Chapter 141
406 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 {A/N : If you want to support me or read more chapters in advanced consider becoming a patreón: patreón.com/keetarp and if you want to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/5TjDmwUWuG}

..... 

Leylin walked around casually to stand before a hole dug near the lake. Leylin waved his hands a circular ball appeared on the hole. This circular ball was made of an unique material found in Beast World, it was a tribute given to him. This circular item has an extremely sturdy outer layer and after some modifications and formation added to the mix, it's defensive ability is outrageous. 

The giant ball lay at the center. The ball was white in color seemed to made of ivory, its surface was beautiful and smooth. On a side of the ball was a door which revealed that it was hollow.

"This is my creation and it is easily able to bear the high temperature of the central magma. The outer layer were even reinforced by runes…" Leylin's smiled as he touched the surface lightly. 

"This is amazing, My Lord!" Kubler saluted humbly with his hands crossed before his chest.

"The lava lake is becoming more active recently. I'm afraid this means that it's about to erupt!"

At that time, the place would be flooded with lava, blocking the entirety of the passage.

Kubler had come down here when the volcano was dormant, and had still suffered horrific burns. This had left him in fear of the lava. Although he went with his lord's plan, he was still worried. However, the servant had no right to make the final decision. He could only make suggestions and had to follow his master's orders.

"I understand. The eruption will occur in an hour and 23 minutes. Prepare yourself!" With the A.I. Chip's ability to observe and forecast the eruption, Leylin knew the timing much better than Kubler did.

He had run this plan by his A.I. Chip's calculations, and the success rate was over 90%.

Leylin opened the ball and a cozy interior was for all to see, it had a circular seat covering all of the inner, expect the door area. It looked very high class and beautiful even with its simplicity. 

More than an hour later…

A white ball was floating on the red lava as if it was in the water.

Kubler, Ivy, Anna, Lita, Lancy and the two followers from Beast World named Cole and Roderick sat inside with Leylin. Watching the lava outside through a magic screen, Kubler stammered out, "My… my Lord, this plan is too dangerous!"

Once the ball was crushed, they would be devoured by endless lava! Even if he was a Magus, this kind of horrifying death made him shiver.

"Calm down!" Leylin stared at lava outside calmly. He had complete trust in the balls defensive ability and except for Kubler, none of his servants even asked about the safety, they just blindly trusted him and went along with his arrangements. 

It's not that Kubler doesn't trust him but how can he understand Leylin in such a short time. Ivy, Lita, Lancy and Anna blindly trust and follow Leylin and even if he were to have them step inside the magma bared, they wouldn't ask any questions. 

As for the other two, they are aware of this sphere capabilities and take great pride in their World's products so, they would definitely not ask as that would be insulting their own roots, more importantly what would come of it anyways, except for pissing their Master off. 

*Blub! Blub!* The lava had reached its boiling point, and the whole cave began to tremble, dust falling off the walls.

[Beep! Eruption will occur in 10, 9, 8…]

The A.I. Chip had begun the final countdown.

"Now!" Leylin's eyes flashed, and the terrifying strength of a peak rank 3 Magus burst forth. The undulation erupting from his body caused everyone to involuntarily cower, especially Kubler who was shaking like a leaf in a storm. 

"Shield!" With his hands as the centre, a layer of raven black mist spread out along the walls. Cracking sounds rang out as this phenomenon soon extended to the outside, enveloping the ball in darkness.

The mist was so mysterious that even the boiling lava could not effect it. Misty red black vapours arose as the two surfaces came into contact.

"This would be enough to make it a comfortable ride!" Leylin said with a smile, and then looked at the screen of the A.I. Chip. Leylin didn't used this spell to increase defense rather to make sure the inside don't shake too much and stay stable. 

[3! 2! 1! Critical limit reached!]

*Boom!* With the prompt of the A.I. Chip, Everyone felt tremors envelop the ball. It was like they had entered the body of a terrifying ancient monster, and that monster had woken up with a thundering roar!

Leylin felt a force that could be from the explosion of the universe as a huge impulse hit the bottom of the rock ball. The lava rose into the sky like a dragon taking flight, except this dragon had a small rock ball on the front.

Lava surrounded them and rushed into the passage. The ball shook continuously as it hit wall after wall, but what frightened Kubler to death was instead the high gravity. While waiting for feeling the effects similar to his arrival he clenched the centre bar on the middle for support and closed his eyes for impact, but nothing happened. The inside was just mildly shaking like a carriage in a bumpy road and nothing else. Kubler looked around and saw how he was looking like an idiot and let go of his grip with a cough. 

