Chapter 40 – Ability
582 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<<Shizuka-sama, I know the ability that the demon uses>>

..?! You figured it out..?

<<Yes, and it's called Unparallel>>

Un... Parallel..?

<<When the ability is activated, in 3-5 second the user can freely move anywhere, and in those seconds the whole world around the user seems to be stopped like Ariel's ability>>

Time stop..?

<<Something like that, but. When the Unparallel is activated, the user can't interfere on anything like objects and also people. The user need to deactivate the ability or wait  the time limit until the user can freely touch anything>>

Thanks to Alpha I now know how to counter her attacks. But the thing is I am concerned about is, how the hell she can use two unique skills, and how is she able to use our teacher Nekora's ability (according to Beatrice)

--"How... How are we going to fight a demon with that ability..."

"Elaine-sama! Beatrice! Strengthen your senses! She will teleport near you before she will attack, so before she attacks you block it!"

While I scream to gave information to both of them, Abere suddenly appear behind me.

"How did you know..?"

I was surprised and subconsciously create a shadow scythe and swing from behind.

But Abere dodge that using Unparallel and appear near Beatrice.

"It was a shock that you somehow knew the information about my ability"

Beatrice and Elaine-sama use fireball and tries to hit her but she dodges using Unparallel (again).

--"F... Fast..!"

"I keep this ability a secret even Diavolo-sama didn't know about it... So I was surprised that you know the ability..."

"..."

"Does Nekora told you about it..?"

--"You... You know our teacher..?"

"... Of course I know her... She was the one who teach me this ability couple years ago..."

--"..! Huh? There's no way that our teacher is involved on someone like you!"

"(Pissed) Enough talk! Let's end this so I will take down the other two!"

Abere disappeared on our sights, we are confused where did Abere gone to. She can't probably escape after saying that (obviously)

And after a while she suddenly appear infront of us with a grin on her face.

"Where did..."

She points up and we look where's she pointed, and we saw a big boulder about to fall on us.

"Wha-..!"

Both Elaine-sama and Beatrice tries to destroy the boulder.

--"Ice Needle!"

--"Flare!"

"No! Don't use those!"

As expected the attack is ineffective, so I run towards Elaine-sama and use both my shadow and her shadow to make a spike to destroy the boulder. And it works.

Abere dodges the broken pieces of the boulder that is about to hit her.

And as she dodges, I noticed something.

"Close... That was close... What now..? What now Lucy? Can you still keep up?"

"Ah... Our battle will be over soon..."

"?"

After I said that everyone seems to be confused even both Elaine-sama and Beatrice.

--"What do you mean by that demon lord-san?"

"You... Are you perhaps trying to take some time to the others to back you up..?"

"Huh? Of courses not. Look above."

They looked above and still in confused.

"I was right after all... Your just waiting for others! There's nothing above there!"

"Dusk."

"..?"

"It's dusk."

"What do you mean by-"

I create the shadow around Abere to make spikes and pierce on her body.

"Gha..!"

"Once my shadow is connected to another shadow, I can freely control it as long it's on my sight."

"... Hurts..."

"Yeah, it will hurt..."

I swing the scythe and and cut off her head.

--"You... You did Lilith!"

As Abere head rolls all the weapons that she created slowly disappears.

We won the fight, and left me wondering. "Isn't it just noon earlier?"

[Sometime Earlier]

I've been walking for some time now and starting to get bored. After defeating only one demon, no one appear or ambushes me after that.

And while I was walking I saw some flashes and seems to be someone's fighting. I go to the area and found Lucy, Beatrice and Elaine fighting someone.

They seems to be on a tight spot and I remembered one of Lucy's specialty. So I accelerate time (Time Acceleration) just a bit until it's dusk.

And it took some time to Lucy to notice, but they won anyways, that's cool. And when the fight is over, I call them from afar.

"You guys okay~?"

"Ah... Ariel... Have you been watching since earlier?"

"Ah, yes. I've been watching from that bush over there."

"I see... Why didn't you help us when you are watching since earlier."

"Huh? I did though."

"Hm?"

"It's noon earlier and now it's dusk."

"Oh... Your Time Acceleration..."

"Yes, anyways... Should we get going?"

"Ah sure..."

And we continue to walk toward the demon lord Diavolo and hopefully we could meet Beelzebub there.

22