Ride
682 13 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

A tunnel.

 

The entrance to the ride is a tunnel.

 

With a name carved above it that carves 'Lazy Log', indicating that this is the ride that we have looking for quite a while,

 

A tunnel-like interior with a wall surrounding its exterior, making it unknown to people to what's beyond it, for it is an amusement park, the wall is decorated with the flora and fauna of the deep blue.

 

*Sigh* "We finally arrived, that took us way longer than expected though."

 

"That is true, but it really would be nice if the rides designed for children would be easier to find."

 

Behind me, Rumi and Mother had a short exchange of thoughts while Minami and Kaori until now; continues to hug my arms and cheerfully rubs their head to it, their grips have become even more awfully stronger after the meeting with the princess, I can tolerate the pain, but it looks like they are not planning on letting me go.

 

And as for Kano, nothing change really, she still remains to sneakily stares at me as she still hides behind her mother Rumi, I really don't mind her gazing at me but the only problematic thing is that her affection level is rising way too fast.

 

Kano - 56 (54 when encountering the princess)

 

Did I make such a good first impression on Kano for her affections to be rising?  but I really didn't do much though other then giving a handshake, which was also interrupted by Minami, whose jealousy stopped such action to commence.

 

"HOO, it seems that my dear little Kano can't take her eyes off Hayato, has my social recluse of a daughter experiencing love at such a young age."

 

Out of nowhere, Kano's Mother, Rumi, exclaimed to her surroundings regarding the discovery that she has made, It seems that she has finally caught Kano staring at me indefinitely after our first meeting, she makes a noticeable smirk as she teases her daughter that is clinging behind her trembling on her feet; but with how she said it, it looks like she has been noticing it for a while and only spoke out about it just now.

 

I really wish she didn't say it, for Minami is now tightening her grip even further in irritation, this girl gets jealous too easily, on the other hand, Kaori doesn't seem to mind one bit to her surroundings, ignoring everything that is happening around her and just continues to dwell in her Utopia,

 

"Aw, did my little Kano experienced 'Love at first sight' at such a young age, it's okay, your mother shall support you with your youthful love."

 

Rumi continues to tease her trembling daughter above the blazing sun, she tries to speak in desperation, hoping for her Mother to stop, but her soft frail voice is only being covered up by the loud and cheerful voice of her own Mother.

 

We really should get going now, the heat really is starting on getting me, I don't think I will last any further.

 

I look up at the clear sky, with my hands standing up on my forehead, acting as a shade for my eyes to cover up the incoming rays of light.

 

Ignoring what's happening around me, I start to think to myself, no matter how you look at it, this really does look like Earth, although so far the only difference is the minor alterations with the names of countries, I haven't really dug deep if this world's cultures, geography, politics, religions, etc. are the same with Earth, but so far, there's no difference at all, I mean even the language that the locals speak which is 'Japanese' is no different from the Japanese from Earth, Originality at its finest, almost feel like your knock off version of Earth.

 

"Now now, that's enough Rumi-san, look at your daughter, she is about to burst in tears."

 

Mother, standing beside Rumi, stops Rumi from going any further with her teasing, realizing that her own daughter is on the verge of tears, she turns around, facing Kano, and pulls her body tightly to her, apologizing while caressing her head ever so gently.

 

With Kaori sinking to the feeling of her own mother's embrace, Father speaks up to Mother, who was behind the group the entire time.

 

"Uhm, you guys go on without me, I need to use the bathroom real quick, I spotted one nearby while walking here so I'll use that one instead. fortunately there seems to be no line forming in this ride so just go without me, this ride is for the kids anyway, so I don't mind missing this ride out. "

 

"Alright I guess, just wait for us here after finishing."

 

With Father walking away from the group to use the bathroom, Mother stops the moment Kano and Rumi was having, telling them that we should continue onwards.

 

Walking walking walking walking....

 

A couple of minute now has passed, and we still can't see any sign of the ride, don't get me wrong the interior is gorgeous, similar to the wall outside, it is decorated with the theme of the deep blue, whoever decorated this are absolute professional, still can't see what's outside the tunnel since it is also blocked and no light is coming out of it to show some sort of transparent or translucent material made with the tunnel, but I shouldn't worry much about it.

 

Oh.

 

Just within my field of view, I could see a small gate blocking the tunnel, must be the start of the ride, and there is a person behind it, must be the operator due to its uniform.

