Chapter 75
779 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N : If you want to support me or read more chapters in advanced consider becoming a patreón: patreón.com/keetarp and if you want to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/5TjDmwUWuG}

....

In the starry night sky, Inside a majestic palace stood a strong and devilish figure with his hands wrapped behind his back and looking at the scenery outside of the balcony.

Today's whether was quite chilling, with much stillness and a disturbing calmness, indicating clairvoyance for the upcoming storm.

Behind the figure stood, a seductive and beautiful women, who stood there like a maid waiting on her master.

"Master, You don't need to take action personally. we are more than able take care of them" The women spoke in a soft and intoxicating voice. The Man standing before her was obviously Leylin.

After hearing her, a smile broke his face as he turned around,"Lancy, I don't doubt your strength but the ones coming here are not someone you can handle."

Lancy gasped as she understood the meaning behind his sentence, for her to be incapable of defeating them could mean only one thing: They are Rank 2 Magus.

Suddenly Lancy became worried, although she knows her master is strong. To her, he is a newly advanced Rank 2 Magus and at that level even a bit of difference could change the outcome.

Leylin saw this but didn't particularly explained himself rather he commanded, " Make sure all members have retreated, and Bicky will be arriving soon, send a team to retrieve her. I don't want any mishaps"

"Most definitely, Master. Anna herself is going, She has already finished all the necessary preparation and was waiting for your command" Lancy answered as she bowed and turned around to leave.

Leylin looked at her swaying hips and foxy figure disappear, He commanded inwardly, "A.I. Chip, Scan her!"

[Lancy Evans. Strength: 17.5, Agility: 11.7, Vitality: 19.7 Spiritual force: 85. Elemental Essence Conversion: Fire! Progress: 88%…]

'Her Stats has increased by 0.7-0.8 in all aspects since that day' Leylin thought. He has been observing this unique ability of his to provide boost to women for a while now. He found out that all his residuals energy along with his monstrous vitality and purity of physique makes a unique combination. His by products are no less than elixir to women's.

At this point, the women he has spent most of his time with, Anna has amassed an amazing boost so far. If not for the unavailability of the next stage Knight techniques, She could have broken through.

The method used for advancing by Leylin cannot be applied to them, they don't have his physique and ability. They have pretty much reached their end in the path of power.

'Every one has a destiny to follow and most cannot act against or far past what they are meant to do. But what does it have to do with me! If destiny gets in my way, I will take it by the hair, bend it down and FUCK IT!!!. They will get as strong as I desire them to be... ' Leylin drifts on his thinking as he looked outside, seemingly gazing at the unwelcomed guests.

These months since Leylin has reached here on the RebelHearts Headquarters, things have taken a very brutal turn. He has commissioned attacks on many Magi irrespective of their status and backing, all those who offended him and his group are getting paid in blood.

Leylin knows of his unique ability more than anyone, he can only shine in a battlefield and slaughter. Till now he was very restrained of his actions because he didn't want to spook any Powerful person. The way of Magi are very unique and dangerous, who knows what could have happened if his ability was uncovered.

He acted with great caution and always tried to mask his advancement. He has always stayed hidden bidding his time. But now, with his current ability the dam of pent up frustration of hiding has broken and he is going to unleash himself.

RebelHearts spared no one and immediately took decisive and deadly action against their enemies. Many Families were erased out of existence with their ruthless actions.

Families Like Evans, Purple-Gold Flower family and their subsidiary families were totally eradicated along with many who tried to take advantage of them. Many academies and Organization were unhappy with this actions and send out their elite force to make them know their place.

Results, No one came back.

Even the academies backing up the family were ruthlessly squandered, although no killing actions were taken to offend them beyond reconciliation, they were still heavily reprimanded.

The symbol of RebelHearts which is a skull head with wings trapped inside a barb wired Heart, sent shivers down the spine of many Magi.

Leylin has not only reaped a lot of Sentient Force but also robbed many resources all around the Secret plane.

He has robbed Light and Dark Magi alike, of course in a disguise to maintain the proper image of RebelHearts. He has also not forgotten the Thousands Meddling Hands.

Just recently, When the Thousands Meddling Hands attacked the headquarters of Four seasons Garden, in order to destroy their gate. Leylin hammer the last nail in the coffin.

As Their Rank 2 Magi was fighting against the Chairman of Four Season Garden, Reynold and killed him. Leylin joined the action behind the scenes, teaming up with Bicky to kill all of their mens and stealing all of the treasure from the Vault there.

He got the Void White-Eyed Snake, The book that Four Seasons Garden obtained from the Eternal River Plain's secret plane, left behind by the Magus who constructed this secret plane and Thousand Eyed Starfish along with some other stuffs.

He then went on to attack Giant, in his real name alias Leylin Farlier . Leylin has projected himself as a Peak Rank 1 Magus working for RebelHearts boss and he was also the second in command in the eyes of other, heavily favoured from the Top dog.

Everyone knows of the beef against the two organization, so it wasn't weird to see the vice leader of Thousands meddling hands being attacked by the second in command of RebelHearts, at his weakest moment.

Leylin went on to kill him, and run. In order to infuriate Cabourn (He was the leader of Thousand Meddling Hands and the father of Caesar.) As Gaint was one of the three spiritual part of his son ( Gaint,The Boy and Ceasar). Both Ceasar and Gaint died, along with The Boy being killed by Bicky, when he tried to blackmail her by using her relationship with Lancy and latters Dark Magi status.

Right now, Leylin is waiting for him to come here in his base. He knows that Cabourn has even invited a friend in order to Keep the supposed 'boss' busy, as he kills Leylin.

'Right now, I don't even fear all of the Rank 3 Magus in the South Coast, coming together to fight against me on my home ground, let alone these maggots. ' Leylin smiled as he vanished from his spot.

After Leylin got the most coveted ' Secret Plane Builders Book' He immediately started to study it. Although it was filled with many high-level information with calculations at a very advanced level, With the help of A. I. Chip, he was mildly able to scratch the surface.

With the knowledge of very advanced magical formations, Leylin was able to reconstruct the defences of his base. He was able to understand the built of Secret plane itself and with some understanding towards it, he used this secret plane formation to connect to his Headquarters defence formation itself.

At the level of protection that his headquarters stands at, unless a Morning Star Magus takes any actions it is almost indomitable for Rank 3, at least for not the measly bunch present in South Coast.

"The time for the South coast to be introduced with it's new overlord has come! " Leylin suddenly popped up in front of the enemies.

15