Chapter 107
444 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R-18

Leylin went to his room, took a shower dressed in a loose white robe and walked inside the guest Hall.

As Leylin walked inside he saw the beautiful figure of Lita sitting on the couch. Watching him come inside she stood up and revealed a bashful smile. Lita wore a one piece revealing her healthy and enchanting shoulders, and also showing her impressive cleavage. It wasn't in plain view but her two mountains created a deep ravine, leaving a lot to imagination. She let her dark brown hair loose falling like a waterfall and her chocolate skin looked very tempting.

"Teacher Karrion! " Lita saw how Leylin entered in his disguise, she turned her gaze at his maid and selected to address him as such.

Leylin kept looking at Lita without batting an eye and spoke slowly, " Go outside and no one is allowed to enter! "

The maid at his side bowed and quickly left, shutting the door on her way out. Leylin slowly walked towards Lita looking at her with an evident unrestrained lust. Lita blushed heavily and couldn't resist muttering, "Sir Le-"

Leylin broke his disguise and hold his pale finger at her tempting lips hindering her from speaking. He looked deep into her eyes and gave Lita a deep kiss, sucking her soft pink lips while slowly using his tongue to sneak in her mouth.

Lita was surprised but quickly she become accustomed to the development. After a while Leylin began to touch her mellow body and soon, she felt that her pussy was getting sensitive and her body shuttered.

Enjoying themselves for some time, she even forgot to breath, she was separated after a while and she started to breath heavily and continued to unknowingly to her kept rubbing her body against Leylin. Lita's mind was thinking back about all that happened between them and how good it felt.

For some reason, she felt very attracted by Leylin's forcefully kissing her and that further heightened the arousal she was feeling.

Lita's mind was becoming muddled with lust but she never noticed it. All she knew was that she wanted Leylin, she wanted him to hold her again. She wanted to experience it again.

She looked at him, hoping that he would make a move on her as her body needed him so bad. Her eyes were full of passion as she looked at him, seemingly begging him to make his move.

When Leylin abruptly kissed her, her body shivered in excitement. It only took a few seconds before she melted in his arms, kissing him back listening what her body was telling her.

Leylin again held her face as he enjoyed her tongue coiling around his. He hugged her closer to him as they touched each other's body with their hands.

Immersing in themselves for a considerable time. Leylin took Lita off her feet by carrying her in his arms and started to move towards a broader couch. Even while moving out, they never stopped kissing.

Leylin laid Lita on top of the couch so that they can continue their business.

All the windows were open that it made the condition of the whole room more earthly and natural, there was also a sweet smell in the room.

Leylin unfastened Lita's clothes as he wanted to directly caress her abundant breasts. The couch had a relatively low height so Leylin bent his knees.

After removing everything that was covering her, Leylin went down by kissing her all over her body. He went straight to kiss the surroundings of her pussy lips.

Lita was lying on the couch, feeling the kisses that Leylin was giving her. All she can think of was how good it felt and that she wanted more.

She moved her lower body so she can feel Leylin directly kiss her opening but it never happened, no matter how she moved, Leylin moved along with her.

Leylin got lost on her hot body that he forgot what he was planning to do so he moved to give her hole a lick while sucking it at the same time.

"Ahn!"

Lita moaned after a strong pleasure exploded from her sensitive folds as she felt Leylin continuously sucking her.

It wasn't long until she felt a strong pleasure on her entire lower body as fluids flow out of her tunnel draining the couch.

Leylin licked her pussy and tickled her bountiful breasts grabbing it softly and massaging it. He looked up to her, finding her sweaty look enchanting.

Leylin was only wearing a robe and he easily removed it to free his erect dick. This time, he wanted to try letting Lita suck him off.

He sat on the couch near her head and opened his legs to give Lita easier access. He turned directly to her that was still panting from the intense orgasm that she experienced.

"Your turn now!"

Even though Lita was laying down exhausted, she never left her focus on Leylin. Her body wasn't contented with just his tongue, she wanted more.

Hearing what Leylin said, she thought that it was fair that she would help him too. The only problem was that she doesn't know how.

Leylin knew that she never tried this before and that she has no idea how this works. The Beast World opposing to Magus World has a rather strict sexual preference, womens here just don't casually open their legs for anyone. It was easy for him to see that she is inexperienced. He advised her saying,

"You can touch it with your hands, lick it and suck but don't forget to not use your teeth."

Lita moved closer to his dick as she looked at it. This was her first time looking at it. She wondered how would this thing fit inside her.

It was too big that she become a little scared and if she hadn't been lost to lust and pleasure, she didn't knew how she would react. Looking at it made her pussy more soaked, releasing more fluids, desiring it to be inside her.

Her hands looked small as she tried jerking it up and down.

Lita went closer, giving him a little lick. Leylin twitched feeling her tongue playing with his sensitive head that was oozing with precum. Leylin hold her hair and slowly position her head for greater pleasure, Lita looked at him with lust filled eyes and it further excited Leyin.

He felt her warm tongue sliding all over his shaft. Leylin was having the time of his life, feeling Lita's lips on his dick and her hands jerking his dick that was wet from her licks.

He was feeling the immense pleasure that his eyes were closing and low groans were coming out of his throat.

"Ahh, drink it all!"

Leylin's dick twitched violently in Lita's mouth as he exploded directly inside her. Lita never stopping sucking his dick as he was letting out cum in her mouth.

She slowly swallowed everything after making sure there wasn't any left coming out of him. But Leylin wasn't done yet, no he was far from being done, and immediately went to the main event.

Lita also moved along with him as her pussy couldn't wait any longer. She laid down as Leylin positioned himself between her legs.

They looked at each other's eyes as Leylin pushed his dick completely inside her. Both of them let out moans, feeling the familiar pleasure they had been waiting for.

Leylin moved his waist, enjoying every sensation he was feeling with her tight walls around his dick. Leylin sucked her breast as he pounded her from below.

Cries of delight were added to the sounds of crickets chirping in the vicinity of their room. It was already dark outside, but they were far from being finished.

"Mnnh! Mnhh!"

Leylin was intensely pounding Lita as they were passionately kissing, hugging their bodies against each other.

Both of them understood each with their eyes that they were close. Leylin pistoned deeper and faster while Lita pulled Leylin in with her legs around his waist.

Loud moans sounded out as both of them came at the same time. Leylin was pumping out loads of cum inside her. Her tight walls were vigorously twitching, sucking everything that he has.

They continued to stay in their position, catching their breaths and after only a little while, Lita again felt the dick inside her twitching vigorously, She looked surprised and saw a smirk expression on Leylin's face as he started to go at it again.

"Ahhhh"

9