Chapter-1
323 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a huge cliff. There's a turned over bus that fell halfway through and an armored truck like vehicle parked at the bottom of the cliff with a lots of armored men walking around.

 

(One Of The Grunts POV)

 

'Dang it. How long are we gonna wait here without sleep.' I thought to myself while fighting the grogginess of watching the surrounding without sleep. I hugged the 50cal. mounted turret and turned it towards a tree.

 

"Night Crawler. Do you Copy?" I asked and eyed the cloaked slacking sniper that is sitting on top of a tree.

 

A tree leave shook and got knocked by something invisible.

 

"Wilco. Guardian 2." A feminine but experienced voice answered me while a slender figure wearing a dark tight suit appeared on the said tree.

 

"What's the Statu~" Before I finished. A loud booming noise interrupted me.

 

"Team 2 secure the perimeter." A male gruff voice rang inside my helmet waking my groggy mind.

 

"Team 1 retrieve a specimen that still awake from our target. Don't forget to extract the brain of the spy driving that bus." Said by a bulky looking armored guy.

 

"Copy that Alpha." I said to my Commander while hiding my tiredness.

 

"This is the last Mission lads. We can finally go home and rest for a week." Our commander tried to cheer us with a promised 1 week break and I think it worked. The tired and bored looking hunks of metal started moving energetically. Even the dudes playing poker grabbed their bets and started suiting up.

 

"Don't forget to grab a specimen for me!!" A cheery voice of a little girl got heard over the coms of our commander. "Shut it you old hag!" "Who are you calling an Old hag!!" "You, you lolibaba!"

 

Then there is the usual bickering of this lovey dove'y. Damn you!, I should've called the FBI already.

 

'Ok its time to move this hunk of metal out.' I started feeling something out with my boots. I kept on pressing until I stepped on something pointy.

 

"Move this thing-" I then raised and cocked my legs preparing it for a kick.

 

"OUT!!" I then kicked someone in the head with the hard part of my boot.

 

"OUCH!!" A cry of pain came from the Driver side of the truck.

 

"Why kick me you old hag." The victim of my kick complain.

 

Did this asshat just called me an old hag. Again!

 

I maybe a shifter but I still got my pride as a woman.

 

"Who are ya callin an old hag!" I used my ability and shrunk my body until my height became of a 14 years old girl. 

 

I then started strangling the life out of him. " Go Drive this thing out. So we can have a 1 week vacation!" I kept my choke hold on him until he started tapping my shoulder pads for release. His wish has been granted and I quickly push his body back towards the driver seat and returned on manning the .5o cal turret on top of the truck.

 

"that's why you are still single!!" He bellowed after I released him. I wanted to kick his ass again, but I stopped myself from doing it. Because it might delay us on our task of securing the 'payload/target'.

 

I then felt the truck moving forward towards the overturned transport bus.

 

(Jonathan's POV)

 

'UGh.. I feel like shit right now' I thought to myself while grabbing my head because of the headache I'm feeling. I tried standing, but the dizziness I'm currently feeling disorients my balance and making me stumble on an unconscious(He doesn't know he's already dead) teacher.

 

"Mr. Ardante!" I screamed after seeing the My most hated teacher with glass shards sticking on his bloodied and mangled face. I reflexively covered my mouth after seeing him die. Then a sudden pain(AN: peko~) assaulted me after touching my head.

 

I felt a warm liquid trickling from my forehead towards my cheeks and dyeing my left eye's eyesight in tints of red.

 

"Blood." I wanted to scream in alarm. But my rational mind screamed at me to stay calm and figure my current surrounding.

 

I slowly scanned the current state of the bus. The bus is currently side ways with broken windows and some steel and items littered on the ground. Luckily two huge rocks catches the bus on both end of the bus, stopping the bus from rolling down towards the bottom of the cliff. I then looked up and saw a huge dent on the side where Mr. Ardante's seat was from. The dent can be made when a heavy object speeding around 80-100 Mph collided on the side of the bus. And it was heavier and more resilient than the bus to make it turn like this.