As the ball had rushed up like a rocket, the two inside dealt with an equally large gravitational force.

Booms sounded out and the slight trembling continued. Looking at the effects of collision on the screen and the terrifying power of nature made Kubler feel like a tiny ant. 

Thumps and explosive noises continued to sound out. This was a giant volcanic range, and today its central volcano had accumulated enough pressure to erupt.

Masses of black smog were ejected into the sky, forming a sea of gray clouds that shrouded the nearby lands in darkness.

Rivulets of lava flowed down the mountain slopes, looking like arteries on flesh.

*BOOM!* Finally, with a huge explosion that caused an earthquake, the volcano erupted.

It was as if heaven and earth were torn asunder, and the world was ruined. Red lava, dotted with gold, burst into the sky transforming into countless fire dragons that flew in every direction.

Fire raged, and explosions rang forth even as the earth quaked. It was like armageddon.

Amidst this terrifying lava were multiple rocks. Boulders that were as large as hills hit the ground with great force, cracking the earth underneath and ruining everything around them.

*Bang!* Among the countless boulders in the sky was one rock with a particularly regular shape.

This ball streaked across the ground, leaving behind it a long track of misty black which was fading with the descend and revealed a white ball. The surface of the ball was a bit charcoal in colour but everything else was similar to the condition before the journey. 

The ball soon began to crack apart, and a portion was thrown off with a bang, revealing a hollow interior.

"Central continent, here I am!" Leylin came out of the ball, exhaling a breath that was as hot as fire itself.

The hellish scene nearby did not affect him. Instead, he was filled with delightful anticipation. "The next phase of my journey starts from here. " he murmured in his mind.

After a while, all of the rest came out too one by one. Everyone looked fine without any problem. Only Lita looked a bit paled but otherwise everyone was good. 

The protection layer Leylin had made had been very effective and bear the brunt of the collision all the way to the end from the start of the eruption. 

"The central continent huh?" Seeing Kubler collect himself, Leylin mumbled. 

"Yes!" Kubler said even as his expression turned complicated, "This is the Mt. Asura of the central continent. The land that we are standing on now is undoubtedly of the central continent."

Leylin nodded his head, and looked at the horizon with an indifferent gaze. This place has a lot to offer to him and he would be damned if he doesn't squeeze it dry. 

...

Three days later, in a small town.

A giant gleaming revolving gate swung around as carriages and people wearing strange clothes passed by, some of them official Magi.

Leylin was sitting in a hotel room, the pudding and juice in front of him all but untouched. He was accompanied by Lita who was pleasuring him right now. 

"What happened? Do you feel threaten by all the beautiful women who surrounds me." Leylin lightly tapped her head and enjoyed the service. She has been like this since Twilight Zone, although she is not the scheming type, Lita would try to attract Leylin affection, obviously she understood the boundaries and always give first priorities to Leylin needs, otherwise Leylin wouldn't be so pleased with her to bring her here. 

Lita looked at him with a wronged expression but continued to use her mouth to serve him. Leylin looked at her beautiful eyes and a bit angry expression and teased her by pushing himself more into her mouth. 

After half an hour, Lita sat on the floor with her head laying in his lap, "Honestly speaking, I do feel a bit uncomfortable but for a man as attractive and capable as you, having just a women is plain unrealistic. All of your female servants are amazing and they serve you with all of their heart so, I don't have a problem. I just want to be able to become like them and stand behind you." Lita spoke her heart as she looked at him, with eyes full of love and affection. Leylin patted her head and smiled, He pulled her up and have her sat on his lap. 

*Knock*

At that time, the door was opened with a thump and Kubler stepped in.

"My Lord! I've bought tickets for an airship heading to the Black River Domain that leaves tomorrow morning! In at most four days, we will arrive at the headquarters of the Ouroboros Clan!" His voice was tinted with excitement.

Kubler saw Lita sitting in his lap and thought that he entered in a wrong moment. Thankfully Leylin didn't say anything neither did Lita. Leylin simply nodded and Kubler awkwardly said, "Here are some materials about the central continent and a few variants of maps as well as information about communication."

Kubler respectfully placed over a crystal ball filled with information on the table and tactfully retreated. 

