Chapter Two
813 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up only to stare at a white ceiling, an unfamiliar ceiling.

 

The first thing I noticed was that I could barely move. 

 

I looked around the room.

 

The walls were white, and everything looked really big.

 

"Oh? There's someone right next to me ... and I have become really small ... sigh ... really?"

 

when I turn my head I see naruto's bright, blue eyes looking back at me.

 

Later that day Hiruzen Sarutobi came by and said a bunch of will of fire shit and, something about how our parents did this for the greater good also how he feels “ooooh” so bad about it or whatever I stopped paying attention, but it’s kinda weird 'does he not realize that he is talking to babies?... 'Uhg whatever’

 

  “Ahhh” I love cuddling next to naruto I mean how could I not...' He’s so freaking cute! plus he even drools when he sleeps and his cheeks are oh so chubby I mean, Ahk...my heart.'

 

 And I know other people would feel that I'm crazy for choosing to be Naruto’s sibling since Naruto has one of the more tragic pasts and I'll probably have to go through the same thing but honestly I did have reasons for my choice. The first was I wanted to be an Uzumaki and I also wanted to live in Konoha but I’m pretty sure that Kushina is the only one who does. 

 

 As for the second reason, I just didn’t want Naruto to have to go through the pain of being alone with no one to count on, Plus, getting Kurama’s yin half was a huge bonus. ;) 

 

 1 year after Kana and Naruto's birth, Itachi, the genius of the Uchiha clan entered the academy.

 

2 years after their birth, while Kana and Naruto were still cared for in the orphanage, after being moved out of the hospital a few weeks after their birth, Itachi became a genin at a very young age.

 

Now I and Naruto can both walk and talk and yes he’s still super cute. “Ahem...” ‘Moving on…..I’ve spent the last two years trying to feel my chakra but with no luck so far, so I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to till I’m around three or four so I’ll just have to wait but I’ll keep trying .....aanywaay...... ‘well back to cuddling Naruto.’ 

 

But after falling asleep I found myself in what looked to be a sewer system “ah...isn’t this my subconscious?...wait doesn’t that mean Kurama is in here!! Oh my god, he’s one of my favourite characters!!” I say in excitement while I walk around looking for the room he’s in. 

 

But, as I got closer the pressure and pure rage that Kurama gave off, was too much for me to handle so I had to make a “strategic retreat “ as in 'I was scared shitless.' 

 

'Well, he seems to be in a bit of a mood...I wonder why.' "hehe"

 

 The third year after the canon character’s birth, Itachi activated his Sharingan, the caged bird seal is forced upon Neji as it is the seal that every branch Hyuuga clan member gets and the roomer that Kana and Naruto are the nine-tails reincarnations starts circulating. 

 

after everyone's attitude changed Naruto and me depended on each other more than ever.

 

----------

 

After getting caught I was laying on the ground in agonizing pain

 

'If only I could use God damn chakra!' I screamed in my mind.

 

But it was of no use.

 

Another villager soon reached me and kicked me in my stomach. I coughed up a little bit of blood.

 

And though I will heal quickly, I will still feel the pain. And ... it hurt ... it really hurt.

 

Why would I even run? I almost never get away ... and those ... damn Anbu that are always hiding near me and Naruto never help.

 

 Though I can’t really sense chakra I remember that they were sent to protect Naruto in the original.

 

What are they waiting for? Shouldn't they protect their jinchuriki?

 

"I need to get away from them. They probably couldn’t kill me, but I hate the pain!" I thought toomyself.

 

 tiredly I tried to stand and I almost managed to do it when the third villager kicked me down again.

 

“Kana!!” 

 

‘Ah, it’s Naruto’ I thought to myself feeling relieved.

 

Naruto ran over to protect me using his own body, hugging and shielding me until the villagers grew bored and gradually left.

 

After we gathered enough strength we slowly walked back to the orphanage to heal.

 

As soon as they were out of sight, the Anbu watching the whole ordeal jumped down and looked at the pool of blood left by Naruto and Kana on the ground before following the two children to continue watching them.

 

-End of flashback-

 

There she is!" A villager screamed to the others behind him.

 

after thinking about what would happen if I got caught a shiver went down my spine and I started running faster.

 

I was currently running because I was once again accused of stealing something, even though all I did was walk past the shop of the person that accused me of theft.

 

After the shopkeeper screamed and some villagers came running after me.

 

 I barely escaped their punches and kicks and started running towards a place where I could hide, but first, I needed to lose them, somehow.

 

I ran through the streets, trying to lose them and finally, I just barely did. “I usually don’t get away unscathed.”

 

A shudder was sent through my spine remembering the mind-shattering pain as I walked back.

 

After getting back me and naruto went into the forest to find or vary rarely, catch some food, and since the orphanage won’t give us food, we had to learn to fend for ourselves. after we ate and talked for a bit we then went back only after it got dark to go to sleep.

 

 

 

19