Chapter 22 – Errand
1.2k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days has passed since me, Beelzebub, and Ariel has been living together. And before I know it... Tomorrow is my birthday (on my world).

But I think about it... My birthday on my world is tomorrow (if I count correctly)... But when is my birthday in this world..?

While thinking this stuff, I decide to go a peak on Lucy's memories. I been searching while seating on a chair. While I am thinking Ariel enter the room and notices me.

"Lucy-san, what're you doing?"

"..."

Even though I hear her I didn't answer her.

"Hello? Lucy-san~"

"..."

Give me a minute, I'm busy... And after some time calling for me, she ran to find Beelzebub. Outside the door I can hear her screaming.

"Beelzebub-san! Lucy-san stops moving!"

After hearing it I run outside and screams at them.

"I'm alive!"

I can't seem to find the information, when is Lucy's birthday. So I ask Beelzebub.

"Beelzebub, can I ask..? When Is my birthday..?"

"... A game?"

"No really... When is my birthday, I forgot..."

And after that she stop for a moment, and speaks.

"I think it's tomorrow..?"

And after hearing that, I was surprised that me and Lucy have the same birthdate. Now I can understand why I was reincarnated to this body.

"So tomorrow, let me cook for my fullest!"

"Nah I'm the one who will cook. I don't trust your cooking..."

"Eeeehh..."

I declined because I saw one of Lucy's memory that, she is a bad cook. Sorry for this Beelzebub...

"I have to find a village or something, to buy some ingredients."

"Ah... Are you sure your going?"

"Yeah."

"Need me to come with you?"

"Nah, I'm good with my self. You and Ariel go get some firewood."

"Sure! Oh by the way... If you want any money, I can give you."

"You have money?"

"Yeah, I get it when I was searching for some items on the castle."

"That's so... Thank you."

And after that, she gave me a bag of coins. When I look inside, there was bunch of gold coins. I wonder who's money is this.

(It's Lucifer's)

And after that I searched for a country, and while I am searching I take out the ring I store in the shadow. I wear it and my horns disappears.

I searched for hours now, but still can't see any near village somewhere. So I decide to go back to Avalon, to buy some ingredients.

I used my power to go to Avalon as fast as possible. And after some while I finally arrive to the country. When I was on the entrance, I have to pay the guards there 1 silver coin for entrance and later another silver coin for exit.

Though I realize when I get here before, I don't get charge. Maybe because I was with Elaine-sama? And after some paying, I finally got inside.

I am searching for ingredients such as meats, flour, oil, vegetables, and eggs. And after some while I finally buy all the ingredients I need. But except leaving the country, I take a visit to Elaine-sama's mansion.

When I look at it, it's the same as before. And it seems that Elaine-sama is still on school in this time. And while I was looking at the mansion, one maid has come outside about to water some flowers when she notices me.

"Lilith-san!?"

After saying my name, she run towards me and help my hands.

"It's been so long Lilith-san! How are you?"

"I... I'm doing good... How about you and Elaine-sama..?"

"We're doing all good either, and Elaine-sama is so sad that she was saying your name on her sleep!"

"Eh..?"

And after we talk she asked me to wait for Elaine-sama but I have to go home, so I refuse and said that I will visit next time.

I exit the entrance I enter earlier and paying a silver coin. And I use magic to fly and go home with the ingredients.

And while I am flying to the sky, I realized below there's a people that looks like bandits attacking a carriage. I know that inside the carriage, there are humans and I am a demon.

And I realize that I am still wearing the ring, so I decided to save them. I rush towards the ground and punched one of the bandits.

"2 Choices. Flee or Die."

45