Chapter 17 – Demons and Heroes Part 2
1.4k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---BAAAAM---

"An explosion!?"

"Look! The castle! It's falling apart!"

Lucy sama... I hope you win this battle...

...

Both of us charged to each other, as Hana swing her sword. I jump to dodge the sword, but a fireball cast by their mage is coming to my left and the other swordman is coming to my right. They blocked me so I can't dodge the attack.

"Splendid move."

I made a scythe and deflect the fireball to Hana's location. Hana dodge it and land somewhere.

I can only use my own shadow to make weapons, if our shadow is connected I can control their shadow too. That will be more easier, because I can just use one of Lucy's move. Ah... I got!

"Tell me if I get it right..."

"..?"

"Hana the Hero. Elizabeth the swordsman. Gabriel the mage. And Raphael the healer."

"... You're right..."

Actually... I hear them talking earlier while fighting me, I hear Hana calling their names.

"Let's end this now..."

"Again... Let's me see you try!"

"Prison Cell!"

A black-like thing has seems to swallowed our surrounding. It's like a barrier, and now everything a little darker now. just learn this thanks to Beelzebub, back in the school. I realize my surroundings was darken inside the prison cell.

"What!?"

"Like I said I will ending this now!"

"You..."

"Stop right there! Shadow Bind!"

The shadows below them surrounds their legs making them unable to move. I need to take down the Hero first, so the others will have nothing to do but retreat.

"You're done! Hana!"

"Hana..?"

The hero make her sword lighten and swing it, and a light-like slash has shoots at my location. The size of it is smaller than before, maybe it's because she strike it immediately. I easily dodge that and continues to charge at her.

"HAAAAAAA!"

While screaming I swing my scythe at her, and slashing through her body. I didn't really kill her, I remove the part of the shadow that will hit her body and reform it and making it looks like I sliced her in half.

I cancelled the 'shadow bind' and letting the her team retreat.

"Hero... Sama..."

"Human... I'll give you a chance to go back, and never show your face to me!"

Hana's team looks at each other.

"You guys retreat..."

"Huh? What about you Elizabeth-san?"

"Just go! I will avenge the Hero's death!"

After that Gabriel and Raphael runs away leaving Elizabeth behind. When both of them are finally far away, I saw some light and it seems that they used a teleporter to leave the place.

"Demon... Lord... I'll kill you... Il kill you..."

"Haaa... Just sit down for a moment Elizabeth."

"Huh?! What are you talking about..? Do you think I don't have the power to kill you right here and now?"

"Firstly, you don't have the power to kill me... And second, look at the 'Hero's body'."

She looked at Hana's body where I strike earlier. And she see no blood or any injuries at all.

"What..? No damage... But why is she unconscious!?"

"That's because of the shock. She thought that it will the end of her, and passed out."

And after I explain that, Elizabeth sit down not so far from me and Hana. It seems that she still not trusting me, because her hand is on the grip of her sword ready to attack.

"Why..?"

"Hm?"

"Why didn't you killed her..? Aren't the job of the demon lord is to kill the Hero and all the humans?"

"Me? Kill the humans? Why would I do something so foolish."

Now that I think about it. Not just because you hear the word 'demon lord' it's already the force of evil. Some of the demons are good, the church just want to make this world only for human.

"What do you mean, you don't want to kill human race?"

"Not because we are 'demons' means all of us are evil and heartless. Yes I say that some of them are evil."

"So... What do you want to do with the Hero..?"

"I just want to talk to her..."

"Talk? Why..?"

"I want to apologize for leaving her without any goodbyes..."

"Huh? Is the Hero is someone you know..?"

Well... It won't hurt telling only her the truth.

"The truth is... Hero... No... Hana is my sister from another world."

56