Reborn as a human?
192 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"MOTHER!" a young female voice yelled out as the door to the room slammed open. "Is....Is that our sister!?" Liliana slowly moved her head towards the direction of the voice. She was greeted by a young girl with long flaming red hair. "10 years old?" Liliana was lost in her thoughts as she stared at her new sibling.

"She is Mira isn't she adorable?" a joyful voice filled with happiness spoke towards the new arrival, "SHE IS, CAN I HOLD HER MOTHER!" Miria yelled out, anyone could tell she was excited just from her voice alone.

"Hehe, no she is too fragile you will have to wait for her to grow up a little. You and Reiner both" the queen spoke with a gentle voice as she looked towards the door where a small boy stood. "Come inside and greet your sister Rei" the queen beckoned to her son.

Reiner the first prince of Eldemund kingdom entered the room, he stood over his mother and for the first time he felt like he could melt just from pure cuteness, he has never felt like this before. He was there when Mira was born of course he was happy but this was something else, when he looked at his new baby sister he felt a strong urge to protect her.

"What do you think Rei? Isn't she cute?" the queen smiled and looked at Liliane who was currently looking at the new arrival, her new brother.

"Silver hair, red eyes like his.....our mother"Liliane corrected herself as she looked at her new family.

"BEA!!!" another loud resounded inside this already cramped room. "BEA ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? WHAT OF OUR CHILD!? WH..." 

"SHUT UP YOU MOUNTAIN APE!" the queen yelled out with all her might, she was even louder than the new arrival.

"He must be the father" Liliana was not stupid, judging by the order of entrance there was only one person left and that was her father the king. And of course, she was right.

"Sorry.." the king talked less loudly almost as he was shrinking down, Liliana looked at him as well he was a hulking man donned with silver armour and a silver crown around his head. He had bright crimson hair and a beard, his face was covered in scars that would send an average man crying.

"You really are an ape Roland, what if you scared Lili with your voice!" Bea spoke with a harsh tone as she reprimanded the king which was now sweating heavily.

"I am truly sorry Bea...I was just worried" Roland spoke apologetically as he moved closer towards the bed, "This.....she is adorable" and of course like many before him he was also left without words he just gawked at her.

"Ca...can I hold her?" 

"You are her father arent you?" Bea smiled as she carefully handed Liliana of to her husband. "She...is so small I feel like the wind would break her" he gently took Lili from her mother.

"But to think she didn't even cry once, not even when you started screaming like a madman" Bea stared at Lili, but all she could see was a pair of cold red eyes. But she didn't think about it much things like this happen in this world, all she hoped for was for her daughter to be healthy and happy.

"These humans are my new family...but what about my kin?" Liliana tried to reach out towards her kin with her magic, but she was weak to weak were her powers drained? 

But even with weakened power, she should still be able to feel their existence they were all connected to her. But now she could feel nothing in this new world could they have stayed in their eternal prison? 

"NO! I can't be the only one that escaped our cruel fate!" For the first time in her new life tears fell down her cheeks. "What is this feeling? Sadness but why is it so strong!" she couldn't control herself and just starting crying with all her might.

"Wh... what's wrong Lili!? Does it hurt somewhere!?" Roland started freaking out as he tried to cheer up his daughter, but she just cried harder and louder.

"Bea..." Roland was at a loss, he didn't know what to do he just looked at his wife. "Hand her to me" Bea spoke calmly but he could see she was also worried as her hands trembled slightly, he quickly handed Lili over to her.

"Hush little Lili, mommy is here don't cry" Bea cradled Liliana as she hummed to her.

"Mom...is Lili alright?" Mira was the one that spoke up first she also had tears in her eyes, she didn't like it when Lili started crying. For some reason it felt like her heart got stung by a needle when she heard her, the same was for Reiner but he just kept silent.

"No...no...no they cant be left there to suffer..." Liliana's mind was in a panic right now she couldn't think straight, this was the first time this happened to her. Humans were fragile... too fragile.

"K..ki...king..." just as her mind screamed out, she heard a familiar voice it was Aliela. "ALIELA! Where are you!?" she was beyond happy she heard her voice, if she was able to hear her that means they were also in this world.

She waited for a response but she got nothing. "Maybe.." she focused her power on her soul "Ha...haha.. so you were all actually pulled with me!" she was overjoyed seems like all of her kin had their souls attached to her's they were also free!

That means she just had to find them a suitable body and they would be truly free.

"See she calmed down, she is giggling now" Bea smiled softly as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

"She scared me, I thought she was in pain somewhere" Roland sat down on the ground as he wiped the sweat from his forehead, Mira and Reiner also sighed as she saw their baby sister giggle without a care in the world.

"You will all be free you have my word" 

 


Sorry for the long wait, have some things to deal with in RL, like always that RL sucks but what can we do :/

Anyways ENJOY! ^^

PS: Will try to do longer chap's

 

 

 

 

4