"Don't worry Lita, you would have your chance as well." Leylin kissed Lita and looked at her with a warm gaze as he turned to look outside the window. 

A Magus who was dressed like a wandering poet was playing a pipe organ. A group of residents were watching and cheering him on.

Over here, official Magi often mingle amongst the commoners and the residents know them very well too. In the central continent, the Magi and nobility communicate in the Byron language. 

For a Magus to learn the Byron language was compulsory. Thus, Leylin and Kubler could communicate the moment they met. They could understand each other immediately.

The culture and the situation in the central continent is a bit different and the world is slowly regaining it's past glory. 

After a night of good rest, Leylin and his subordinates headed towards a location outside of the city.

The busy road there was filled with horse carriages and other means of transportation. Loads of luggage and goods were being transported on them and the place looked prosperous.

In addition, every passerby on the street had some level of energy undulations on them. There were very few commoners present.

Leylin and his company crossed the wide and sturdy road and saw what looked like a futuristic airport. There were many white oval-shaped airships at the huge flat field, some taking off and others landing. A throng of people moved in and out of them like an army of ants.

Some of the airships were towing truckloads of goods, with workers calling out to their partners to off-load the cargo and luggage. The scene was hot, busy, and messy.

The central continent was huge, its lands vast and boundless. Ground transport was not only slow, but it was also much more dangerous. Hence, airships had become their common mode of transportation.

Even within the small section of a city, there was an airship docking point with a few Magi and acolytes on duty manning it.

Their responsibilities included maintaining law and order in the city and the maintenance and repair of airships.

On top of that, there was a pool of specially trained engineers for the job. With bodies as thin as a match, bulging eyes and balding heads, Leylin saw them working between the bases of the airships and the tunnels with spanners and other tools in their hands.

Construction cost and maintenance fees for such airships were very high. Still, as long as the air route was secure, there were profits to be made. It was a case of large investments yielding great profits. And such investments could only be made by Magi who possessed great wealth.

The airships of the south coast were smaller than the ones here. Their air routes were limited and their flying times were regulated. They simply could not be compared to those from the central continent.

A single airship ticket in an ordinary cabin cost one hundred magic crystals. For Leylin, who naturally chose to travel in the superior cabin, their journey alone had cost them twenty four hundred magic crystals! 

Fortunately, Leylin was rich and imposing as he had control of various region. Money came easily at his beck and call. He had an abundance of magic crystals, so he would naturally not be a scrooge.

The central continent's entire airship route is single-handedly managed by the Fallor Family, it is their private property. 

Such enormous benefits that included crucial traffic involvements, if their background was not up to par, they wouldn't have been able to manage such a thing.

The Fallor Family themselves have two Morning Star Magi. Of course, it doesn't count for much. The crucial one who has their back is the Monarch of the Skies! Breaking Dawn Magus. 

With a Magus who stood at the pinnacle of the central continent supported those deals, the Fallor Family were basically relegated to housekeepers. The actual one who had the control over the entire airship's business was the Monarch of the Skies after all.

Under the rule of the prestigious and intimidating Monarch of the Skies, the safety of the airships is guaranteed. 

Rank 6 Magus! This was the highest level in the central continent! Every single action of his would affect the lives of innumerable Magi underneath!...

...

*Woosh* With the whirring of the wind, the airship retracted its anchors, and it started to drifting upwards into the sky.

Leylin stood on the deck enjoying the wind, a pleased look in his eyes and a smile on his face.

With a mix of sunshine and the taste of fresh green grass, the cool wind blew and lingered around him.

Leylin looked at the blue and white sky and the golden rays of sunlight. Momentarily, he felt a wired sense of nostalgia. 

Beneath him, past the sea of clouds, patches of farmland and crops could be seen. The windmills appeared to be toy-sized and the outline of the city far away. Tiny dots of black were moving about on the roads.

As the airship picked up speed, the airflow on the deck increased tremendously, enough to blow away an adult.

Of course, in such a situation, Leylin was unfazed and couldn't hear the announcement made for everyone to retreat to their rooms. He allowed the strong winds to envelop him all around.

After returning from Beast World and entering the Twilight Zone, Leylin felt a sizeable difference in his ability and after a thorough checkup he discovered that his ability has raised by almost 10-15%. 

The dynamic of each World is different and hence same was true for Beast World, after completely assimilating with the world's law Leylin didn't find anything usual, it was just after he entered Twilight Zone that he noticed this. His body was accustomed to the Beast World setting and even the A. I. Chip recognised it as the norm. This difference shows the value of Beast World even further. 

