Chapter 52 – Lucy’s Choice
342 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[While Shizuka was talking to Lucy inside her head, Beelzebub and the others are fighting the demon lord Diavolo.]

-- "Aaggh!!"

-- "Elaine!"

"Beatrice! Heal her up and continue to attack! We can't stop now!"

-- "Y, yes! I got it!"

This is bad... Please Lucy-sama... Wake up now and help us defeat him, so we will live a peaceful life again...!

[As Beelzebub thought of that, a swing of sword is about to hit her, and she tried to block it using Shizuka's scythe. A small shockwave happen between Diavolo's sword and Beelzebub's scythe. And for some reason an explosion happen blasting both of them.]

"GUAAA!!"

"..."

W... What was...

-- "I'm sorry Beelzebub-san!"

"Bea... trice...?"

-- "I misfired..."

So it's... Beatrice magic... But...! It seem that explosion magic was effective at him! If we use the same magic over and over again... We might win this round!

"Bea-..."

-- "?"

Wait, no... I heard that... Explosion magic need a lot of energy to cast... If she keep using it nonstop, she soon will fall and we'll be defeated...

[As they stand by, they notice that Diavolo is charging towards them.]

-- "He... He's approaching us!"

-- "Beelzebub! Do something!"

"..."

What should I do... Ah...!

"Both of you! Can you cast an explosion magic?"

-- "Yes..."

-- "I think we can still use it."

"Good... Now you both cast your magic at the same spot, and after that cast a barrier on us! I'll cast explosion magic too..."

-- "Sure...?"

One explosion is enough to blast him... And if the three of us cast it at the same place...

-- "Explosion!"

-- "Explosion!"

Yes...! It will create a big explosion and I will call it...

"Nuke!!"

[They immediately cast a barrier to protect them from the blast.]

"It's useless! A mere explosion is enough to defeat m-...!"

-----BAAAAAAAAAAAAMM-----

[A big explosion happen infront of Diavolo and blasting him from afar.]

Hah! I know it! Lucy-sama will subconsciously cast a barrier to protect herself! This will gave us enough time to-...!

---Step---Step---Step---

H... How did he come back here so fast! It supposed to take him at least 3-4 minutes to get back here...!

"That hurt as hell..."

This is bad...! He'll...!

"Die, you piece of sh*t!"

[He charges towards Beelzebub]

Sh... I need to dodge...!! I... I can't... I can't move...!!

-- "..."

-- "..."

Both of them passed out...! Did they use up all of their energy at that attack...!? This is bad...! At this rate... We'll end up dying!

Someone...

[Diavolo suddenly flew from afar]

"!?"

"Ah! I'm glad. I'm glad that I made it in time."

"A... Ariel!"

[Ariel made it in time and join the fight. Meanwhile, Shizuka is having a hard time inside her head talking to Lucy]

I don't mind giving this body back to you, but... If I do that... I'll lose everyone...!

"You..."

But...! Other than revenge, I think she have enough power to defeat her own father. This power I have been using until now is a part of her. Her power to control shadow is amazing.

But losing them means nothing to me... I am willingly to give something that is belongs to them... Even if it means to lost something that is precious to me...

"I don't... Need it..."

"... Eh?"

"I don't need it" she says... What does it mean? Does it mean that she doesn't need her body...? Her freedom to move around outside freely?

"W... What do you mean...?"

"I said... I don't need it... You can use it whatever you like..."

"But...! The revenge. I thought you'll use this chance to get revenge at Diavolo!"

"If I do that... You'll disappear..."

"I don't mind that! I'm already dead at the first place!"

"But... If you disappeared so suddenly... Everyone will miss you..."

"..."

"I'll consider this... As a punishment for myself... For being weak and letting humans to capture me..."

"..."

"I just have one request... Please defeat Diavolo... And avenge me... Make him feel death again..."

"... You... Fine! You can count on me! I'll destroy him, so you can pass on!"

"Heh.... That's the spirit... Now go! Others are waiting for you outside."

"I'll go! Goodbye! This might be our last time talk to each other!"

"Don't worry...! I'll always watching you!"


10