Chapter 25
2.5k 30 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While testing his new powers Xia realized there was a new option in his status screen. [Underworld Stats]

When he clicked this mystifying option he was presented with:

[Underworld Stats]

[Total Dungeons linked: 1097]

[Dungeon Size: 500,000,000km²]

[Total monsters in the Underworld: 9,534,763,982]

[Number of permanent settlements: 1]

[Total sentient lifeforms living in the Underworld: 236]

[24 hours have passed! Daily Deity store credits awarded!]

[Credits awarded daily are equal to the sentient population of the Underworld]

[236 credits awarded…]

[Shop credits: 82,606,546 -> 82,606,782]

Holy shit… I knew I linked up dungeons into one massive dungeon but this is on a way bigger scale than I thought! Isn’t 500 million km² the same size as earth? Also, I only found one other dungeon so far in here, even after flying for a while but there are 1096 more that I haven’t found?

Does this mean I have connected all the continents of the world that were previously separated by oceans filled with ferocious monsters? Oh, this might be harder to manage than I thought.

Even being a Deity I can’t keep tabs on everything happening in a space the size of a planet…

So the only logical solution is instead of having to run around I should bring everyone to one place where I have control. Somewhere like Eden.

Also, I get credits for how many people live inside the Underworld. Since I already have Eden set up if I can bring more people in and expand the city I will get more credits!

But I don’t want to disrupt my currently perfect Eden. The chosen people of my utopia deserve to stand above all others!

While having these thoughts a crazy idea crossed my mind.

Quickly opening [Deity Shop] I selected the [Item Creation] option.

I quickly 3D modeled a blue cube, the look of this item has no importance, what matters is its features.

Realizing the skill I wish to add to the item doesn’t exist I have to make it myself in [Skill Creation]

After a few minutes of effort, my item was finished.

[Levitation Cube]

[A highly powerful artifact that is capable of suspending anything within its specified area into the air. It was created by the Deity of Dungeons, Xia]

[Stats: N/A]

[Skills:]

[Grand Levitation Array](When these cubes are placed in a cubic formation, anything within the formation can be levitated)

[Stealth](Invisible to the naked eye and search/tracking skills)

[Indestructable](Cannot be destroyed, this skill can only be applied to artifacts)

[Dungeon Mana Absorption](A divine skill that allows the artifact to absorb mana straight from the dungeon)

[Forcefield](An invisible barrier is created around the array stopping all possible attacks and trespassers)

[Shop credits: 82,606,546 -> 62,606,782]

Although this artifact is incredibly powerful, unfortunately, it cost an astounding 20 million credits.

But with this artifact in hand, I will be able to complete something that only gods can accomplish. 

I summon another 7 blue cubes with mana for a total of 8 and place them around Eden. I placed 4 in the sky above Eden in a square and 4 underground also in a square. 

Channeling my Divine mana into all 8 of the artifacts simultaneously. 

[Grand Levitation Array]

The ground violently shook as a heaven-defying act took place. A 10km² area of the earth slowly started raising into the air!

After a few minutes, the small floating island with a beautiful marble city stopped ascending and paused around 8 kilometers into the air, and happily sat atop the clouds.

Eden had become the worlds first floating city! A true utopia that looked down upon the world from above the clouds!

Xia took a moment to admire this feat worthy of a God. No matter if he had 10 million or a billion stat points he could never produce such an astounding feat. Yet with his lower stats but new race as an Ascended Nightwalker and being the Deity of Dungeons had allowed him to complete this achievement.

But this was not the end to his plans. He needed to get more people to live permanently inside the Underworld. Although some countries will start building their own towns or military bases around their dungeon teleportation pads, Xia didn’t want to wait.

Unlike these countries that would have to expend great effort moving building material and constructing bases in a dangerous land where over 9 billion monsters lived. Xia could construct anything instantly with his powers and could also tell monsters not to go near his city!

But how can Xia get many people to move to a location so far from home? Possibly hundreds of thousands of kilometers away?

Fast travel.

Xia opened the [Item Creation] option once again and made an artifact that will surely shock the entire world!

The model of this item was a metal gate that had an electronic display above it that could display the name of the destination. 

[Warp Gate]

[A highly powerful artifact that is capable of teleporting anything vast distances to a set location. It was created by the Deity of Dungeons, Xia]

[Stats: N/A]

[Skills:]

[Permanent Gate](Two gates can be linked, anything that enters the gate will exit out of the other gate regardless of distance)

[Indestructable](Cannot be destroyed, this skill can only be applied to artifacts)

With this important and world-breaking artifact complete, Xia turns his attention to the area below the floating city of Eden.

With a wave of his finger the 10km² hole in the ground was filled with earth and rock.

Letting out a slight sigh in annoyance “Now I need to construct a city to house millions of people all by myself, no matter how powerful my abilities are this will take ages…” 

83