Princess
1.3k 26 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blonde wavy long hair, that blends with its yellow pupils, its long exquisite eyelashes covering her thin sharp eyebrows, her small red lips, similar to the color of her crimson dress, her skin that is pure as white, that stands out to the surrounding majority.

Such breathtaking beauty for a girl that is young, and no, I'm no lolicon; but you don't have to be a lolicon to think that the girl in front of me is a beauty, that's just how beautiful she is.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow."

She wails in pain.

"Hayato! Are you okay? Don't cry, Oka-san is here, Oka-san will make the pain go away."

"Nii-san, you alright?"

"Hayato, are you okay? Are you hurt? You're body is pretty delicate after all, she didn't hurt you didn't she?, how dare she hurt you, no even worse, how dare she touch you, she doesn't even have the right to come near you, Nee-san is the only one allowed, right, right, want me to avenge you? I'll make her regret it, yes, yes, as her older sister I should."

Both my sisters and my mother came rushing to me, Minami was mumbling something, I couldn't understand it due to the fact that she was speaking too fast for my ears to comprehend.

Despite Minami and Kaori nearer to me; Mother quickly rushed to me with the speed of light, carrying me up, and standing me up on my own two feet.

She then tidied my clothes, removing the majority of the dirt and dust that accumulated during my fall, both my sister insisted on helping, but Mother ignored them and focused on me, and as for the girl, she still continues to whine in pain, with no such plan on getting up on her feet, with the public's eyes begins again focus on us.

She might be expecting me to help her up for she takes glances of me once in a while, I am sorry little, as much as I want to give you a lending hand, I value my life, helping you will lead to my death flag.

A while after, she stops whining all of a sudden, like an actor who was halted by the director.

"Are no one going to help a young damsel out?"

She asked as she stands and fixed her dress.

"Sigh, Father was right, Commoners really are such feeble-minded fools, but worry not, because this noble bear no ill will towards you lots, since it was I who was careless, rejoice in my benevolence you mere commoners."

With a wild declaration, she crosses her arms and proudly held her head high, waiting for a response on the other party.

Although indeed she is a beauty, her foul mouth and attitude is the only thing that stops from being an image of a perfect lady, but wow, such majestic way of speech, she must be a high ranking noble to be this egotistical, if so, what is she doing here all alone.

"Oh my, I sincerely apologize for my rudeness, I forgot to introduce myself, the name 'Elize Briarheart', the third born princess of Englandia, be honored mere commoners, for you've been blessed with this princess appearance."

HAHAHA, I couldn't help but laugh out loud in my mind, although normally I should be annoyed by her arrogance, but I would never think that I could meet one in person, but I know in anime, this type of nobles exist; but still, the fact that they think they're all mighty is just exhilarating.

All jokes aside, why is she alone though, aren't royalties usually accompanied by guards and all? Did she run away from them? So a run-away princess troupe has been place down, and as I have been ambushed by other troupes because of my carelessness, this time will be different.

As the princess patiently awaits for our response, a man in a black suit creeps behind the princess, slipping his arms around her and went with a sudden embrace.

The princess, shocked with the sudden embrace, went to a desperate attempt to unlock his arms out, but obviously such a small child couldn't do anything on her own against a grown man.

"Argh, Who dares touch this royalty, I demand you release me at once."

With the attempt of action resulting to a failure, she tried to stop him with words.

Even though to the public it looks like a child being harassed by an adult, they show no signs of uneasiness and continues to mind their own business, even the three adults behind me aren't doing anything and just watching the scene happening in front of them.

"Princess, why did you run away all of a sudden? Your Majesty and his highness are worried sick about you, "

A slim man with an average height, spoke to the Princess in English, fortunately, English is my native language in my past life, so I could understand it with ease but the rest of the people behind me remains clueless to what he just said.

"AH, I've been caught, release me at once, you are nothing but a servant ordered to guard me, you do not have a right to touch me so carelessly."

"I am sorry Princess, but I have ordered by his Majesty himself to bring you back at all cost, please understand that I am only doing my job."

Both the princess and the guard converse in English, the bodyguard then immediately lift her up like a doll in the air and carries her on his shoulders, the princess throws a huge tantrum at the guard, smacking his back and kicking her feet in the air.

As the guard prepare to leave, he comes closer to us with his brows drew together with a line appearing between them, and bows to us with the princess being carried by him.

"I apologize on behalf of the princess for her obnoxious behavior, I do hope for you to forgive her as she is young and has yet to learn about manners!"

The guard delivered a genuine apology to us, before we could give an answer, the princess then retaliate to the apology.

"HEY! No one speaks for my behalf, only me, myself and I are the ones allowed to do so, release me from your grasp at once, and I might just think about forgiving you."

The guard resist the punches and kicks his given by the princess, he looks like he is reaching his limits with the princess, hey, I'm surprised he is able to tolerate it,

Hurriedly picking up a Walkie-talkie parked around his belt, and he uses the walkie-talkie to update the situation regarding the princess.

"To Base, this is No.21 speaking, I have found and captured the princess, she is not harmed and is currently being carried by me, will now return to base, over."

"This is base speaking, Acknowledge No.21, will now update the situation to the Majesty, over."

With the situation of the princess now spoken in the talkie, he turns around from where the princess came from and walks away, to wherever this base is, as he strays further away from us, princess, gives up punching the guard, and screams in our direction.

"I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN, MARK MY WORDS."

Spoken like a villain who was defeated by the hero, the princess makes another wild declaration, I myself show no emotion to the Princess declaration, for Minami, Kaori and Mother stares at me, waiting for my reaction, is it really that obvious that she was talking to me?

"Oh look, the ride is just across the street."

Rumi found the ride that we desired to go, we all looked at the direction where Rumi's finger is pointing at, a large sign can be seen up above saying 'Lazy Log', first ride of our choice or technically my choice.

Well then, after meeting the two heroines, causing a small commotion near the entrance, a train ride and a long walk, we finally arrived, hope nothing happens during the ride, but then, we'll never know.

Since this story is still young and the climax of this story is yet to come, I would like to ask a question, how well do you guys as a reader tolerate or handle tragedy, gore or rape? For future references.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

22