Chapter 44 (End of Vol 1)
1.6k 24 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xia laughed maniacally as he rapidly increased his killing speed, due to despair most of the mages had given up on fighting and simply waited for their slaughter with terrified faces.

 

Their minds were too filled with fear to imagine and calculate high-level spells.

 

[Absorb lifeforce to complete the evolution, current progress: 99%]

 

As the final humanoid corpse fell gracefully from the sky to the sea of corpses below, only a single living being remained.

 

The 500-meter jet-black dragon stared at Xia with blood-red eyes.

 

Without another word, the two mighty beings slammed into each other causing an enormous hole to appear on the kilometer-high wall behind Xia from the shock wave alone.

 

Xia shifted into the spirit plane to bypass the Dragons’ immense mana defense. He then rematerialized his claws directly in the dragon’s heart.

 

To Xia’s surprise, the Dragon simply laughs and pushes him away. 

 

Although Xia is now 18 meters tall and has wings that are 100 meters wide he is still dwarfed by this Elder Continental Dragon. 

 

“Why don’t you die, little dragon?” Xia asked in a mocking tone, not expecting an answer.

 

“It takes more than that to kill a dragon…” The dragon answered with disdain and then it puffed out its chest, preparing a breath attack.

 

After a moment the enormous dragon unhinged its huge jaw as a column of jet black flames shot out towards Xia.

 

Xia simply aimed his claw towards the dragon

 

[Dimension Rewind]

 

The 38 magic circles that were spinning with insane speed, slowed down and started turning in the other direction.

 

Just before the black flame reached Xia’s position. It instead deconstructed into raw mana and was absorbed by the magic circles in the air.

 

“Impossible!!!” the dragon screamed in pure rage, “To tarnish a dragon’s flame that easily… you’re a monster!” 

 

“Little dragon I remembered something, A dragon has two hearts and if both are not destroyed at the same time, the dragon will simply regenerate…”

 

The Elder Dragon looked shocked and trembled slightly in fear.

 

Xia opened his Deity shop and navigated to purchase a new spell.

 

[Purchase ‘Petrification’ for 1 million deity coins?]

 

“Yes”

 

[Petrification X] (While this spell is active any spell you use will also apply the effect ‘Petrification’. This effect turns living flesh into stone.)

 

Xia gave the Dragon a pitying look. Even Xia felt slightly bad about what he was about to do.

 

Xia turned into spirit form once again and teleported directly inside the dragon’s throat.

 

Activating [Annihilating Aura] Xia felt waves of power leave his body as the flesh around him turned black from necrotic damage, Xia could visibly see the flesh squirming and he rapidly healed the damage.

 

Turning on his new skill [Petrification] the flesh stopped squirming and anywhere affected with necrotic damage turned grey and became a smooth stone surface.

 

Xia casually punched the stone and a hole formed in the dragon's neck allowing sunlight to shine through.

 

The dragon screamed in pain which only caused more stone to crack and holes to form.

 

Xia then happily flew through the dragon’s entire digestive system, gradually turning the 500-meter dragon into a stone statue from the inside.

 

He then smashed the entire neck causing the head of the dragon to become detached from the rest of the body. Without a head commanding the wings to flap in order to stay airborne, the gigantic body fell to the ground with a crash.

 

The impact caused the entire insides of the dragon to crack and crumble, finally killing the dragon.

 

[Life Eater]

 

A huge soul floated from the corpse and entered Xia’s body.

 

Xia shuddered in ecstasy as millions of stats were added to his body.

 

[Absorb lifeforce to complete the evolution, current progress: 100%]

 

[World Wide System Announcement, Xia has been promoted to a God of this world.]

 

[Previous Status page removed]

 

[Admin Privileges Granted]

***

 

[Name: Xia]

 

[Race: God Nightwalkerr]

 

[Titles: System Administrator]

 

[Worlds controlled: Astra]

 

[Skills: All Unlocked]

 

Xia changed to his human form and laid down upon the kilometer-high wall while breathing deeply. He had a splitting headache from not just the battle but from information rushing into his head about his newfound powers and responsibilities. 

 

While looking up at the sky Xia noticed an enormous golden barrier began materializing in the sky, the destroyed wall he lay upon began reconstructing itself.

 

A man wearing a black robe appeared suddenly next to Xia and knelt next to him.

 

“My Lord the monsters are no longer berserk and are running away, the arrays are also back in operation and the civil war is dying down”

 

“Very good, make sure to distribute the rewards to the citizens for their participation in this war, kill all the spies and traitors”

 

“As you command,” the man said as he vanished.

 

Xia then stood up and shifted through the information. It seems the Goddess has retreated to one of her other worlds after losing control over this one, leaving him full control.

 

The main issue at hand is the mana in the planet being very low due to overuse. It seems the only option is to reduce consumption and steal mana from another planet…

 

Xia then flew a miles away from the 100th wall and stopped in a small forest away from any roads.

 

“Admin command 1056, generate rift to an alternate dimension.”

 

[Admin Xia verified, command recognized, please set destination]

 

“Target dimension Milky Way, Search for planet ‘Earth’.”

 

[Scanning 100,000 light-years of area for destination]

 

[Target found: Specify Location]

 

“London”

 

[Target acquired, Opening Dimensional Rift]

 

While the rift was opening Xia created a new artifact [Mob Spawner] (Generates an endless amount of monsters using mana)

 

Once that massive rift in space appeared before Xia he placed the [Mob Spawner] in front of the rift.

 

“Let's send our new friends a little welcome present.”

 

Xia then watched as monsters emerged out of the box and proceeded to walk through the portal. Xia had made sure they were all low to mid-level monsters, nothing the humans on the other side wouldn't be able to handle.

Xia then decided to head back to Eden to fix his country and implement new laws. He also needed to come up with some products to trade with the humans of Earth.

 

A small smile appeared on Xia’s face as he felt mana pouring through the portal and entering into his planet, slowly increasing the planet's mana supply. 

 

End of Volume One

I will start work on the next vol soon. Thanks for reading!

Please leave a review if you enjoyed the story so far, I love reading the feedback :)!

45