Chapter 139
366 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 {A/N : If you want to support me or read more chapters in advanced consider becoming a patreón: patreón.com/keetarp and if you want to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/5TjDmwUWuG}

... 

While crossing the audacious journey at a mind blowing speed, Leylin was assimilating the new data transferred from Lancy's A. I. Chip. He was continuously closing the distance as the various manuals, research journals, meditation techniques, spell and inheritance compilation were being rearranged at an unbelievable speed by his A. I. Chip. Leylin was quite surprised at the amount of work the trio has accomplished and he was very pleased to get this much new data without any work. Leylin was satisfied that he had subordinates like them and he decided to award them accordingly. 

Although Lancy made a blunder by overestimating her capabilities she still held the most merits in this campaign. And as soon as she understand the consequences she closed herself off in order to not botch his scheme and bring unwanted trouble. 

Soon, Leylin arrived at the North zone. He doesn't need any guide since he knows everything about the location and the headquarters courtesy of the A.I.Chip.

Leylin arrived inside the headquarters and the guards weren't even able to pinpoint his location. At his level there is simply nothing that anyone could do to keep him out of here, and in this case it was more impossible since he already knew all about the place even some secret that the higher ups in Academy didn't knew. 

Not wanting to deal with troublesome interference he entered the basement where the main experimentation lab of Lancy was. Ivy was alerted as she looked at the four people who appeared out of nowhere without any alarms and interception. 

Ivy looked at Leylin and immediately kneeled, "Master! "

Leylin looked at the once timid girl who held the faint warlock bloodline in her veins. Ivy has grown up into a beautiful woman, although there was still a bit of childish feature to her stunning face, her demeanor was a polar contrast to her past. 

"You have done well Ivy." Leylin praised her mildly and Ivy's heart began to race as an euphoric smile appeared on her face. Leylin didn't pay notice to her and walked up to the icy sculpture binding Lancy. This wasn't a necessity really, even if she was overwhelmed with mental breakdown she would have been able to cope with it unless something stimulating happens, but Lancy showed firmness in her decision and make sure nothing irregular happens. 

Lita look at the beautiful blue haired women trapped inside the horrific icy binding and was stunned. All this development has been very surprising for her, she didn't even had time for marveling this world when suddenly she was here. Lita couldn't help herself and asked, "Who is this person?"

Leylin looked at her and smiled, "She is a loyal, capable, talented, trustworthy but still a bit crazy person."

Leylin slightly tapped the ice sculpture and suddenly a spiderweb crack appeared which spread in an amazing speed and the whole bind broke with a boom. Mist and fog appeared in the lab as coldness enveloped the place. Leylin snapped his finger and it abruptly disappeared as of it wasn't there on the first place. 

"Who?— Ah, Mas-Master! " A confused voice ranged out from the carnage of the ice blocks but after a moment it turned intellectual as well as a bit yearning. Lancy walked out from the prison as she looked at her Master with a sparkle in her eyes. 

"You made a reckless decision." Leylin said in a cold and indifferent voice. Lancy shivered listening to him and bowed her head ready to accept all and any punishment. "But your achievement far surpass them and this was also your own path so, I will not speak nonsense. We will first remedy this situation otherwise you would be struck at this level for all of your life with constant struggle of fighting for your sanity."

Lancy's eye moistened as she heard Leylin's praise and also his decision about helping her. She looked at him with reverence and respect as well as love. Soon her eyes turned to Lita and statre her for a moment. In an instant, Her eyes turned white as she was about to make a prophecy, Leylin saw this and released his gigantic power to push her back. 

Lancy retreated a few steps and her eyes turned back to normal, she was shocked as she looked at Leylin with fear. 

"Don't use your power for now, we will first do something about your problem." Leylin spoke in a unquestionably voice as he stared at her, Lancy bowed her head and nodded, "Lita, you should go and prepare for the 'Thousands Layers Soul Sacrifice' ritual. Ivy, Dexter and Freed you three make sure ti make all the arrangements. It should be enough for now, we will think about solving the issue from it's root later."

Leylin spoke as he turned his attention to the lab, this is the place where all the experimental specimen was placed, along with almost all of the gains from Twilight Zone. He walked to the desk and started to work out different computations and stimulation. Lancy moved behind him and acted as his secretary. 

