Kano
675 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In front of me is a short brown haired girl, both her cheeks starts to redden, legs shakes from agitation, her shyness overcomes her, causing her to fumble with her words, yet she tries to introduce herself.

"Ahh, ni-, nice to meet you, mah- my name is Kano Sato, nice to meet you."

With her introduction terribly failed, she dashed back behind her Mother, Rumi-san.

"I apologize for my daughter's behavior, she really isn't good with communicating with other people other than me."

Rumi apologizes on her behalf, I look back at the girl behind her, seeing that I saw her, she completely hid herself behind her Mother, both the Mother and her Daughter sure are polar opposites with their personality.

Since she introduced herself, it will only be rude if I didn't introduce to her back.

"It's nice to also meet you sato-san, my name is Hayato Takahashi, the two girls hugging me are named Kaori and Minami Takahashi."

Reaching my hand out to her for a handshake, she takes a peek of my hand just in front of her, regardless of her shyness, she brings out her hand and shakily gets near it near my reaching hand, about to do a handshake, an external force from outside suddenly stops such event from happening.

"Hayato, don't take your hand out to a stranger, your hands will be tainted by them."

As they complain, both my sisters than pulls my hand back, stopping me and Kano from handshaking, they both throw a scary glare at Kano who was dumbfounded from what just happened, frightened by their glare, she pulls her hand back and secluded herself from her Mother's back.

"Nee-san, Kaori, what are you doing?"

"Obviously, stopping you from touching hands, your mine, if you touch another girl's hands, you're committing adultery."

Minami proclaimed to me as she hugs little ol' me oh so hard, ow, ow, ow, it hurts!, it hurts a lot!

"But since you were about to commit such act, I have no choice but to punish you Hayato hmm?"

She said at as she lets go of me, Minami omit a dark aura similar to Mother's earlier, she looks down at the ground with her dark long hair covering her face, as fear begins to overcome me, I stepped back a few steps away from her, sweat begins to flow down my face like a waterfall, my legs starts to quiver, I could feel my heart beating out of chest, my breathing becomes rough, my brain is only telling me to do one thing and one thing only, RUN AWAY, but I couldn't, my body couldn't move.

FUFUFU.

Minami then giggles, suddenly she then throws her hair to her backside, with her dark eyes, she throws a serious glare at me, as if she was looking down at my very soul.

"YoU  ATTempted to cHEat on mE, and noW you're aRE tryinG to run AWay? Unforgivable, UnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivableUnforgivable."

Tilting her head to her left, she walks slowly to me as whispers 'UNFORGIVABLE', nobody could her what she's saying since they are keeping their distance from us, is this the wrath of a Yandere, I highly underestimated them, is this what the protagonist have to deal with in the Yandere Novels that I read back then.

This is way too fast of a development, Minami shouldn't be this dangerous yet, it has only been two months after her 'Yanderezation',  need to calm her down before the guards come, the three adults near us is no use since they are in their own world and ignoring the mess happening around them, Kaori is also use since she is hiding behind my back, Kano is already a no-brainer, wait, I think I have just a thing, but I'm not confident it'll work.

I reached through my pockets on my shorts, I mindlessly look throughout both my pockets, hurrying it up before Minami does something to me, as my hands swims around my pockets, one of my hands got a hold of something, something soft and fluffy, this is it! The 'Minami Suppressor', knowing Minami it will surely to calm her down momentarily.

"Nee-san look, I'm sorry, I'll give you something as an apology, here."

"Fufufu, do you really think a mere gift is enough for the crime you committed?"

I took my hands out of my pockets, holding a small, blue handkerchief, I brought high in the air for Minami to see, she takes a quick glance at it, and continues to walk towards me, and said.

"You really think that a handkerchief is enough? You will have to do better than that Hayato."

I knew she would say that, but this thing isn't your ordinary handkerchief you see.

I gulped, and answered back to Minami.

"Bu- but, this handkerchief isn't your normal handkerchief that you have been stealing from me handkerchief."

Minami halted herself.

"You knew about my hobby?"

"Of course I did, everyday I see that my handkerchiefs are going missing after I use them, it couldn't be Kaori since me and her are in the same room, plus when I secretly searched your room, under your bed I could see a box full of dirty handkerchiefs with writings on them, and this handkerchief is one of them."

Bombing the sudden news at her, her dark aura begins to dissipate, her eyes is going back to normal, her cheeks starts to redden like peaches, and she began to hide her face from me by turning around and covering them with her hands.

"WAH! Hayato found out about my disgusting hobby, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I couldn't resist myself from stealing them, please don't take them awayyyyy, I'll forgive for you so pleaseeeeee don't take away my precioussssss!"

Minami is now her normal self, my body is stopped shaking, and I immediately sat down on the ground to catch my breath.

I think for I'm going to be serious for now on.

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPLOADING ANY CHAPTERS THIS WEEK, I was and still am helping my Father with his business, so I really didn't have time to make one, once again, thank you for reading and bearing with my bad writings, any corrections? feel free to point it out

33