Commotion
789 12 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  What, this young girl is the 4th heroine? I was expecting it, but at the same time I wasn't.

 

"Oh, I believe your kids doesn't know me yet, allow me to introduce myself." Mother's friend then introduced herself to us.

 

"I am Rumi Sato, feel free to call me by my given name since you're my best friend's children."

 

 

Oh, I didn't know that Mother had a best friend, she doesn't really talk about her social life to us, probably because we are kids, yeah that's most likely the reason why.

 

To the response of Rumi's introduction, Kaori and Minami only responded with "Hello" back to her while of course, clinging to my sides, while I on the other hand introduced myself properly.

 

"I am Hayato Takahashi, nice to meet you, the girl on my right is my elder sister, Minami Takahashi, while the girl on my left is Kaori Takahashi, I am sorry for their behavior, they do not deal with strangers very well."

 

"Oh my, what a well-mannered you are for a 4-year-old, you really are what Maeko describe you, and very contradicting to what Maeko was when she was at her youth."

 

"Oka-san has told me about you?"

 

"Why of course, in fact, that's the only thing she ever talks about, Hayato this, Hayato that, Hay-."

 

"Now now that's enough tattletaling Rumi, I'm sure you know that there are stuffs meant to be kept to themselves right?"

 

Mother calmly, with a tint of anger, stops Rumi-san from talking any further, the dark and spooky aura that she now emits can be felt, you could feel the pressure surrounding her, Kaori and Minami hid behind me in fear as the pressure got even more intense, people start staying away from us specifically from Mother, who was looking at Rumi with cold-blooded eyes.

 

Rumi-san's legs shiver in fear, holding her dress tightly as possible, her breathing gets stronger and faster as if she is gasping for air,  she sweats profusely in nervousness, her emotions in complete disarray, and her eyes wide opened looking down on the floor not taking a glance at Mother she tries her best to apologize.

 

"Ah, uh, uhm, I, I deeply, 'pologize, so ple-, please fo-, forgive me Maeko-sama."

 

"I'm sorry, what did you say? Really can't hear you very well from the noise."

 

"I'm very very very very very sorry, please forgive this insolent fool!"

 

"Fufufu, alright alright, I forgive you, calm down now Rumi-san, you're scaring the kids."

 

"Ye-, yes, thank you for your kindness."

 

Now what in the oblivion was that? That's the first time Mother shown her that side, there really is a lot I don't know about my Mother.

 

Father then stopped using as his phone as he saw that Mother forgave Rumi, he stood up his from the bench he was sitting on and went to Rumi and said.

 

"Rumi-san, that's unfair, why can they call you by your first name, while I don't even have that privilege even though we knew each other since birth."

 

Father said complaining to Rumi, oh, and they knew each other since birth? So Rumi and Father are childhood friends? Wow, that's surprising.

 

Hearing Father's complaint, Rumi raised her hands up and *SMACK*, slapped Father as hard as she can, receiving the slap, he backed away a bit from Rumi, he pressed his cheeks with his hand where Rumi slapped him, although receiving a b*tch slap from Rumi, Father remained unfazed he kept his distance from Rumi waiting for her verbal response.

 

Rumi then crossed her arms and looked at father with an impression as if she is looking at trash or even worse than trash.

 

'HUH, don't just think because we are childhood friends that we are close, I can't even stand being near you, I haven't forgiven you for what you've done to me during high school, the only reason why I'm even talking to you is because you are Maeko's husband."

 

"Sigh, you still haven't forgiven after all these years, why can't you just let it go, it's been like what 20 years already?"

 

"I will choose to forgive you when I want to forgive you, and don't call with my first name, it disgusts me."

 

"Fine, even though we were very close back then."

 

"Hmph."

 

Something happened between them when they were young? DAMN, there is a lot of stuff I really don't know about then, I really didn't think they would have a mysterious backstory, I will try to ask them what happened when the right time comes.

 

Mother then intervened with their fight.

 

"Now now, stop fighting like little kids, this is our first outing together as a family, don't even think about ruining it."

 

"Ah, I'm sorry Maeko-san, I didn't know this was your first outing, I'll try to make it up for the trouble I caused by being your guide."

 

Rumi than offered compensation for the trouble she caused.

 

"Ara? Have you been here before Rumi-san?"

 

"Yes, this is my 2nd time here."

 

"I see, why not then, I accept your compensation."

 

Mother agreed to Rumi's offer, Rumi-san's mood then clapped her hands in glee, suddenly a weak and soft voice girl behind her spoke.

 

"Oka-san, are we going with this people?"

 

All of us then looked at the owner of the frail voice behind Rumi, this is the 4th Heroine at least that's what the screen registered her as, has she been behind Rumi all this time?

 

Rumi then looked behind her back, seeing her daughter hiding behind her,  she now introduced her to us.

 

"Ah, I almost forgot to introduce my daughter to you guys, her name is Kano, Kano say hello to my best friend's children."

 

"Hi, I'm Kano, nice to meet you."

 

new chapter yey, didn't think I would publish one so fast, well just added a bit of mystery towards the backstory of Oka-san and Otou-san, hope it will help me towards their character development.

34