Although, Leylin didn't bother much after his command. Lita was stunned listening to him because unlike everyone else present here, she understand the implications of 'Thousands Layers Soul Sacrifice' ritual. She has spend a long time with Leylin and had the privilege of reading the unending supply of information from all around the Beast World and as a teacher her desire to learn new things were very illuminating so, she spent a lot of time studying and learning new things. 

She has obviously heard of this vile method recorded in the Church archives too. This is a method in which a thousand innocent people are sacrificed after their soul is aggravated and torture bordering insanity, which is proceeded by clearing all of their desires and stain of mental fortitude. After this their soul is absorbed by the person for whom the ritual is held and they are able to refine their mental capacity. 

This is for those who have suffered severe soul injury which is extremely hard to recover from. The price of this ritual is extremely steep as one would be paying with a thousand lives just to relieve themselves a little. Obviously people at very strong realms are not remedied by normal people soul so this is just a way to stretch the problem for the future, not solve them. 

Lita wanted to question if she heard him right but looking at his focused face busy in other stuff, she knew the answer. She could only shake her head and follow through as per his command. 

As Lita was leaving with Dexter, Ivy and Freed in tow, Leylin was onto the next thing. This is just a small matter to him. 

Currently Leylin attention was thoroughly on the Life Absorption meditation techniques of the Elven tribe. The A. I. Chip was formulating and collecting the information turning it into the necessary point that took Leylin attention. 

[Beep! Task Accomplished! Life Absorption meditation techniques, used on a beast bloodline incorporated with soul merge will produce bloodline replacement and new path for the Knights. Name the new path. ]

'Finally! ' Leylin laughed as his theory was correct. Leylin has asked the A. I. Chip to create the new path for Knights establishing a stronger and more capable branch as his subordinates are now too weak to be of much use to him. The Beast bloodline, the unimaginable amount of research manual he found along with great amount of experimental data and the soul merge knowledge has elevated this study to a unprecedented level but now, the last piece in the puzzle was also found in the form of Life Absorption meditation techniques. 

Leylin has gotten his hands on various valuable things from the Beast World, especially after he merged the knowledge of each Dynasty and Church division. Leylin could confidently say that his theoretical knowledge and research grasp of Warlock has surpassed many Rank 4 Warlocks. 

'The name huh?' Leylin thought about it for a moment and simply decided to go with a direct form of address. ' A. I. Chip, Name it the ' Bloodline Knights'. '

..... 

In an isolated canyon, thick darkness constantly shrouded around the earth, and only the light on a passing by carriage persisted, illuminating the surrounding area. The carriage was stopped on the same location as a beautiful blue haired women stepped down, she had a charming smile on her face and her eye looked as if they could tear through the space and look at something which isn't even here. This Women was none other than Lancy and currently she was here to accomplish a task handed to her by Leylin. 

Three years have passed since Leylin returned and after the ritual Lancy was well, She was able to overcome the problem of a faulty breakthrough and consolidate her powers into Rank 3. Although she cannot advance due the inability to cope up with herself if she do so, she is still the strongest person in Leylin ranks at least for now and so, she was the one with most responsibility. 

Currently she was in Grand Ivy Canyon which is a ruin left behind by Morning Star Magus, as she was waiting for someone. 

It is said that the lava tides that are going to burst out this time would be the largest in a whole century! They might even surge to the surface!

"Finally you are here!" Lancy abruptly looked in a direction, stirred up and smiling. 

A yellow light zoomed towards her stopped in front of the carriage, revealing a middle-aged Magus. His skin let off a bronze light, and there were numerous traces of burning on his skin. The lines on his face were resolute, and even while heavily injured, he still emanated the charm of a mature man. What was even more eye-catching were his eyes, which was a pair of amber pupils!

"A Warlock! Like Master told me!"

Lancy's eyes met with the other's, and she immediately understood his identify. The Warlock was confused looking at her because he can feel a strong bloodline resonance emitting from her but she wasn't a Warlock either he was also sure of that. After thinking he concluded that she might have a Bloodline treasure which is the cause for the resonance. 

After looking at Lancy for a moment, the middle-aged Magus' expression slackened and he hesitated for awhile then he decided to produce something like an emblem to Lancy, "My lord, please save me!"

