Character Profiles (Spoilers!)
357 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Character Profiles

 


 

Nina

Nina

 

Full Name:
Nina Valdir

Profession:
Field Priestess

Age:
13

Height:
4.9 feet (150 centimeters)

Race:
Half South Islander - Half Nord

 

Nina is a smart and friendly young girl, with a bit of an adventurous side. She hails from the Southern Isles, home of the respected Valdir bloodline. She is the only daughter of very renowned parents and much is expected from her, a pressure that she is constantly reminded of. Her mother died when she was born, so she was raised by her extended family. Since her childhood Nina enjoyed a good education, being well-read, she quickly developed a liking for history and tales, especially literature of the forbidden kind.

She joined the Church of the Seven Gods at the tender age of 7 and quickly stood out as one of the best in her class. She graduated from the Monastery and is now serving as a Field Priestess in the Highlands. Due to being raised in seclusion, she is not very good at dealing with people, especially the Highland people and their strange ways, something she is now forced to do due to her profession. She started her journeys in the company of the veteran Field Priest Verkan, an old friend of her family.

 


 

Verkan

 

Full Name:
Verkan (former name unknown)

Profession:
Field Priest

Age:
76

Height:
5.9 feet (180 centimeters)

Race:
Highlander

 

Verkan is an old renowned Field Priest and is considered by the people and the Church to be a living legend. He has been serving in the Highlands for most of his life and has earned the respect and admiration of both the common folk and the elite. Verkan has been present in many of the events that changed the history of the world, making sure to guide his people in spiritual matters.

Known for his pacifist nature and mild, jolly demeanor, he is also brave in the face of danger and cool under pressure, able to defuse life-threatening situations with nothing but his words. His studies have given him vast knowledge in many fields, and his years of traveling profound wisdom. He is currently mentoring his future successor in the ways of priesthood.

 

 


SPOILER ALERT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK


 

Spoiler

White Feather

 

Full Name:
Unknown (known as White Feather, the Fire Mage)

Profession:
Bounty Hunter/Mercenary

Age:
37

Height:
6.3 feet (192 centimeters)

Race:
Imperial

 

Little is known about White Feather, only that his reputation speaks for itself. He hails from Teberas, the capital of the Empire, but is often found in the far corners of the world, doing field experiments with his magick. As his title suggests, he wields Fire magick, a magical discipline that was lost many centuries ago and is slowly being restored by the Order of the Flame, to which he belongs. Although he is technically a scholar, he often works as an elite mercenary, selling his many skills to the few that can actually pay the prices he commands. However, work is never lacking, even with such prices. If you want someone, or something absolutely destroyed, he is the man you go to.

 


 

Rudo

Rudo

 

Full Name:
Rudo (former name unknown)

Profession:
Slave (formerly)

Age:
7

Height:
5 feet (155 centimeters)

Race:
Ground Dragon

 

Rudo is a young boy with a mysterious past. Little is known about him, other than he was a slave working at one of the many mining sites the Empire has established in the Badlands. He is a Ground Dragon, a species of reptile-like beasts that once populated the Old World and that was believed to be extinct. He was born and raised in slavery, so is very naive, blunt, and completely lacks in manners. He is illiterate, and never received any form of education or training.

However, what he lacks in skills he makes up with unnatural strength and speed, despite his small size. And after witnessing the worst of mankind, he developed a strong sense of justice. He will not hesitate to help those in need and to exact retribution on those who do evil.

[collapse]
15