 

'Base on my observation. This is a setup..' I thought to myself after witnessing a weak EMP blast destroying almost all electronics, The weird skull with timer. the time of attack(Night), and that weird light. It all aligns itself into a perfect setup for abducting people or killing them.

 

Suddenly a heavy metallic footsteps rang outside of the bus.

 

*Footsteps(I'm lazy~)* 

 

"Shit." I said under my breath. I know after every organized setup there's a clean-up crew that will make the scene spotless like there is no accident happened like in the movies I watched.

 

'Luckily, all of the passenger's except me and Sir. Ardante are alright.' I said after seeing all of the students and teachers are on their chairs being held by their seatbelts.

 

"Throwing Smoke." A muffled voice suddenly rang outside the bus surprising me a bit. Then a canister of something entered the bus through the broken window of the bus.

 

*Bang* *PSHHHH*

 

The smoke canister exploded and spreading a dense cloud of smoke. Me and The passenger started unconsciously coughing and some of them started waking up.

 

"*cough* Fuck. *cough*" I then covered my face with a conveniently placed gas mask under the driver seat.

 

"Fuck wh- *pew*" "Why is the bus on its si*pew*" And then the sound of silenced shots continuously rang inside the bus. Then silence fell around the bus, making it eerie as fuck. I slowly crawled towards the back of the bus to hide.

 

"Ouch." A female voice rang outside the smoke and four slender shadows appeared in the smoke. On the left is a shadow that is so relaxed while holding a silenced pistol. The other one that is on the right side will occasionally bobs her head up and down. While the two in the middle are constantly pressing something on the left side of their helmet, where the left ear should've been at. All of them is holding an SMG like gun except the woman on the left. They all had a flashlight attached to their heads.

 

"IDIOT!! Why did you say that. It's like you are announcing we are here." A second female voice came from the middle shadow after smacking the one on her left with the butt of her gun in the head. They then started fighting using a glowy knife.

 

"Yeah, yeah. That's pure idiocy." The shadow on the far right said and became silent. The last one didn't said anything and continued on pressing the left side on her helmet like she was talking on a phone.

 

'This bunch is a group full of misfits.' I thought to myself and continued on silently crawling.

 

After 12 seconds of crawling.

 

I finally arrived in front of the backse-

 

*bzt* *ping*

 

"Kyah!" I screamed like a girl after seeing one the shadows glowy knife inches away my face.

 

"Well, well, well. Look what we've got." The voice of the 'idiot' of the team rang behind me. "A little cockroach is silently skulking around." She then grabbed the end of my tied hair and pulled it.

 

"ack." I yelped in pain. After grabbing my hair. She pulled my sorry ass self towards her face, and simultaneously shooting a student that is about to wake up in the face using her pistol. She then changed the magazine with a live ammo inside. How in the seven hell I knew it.

 

She fucking show me the inside of the mag face to face and pointed the pistol at gun-point.

 

'She fucking meant business.' I thought to myself.

 

"Don't kill him." The gal that is still silent said and she still didn't remove her gloved hands away from her helmet.

 

"Why? I want to shoot this cutie in the face." The 'Idiotic Scary Onee-san' said while scratching the tip of the pistol on my face.

 

"The stupid scientist woman said to stuff him inside a pod." The silent girl said. "Did she think this guy is suitable for our latest 'Project'." The women she fought said after hearing the 'leader'( I assume) of the group said what they will gonna do me.

 

"No!!*GUHA*" My vision started getting dark after having the back of my head got hit by something hard.

 

"Sweet dreams little guy." The pistol girl said before my vision turned completely dark. Well I'm still slightly conscious for enough  to hear someone too.

 

"I hope she didn't dissect you Earlier."

Words:1558

 


 

Sorry I remade this chapter again after losing my first draft.

 

And I'm sleepy.

 

Im gonna go sleep now.

 

cya~

10