In simple terms, the Beast World was not only a treasure trove but also an amazing place to train talent. With its harsher laws it could make a Magus stronger than others passively. 

'I have gained a lot from there as well as breaking through the biggest hurdle in my development the Bloodline Shackles, it was good that I did so before breaking through to Rank 4.' Leylin thought thinking about his gains back there. 

A Warlock's bloodline did not only exist within his body, it was also merged with his spirit. Previously even Leylin was at a loss for how to deal with this.

Ultimately, it is only when one has advanced to the Morning Star realm, and when their spiritual force has undergone continuous advancements, then can they come into contact with the spirit itself.

A Warlock's path was one of a bloodline.

However, before a Warlock reached rank 3, the influence of the bloodline extended only to his body, and was not sufficient to affect his soul. Even if the two were linked, they were completely different.

But after advancing to the Morning Star realm, a Warlock's true spirit would have harmonised with the power of his bloodline, the two no longer separate.

'This is the reason why I could succeed without much knowledge in the field, although I had great grasp in bloodline understanding, it was still frail compared to necessary level back then, it was only through the data left by that 'Great Magus' that I was able to correct myself timely. ' Leylin contemplated while touching his chin.

'The Giant Kemoyin Serpent of ancient times was originally a creature that could reach rank 4 at adulthood. My bloodline is incomparably pure as well. After the complete fusion with the spirit and its maturation reached the peak. The seven bloodline I used were not only Rank 4 with stability on their own, but who would have thought that the Bloodlines are actually from the same origin from which it was divided and from that division of different elements, different branches were created, later becoming the Seven Great Bloodline of the Emperor and Popes. If my guess is true then the primordial bloodline could even be of a Rank 5 or Rank 6 in the past.'

Leylin was incomparably excited thinking upto this, this could be very beneficial for him and this could lead his way forward. A Kemoyin Serpent Warlock path ends with Rank 4 as neither the bloodline nor the meditation techniques is good enough to breakthrough to next level. 

Leylin has broken the Bloodline curse and as for stimulating the next level, he got a dozen of high-grade mediation techniques from the archives back in Beast World. All he needs is the Top-grade meditation techniques and his path would be more clear. 

Leylin could obviously feel that his spirit body possessed a desolate and distant ancient aura. It even glowed a blood-red on the outside.

The emotional instability of the Warlock bloodline never posed any problem to Leylin because the sentient force is the primal source of energy and it is everything and nothing. Even the instability from the bloodline emerges from the corruption of the Purgatory World Chaos Will, which could be devoured by the sentient force too into Leylin's body, obviously it is because his blood doesn't have the real will of the Purgatory World, were that to be the case then he could only be a crazed beast. 

As compared to the common bloodline flaw of a Warlock, this innate emotion was even harder to control.

"Hey why are you blocking the path?"

A sweet female voice was heard. Leylin turned to his right and saw a young lady standing before Ivy. As Leylin was standing here, all of his guards take it upon themselves to make sure no one disturbs him. Obviously they aren't blocking the whole premises in tyranny since Leylin doesn't like trouble but only forming a circle around him so that no one interfere. 

This women was trying to get near him so, Ivy stopped her with an icy look. The women tried to show force but being a mere Rank 1 Magus she held no leverage against Ivy, so she decided to make a scene. 

The young female Magus looked at Leylin who turned, instead she started to ask more questions.

"What is the meaning of this? This airship is not owned by you? This is bullying?.." She chirped on like a sparrow, asking a chain of questions.

Leylin rolled his eyes and turned around as another voice spoke from behind him.

"Jessia, What are you doing?"

Leylin kept ignoring them. A young Magus wearing a golden white robe with a red ruby emblem on it walked towards them, anger hidden in his eyes.

"No… nothing… I am just out here looking around…" Jessia pulled back her head, looking pitiful.

"Since you are done looking, head back in now! It is dangerous out here!" The youth repressed the smile on his face.

He looked at Leylin, his lip parted to speak, but did not do so. He shot a look towards his imposing guards and decided to not make trouble for himself and left towards his cabin. 

Lancy came near Leylin and spoke in a almost inaudible voice, "Master, I could feel fate leading these two to you and they could even be of some use later on."

"Yeah." Leylin shook his head at the coincidence of meeting this annoying duo of fiancees. 

9