEN WILL NOW BE UNUSABLE WHILE UPDATING

UPDATING SCREEN

30%

50%

70%

90%

100%

SCREEN UPDATED

SCREEN NOW AVAILABLE TO USE

    I just met with 1 of the 18 Heroines of this game.

30