He used the Byron Language, which was a mandatory subject for all Magi. Lancy naturally understood.

*Thud!* As if he had relaxed too much, the middle-aged man could not hold on any longer and collapsed, fainting on the ground.

*Pak!* The emblem accurately fell in the palm of Lancy's hand.

The emblem was rather small, the back being a bronze base.

It was a giant black serpent formed from numerous runes, holding its tail in its mouth and forming a strange circular imprint.

This is a symbol of a central continent organisation—the Ouroboros Clan. 

Ouroboros Clan is a Warlock organization which only accept Warlocks who hold the bloodline of the Giant Kemoyin Serpent or its descendants!

Giant Kemoyin Serpent Warlock with great power, simply by joining the Ouroboros Clan, could instantly obtain a relatively high rank. 

Lancy looked at the fallen body and picked him up and rushed towards the Nature Alliance's Academy headquarters. 

This middle aged man was Kubler, the warlock whose bloodline comes from the Wilted Huge Mankestre Snake.

The Wilted Huge Snake Mankestre was said to have a trace of the bloodline of the Giant Kemoyin Serpent. Though it was thinned out, it was still a descendant of the Kemoyin Serpent.

The matured body of this Huge Mankestre Snake was comparable to that of an official Magus. 

Kubler was the Magus from the central continent. The hometown of the great Magus Serholm, the core of the entire Magus world, The sacred land of Magi—the central continent!

In actual fact, the surface right above this subterranean world is the central continent! The path to reach here and knowledge of the exact spot where the lava erupts from a research manual passed down through his family. After calculating the weaker points in the lava, he followed the pathway to arrive at this place.

The central continent was the core of the Magus World. It spanned across a huge area, and had an abundance of precious resources!

There, official Magi were as common as the clouds, and rank 2 Magi were the elites! Rank 3 Magi were respected, although there were different ranks to them. Only Morning Star Magi truly held clout.

Organisations in the central continent needed a Morning Star Magus to oversee their development if they hoped to grow in power. Some small organisations were occasionally built by rank 2 or rank 3 Magi, but they were short-lived, typically being destroyed after a short period of time.

Among the ranks of the Ouroboros Clan, the Grand Elder, Second Elder, and Third Elder have all reached rank 4 and If they joined forces, they could even contend with a rank 5 Radiant Moon Magus! As a result, the Ouroboros Clan could be said to have some fame in the central continent!

Official Magi had a total of 9 ranks, and they were respectively termed Magi from rank 1 to 9.

And for every 3 ranks, there would be an extremely large bottleneck.

From rank 1 Magi to rank 3 Magi, and from the rank 4 Magi to rank 6 Magi, and eventually rank 7 and above, the differences between them was extremely terrifying.

The central continent was slowly regaining the splendor of ancient times.

Not only were rank 4 Morning Star Magi becoming common, even rank 5 Radiant Moon Magi and rank 6 Breaking Dawn Magi would appear periodically.

Morning Star, Radiant Moon, and Breaking Dawn were the honorific titles of rank 4, 5 and 6 Magi respectively.

Moreover, the few Magi who are at rank 6 are all the most influential leaders of the central continent, and are titled the 'Kings!'"

There are three main powers in the central continent. The Warlocks tied together by bloodlines, the Magus organisations that hold a lot of high-grade meditation techniques, and the Academies where various powers mingle with each other! Together, these three sets control over 70 percent of the resources and land of the entire continent. The rest is occupied by an assortment of human Magi and other species. 

If one were to make an assessment of the central continent from an outsiders view then it would be — Strange species! Large amounts of resources! High-ranked Magi! And a larger stage and space for improvement!

..... 

Leylin was standing in his office before the opened curtains, and the giant french window revealed the current bustling, lively situation of Nature's Alliance.

*Knock**Knock*

"Master, Lady Lancy has brought the person you have asked for!" A beautiful black haired women in standard maid costume appeared behind Leylin as she spoke respectfully with her head lowered. Her voice was very delicate and melodious as well as something Leylin was very familiar with. 

"Hmm take care of his wounds and when he recovers bring him to me." Leylin turns around after he speaks and walked towards the women. He looks at the women who was a head smaller than him and stretches his fingers to lightly touch her red moist and juicy lips, " The time to start a new journey has come, dear Anna. " 

7