Chapter 1 – part 2/5
99 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Kal sat down in front of the old man and placed his hands into her.  She kissed the back of his hand and looked back up at him. "Hello father, it is nice to see you too" she smiled politely.  "Ann dear, come sit down and meet my father, Luferio" she glanced at me.  I walked over and bow to Luferio, I too kissed the back of his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir" I smiled as I sat down beside Kal.  Luferio laughed and put his hards together " it's very nice to meet you too, Ann, I heard so much about you".  Did he hear a lot about me? I wondered what he meant by that, it gave me suspicion.  Could have she been stalking me from this world to my own?  Or was it due to the fact I was asleep for so long?  So many thoughts crossed my mind at that moment.

    A man in a black tux came over to us with a tea set.  He poured tea into three cups and handed one to each of us.  I picked up the cup and took a sip of the tea.  Luferio looked at me with such seriousness in his eyes "are you willing to take my daughter and be her bride?" he spoke to me. "Father!  I just met this lovely lady, don't say that to her so soon!"  Kal said to her father.  Bashfully, I looked into Luferios eyes and said "I don't know much about her but when I first saw her, it was like an angel had come down to swoop me of my miserable life, she took my heart away the moment I saw her even though I hardly know her enough to say much about her." Luferio and Kal were surprised by my response.  Even though I was shy, I was very serious about what I meant about Kal. "Very well then," Luferio said to me with a pleased face.  "We shall see how this all turns out within the next 3 months, once the 3 months end, you will make your decision with my daughter."

   "It's time, sire, we must head out now," the gentlemen in black said to Luferio.  "Ok" Luferio closed his eyes and then looked at the both of us.  "I will be seeing y'all within a month, see you then" Luferio smiled as he left the garden. "We shall also get going my lady," Kal said to me, "yes we shall" I replied to her as I grasped onto her hand. 

   Kal and I walked into a diner-like place, it had bread showcased under the counter behind glass.  We both sat down at one of the tables presented in front of the store. "This is one of my favorite emporiums since I was a kid" Kal giggled as she looked down at the menu, finding what to order, I also did the same thing.  I scanned through the menu but the language on the menu was unfamiliar to me, I couldn't read nor understand it.  "Is that so? Is this place a bakery?" I replied. "Is that what y'all call it at home? If so, yes, it is and you don't need to worry about looking through the menu, I'll pick something for you"  she chuckled.  I blushed as I put down the menu.

    A lady in a white laced gown came over to us and spoke to Kal. "I wonder what they are talking about," I thought to myself as I got jealous of this woman speaking to Kal.  The lady walked away and started to prepare something. "What's with the bashful look love?" Kal asked as she giggled with a smile.  "I- It's nothing" I muttered as I looked down at the table.  She saw right through me, she knew I was jealous, but why am I jealous of her though? 

    The lady walked back over with two dishes in her hand, she placed one in front of me and one in front of Kal.  Both of the dishes had a flower-like bread on them and some type of sauce surrounding the bread and onto the top of it, creating a twirl.  Kal grabbed the silverware in front of her and showed me how to eat the bread.  I mimicked the way she did it and took a bite into the meal, it was sweet and had a rich flavor of berries.  I took one after another bite into the exceptional meal until it was all gone.  Kal giggled as I devoured the rest of it "it must be that good huh? she said to me. I looked at her and smiled in response "yes my lady, it was delicious, I never had anything like it before." 

    Kal finished her meal and paid for it after she called the lady in white over.  The sun was setting as she and I walked back to the palace. "It seems to be getting dark, Ann, stay close to me," she said as she pulled me close to her.  We both walked up the staircase and by the time we got to the top, the sun had already disappeared from the sky.  I followed Kal into a room that was very familiar to me.  It looked like the room from when I first met her, however, the only difference was that the room had a bed and dressers alongside the wall.  Other than that, the room had the pond from before in it.  

   Kal walked me over to the dressers and took my gown off, handing me sleepwear for tonight.  I put on the sleepwear, it was fairly easy to put on despite how confusing the pattern was for putting it on.  Kal also took her gown on and threw on her sleepwear.  Kal then again grasped onto me but instead of my hand, it was my waist.  "Let's go to bed shall we?" She said to me and smiled.  I nodded in response and Kal pulled me with her to the bed.  We both got under the blankets and Kal wrapped her arms around me.  Her grip was warm and comforting, I never want to let go of this warmth that we create, it was peaceful.

    Kal looked at me with a hazed look on her face.  Her face got closer and closer to mine towards there were only 5 centimeters between each other.  She pulled me closer to her and grazed her lips against mine softly.  I blushed thinking how soft her lips were, they were as soft as a fluffy fur blanket, which, in my opinion, is very soft.  Kal smiled at me and looked into my eyes as if there were dazzles unlike any other.  Kal then kissed my forehead and pulled the blanket to our shoulders.  She held me tightly to her chest and fell asleep.

    Ann then looked at Kal for a bit and then soon after drifted off into a slumber. 

.

.

.

-End of Part 2-

6