Chapter 32 – Time
868 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ariel]

Beelzebub is... Taking her time, hm...

I thought of myself as I hide inside the house, as Beelzebub -san told me to do. I think she went on Avalon to get Lucy-san back.

As I wait inside the house, I heard flapping wings outside and land infront of the house. I don't know who or what is it, and I don't want to look. And after a while since they land on the ground, they finally speaks.

"Beelzebub! Get outside the house and show your self!"

As they mention Beelzebub -san name, I knew that the person outside is someone Beelzebub-san knows. I didn't response and continue hiding.

"I'll give you 30 seconds! If you didn't show your self, I will destroy everything along with the house!"

Oi! That's too far!

"25 seconds left!"

As the demon outside counts, I decide whether I show myself or not...

"15 seconds left!"

As they count down, I decided to show myself to them while my hands are in the air.

"Wait, wait, wait! Beelzebub is not here!"

"Huh? Who are... Those wings and halo... Your an angel are you!"

"Y, yes! I am an angel, and currently living here."

"Answer me. Where is Beelzebub?"

"I don't... I don't know! She didn't say where's she going."

"..."

After I answer her she walk towards me.

"You know... I hate when a person lies to me..."

"I, I'm not lying..! I'm telling the truth."

"Then... Why are you sweating like crazy..?!"

"This... This is... This is cause because of a pressure..."

"Pressure... Eh..?"

"Yes..."

"Like hell I will believe that!"

As she screams, she swing her hand to me. I have a bad feeling about it, so I dodge her hand and back off.

After she swing her hand, a huge explosion appear infront of her and destroy the house, after that she turn at me

"I'm not knowledgeable about it but... I think, when an angel broke or lost her halo, the angel will lost her powers too."

"..."

She knows...

"So, if you don't want to literally go to heaven... Tell me where the hell is Beelzebub!"

"Like I said... I don't know where is she!"

"Still acting tough, eh..? You lots! Go attack her!"

After that the demons who is with her charged at me. I think I have no choice but...

"This might not happen if you just tell us where is Beelzebub."

I think I need to use it...

"And because of that... Die you damn angel!"

"Time Stop"

The time has frozen, and everyone stopped moving except me. I summoned my rapiers, and approach the demons who is charging at me.

I cut their head one by one and return to the location where I am standing earlier.

"Resume"

As I resume time, the demons heads start flying around and bloods gushing everywhere.

"... Huh?"

"You said... 'this might not happen'... Right? Let me use that line... 'If you guys didn't show up, this might not happen'."

She looks at her comrades heads on the ground, and she looks like confused.

"Halo... Your halo is broken, how did you use your power..?"

"This..? This is fake, I only wear this to hide my identity to both of them."

"Them..? Just who in the world are you..?"

"Ah right... I didn't introduce my self... I am Ariel, the goddess of time. Nice to meet you~"

"Goddess of ti--"

Before she finish her word, I stopped time and killed her on the spot. I can't let her go now that she know who I really am.

And after that, I clean all the mess and start to think what is the better excuse for the house to explode.

[Meanwhile at the mansion]

"Damn demon!"

Elaine-sama keep ordering me to attack Beelzebub, and I keep tryings to resist but it's no use.

"Remove the demon seal that you put on both of them!"

"Huh..? Why would I do that when I have Lilith back on my side."

After that Elaine-sama order both me and Mia to stop, and she grins at Beelzebub.

"Let's put an end on this... Lilith, use the blue fireball you used back when we were at school."

After she ordered me to do that, my hands moves and aim at Beelzebub.

"Use your full power!"

Flames start to form on the end of my hand and it's getting bigger and bigger.

Alpha! This is bad! What should I do?!

<<...>>

Alpha?

<<Summon me>>

Huh..?

After that, in my mind I summoned Alpha to go out. But her form is different, it's not a cat anymore... Her form looks like a human... With cat ears, like back when I saw her in my dream.

32