 

"Hmm? Ah, Welcome to Lazy Log, please present your ticket if you want to proceed further."

 

"Ah, just a sec."

 

With Rumi and the operator having a short exchange, both Mother and Rumi searched its purse for something, must be the ticket the operator said.

 

If you are wondering what the ticket is, think of it as approval papers, just show it to the operator of the ride and they will immediately allow you, and this park doesn't have a limit to how many rides a ticket could approve, so as long you have the ticket and you pass the age

restriction, you are free to ride whatever you want.

 

"Ok, you are free to pass, please wait a moment as I will prepare the ride."

 

The operator went to the control room, which is just within the tunnel, beside the fence, the fence automatically moved away, and the only

obstacle blocking our away is now finally away.

 

Hehe, finally, I can now enjoy myself, let see what the ride has to offer.

 

DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT

DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT DISAPPOINMENT

 

"Thank you for choosing Lazy Log! Hope you have a wonderful day!"

 

The operator cheered as we all walk away the ride, for we have already finished.

 

"Uhm, it really lived up to its name huh?"

 

Rumi broke the silence the group had for quite a while whilst we are exiting the tunnel.

 

"I mean it is free of all age."

 

"Yeah, but I had higher expectations."

 

With mother giving an unbothered answer, Rumi rated the ride quite low due to her high expectations for it.

 

"Was that the ride Nii-san?"

 

"Yep, sorry if you were expecting something better."

 

It seems Kaori had also expectations for the ride, too bad it really wasn't much, just a log and we

 

just drifted along the river like water form, and looking at artificial floras.

 

Yeah, I also had quite the high expectations Rumi had, I guess I got too hyped up with the cool and exhilarating atmosphere this park gives off.

 

"Heh, unlike Kaori, I absolutely enjoyed the ride."

 

"Really Nee-san?"

 

"Of course, with you here I am fine with anything!"

 

"HEY NEE-SAN! Aren't you hogging Nii-san too much."

 

"Ha!? Weren't you the one hogging him all day long!?"

 

Minami and Kaori had another face-off once again, causing conflict between the two to spark once more.

 

*PING*

 

Hmm?

 

!WARNING!

!HEROINE IN PASSED THE CLOSE FRIENDS THRESHOLD!

!Kano - 60!

 

WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING WALKING

 

"Is it just me, or did the amount of people increased way too many?"

 

Currently stationed just beside the tunnel, the people walking the walkway has tremendously incremented than when before we went in the tunnel.

 

What happened?

 

"Ne- Nii-san, is Otou-san coming back?"

 

"Hmm? Sure he is, Otou-san wouldn't do something as bad as leaving us, just be patient little one."

 

"Oh, okie, I don't mind as long as I have you."

 

 

'I don't mind as long as I have you."

 

A sentence befitting for a future loving psychopath.

 

I just hope he comes back quick.

 

*Pang*

 

*Pang* *Pang* *Pang* *Pang* *Pang*  *Pang*

 

Suddenly, a wave of people came rushing to our side, it looks like they want space from the tight space from the walkway, but they are just mindlessly bumping us.

 

"Everyone quick! Let's go to the wall."

 

With Rumi quickly reacting to the situation, ordered us to go quickly to the wall.

 

Mother than grabbed my hands with Minami and Kaori strongly attached to my body like a starfish, we all ran to the side as we quickly as we could.

 

But then.

 

 

*Crash*

 

A large man suddenly bumped with Mother, causing her go off-balance, although she didn't trip and fell, something indifferent happened.

 

"KANO!"

 

"Oka-san!"

 

Rumi unfortunately also bumped with the large guy, causing her to let go with Kano.

 

*PANG*

 

"Argh, oh nononono, HAYATO!"

 

Mother was suddenly surprised from the couple of kids that came running in front of her, unfortunately, such action caused her strong grip to let go of me.

 

"Onii-chan!"

 

"HAYATO!"

 

Fortunately though, Mother got hold of Minami and Kaori, but she couldn't catch me fast enough.

 

This has to be the doing of the goddess.

 

So uhm, new chapter, YEY?, I express my regrets for not making a chapter for 2 months straight, I finally escaped from Home school and now in online class, and it is a pain, continuous HW, and projects with no break whatsoever, can't even write during the weekend due to the stuff I had to do, so I couldn't find the time to continue writing, but I finally found some hours and here it is a brand new chapter, 

 Thank you for tolerating my bad writing, and thank you for reading this chapter

13