Chapter-2
291 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness.

 

An all encompassing darkness surrounds me.

 

I should be freaking out now but. Strangely I'm more composed than I thought to be. The surroundings is still dark and some occasional murky dark tendrils emerges nearby me and slaps something around me. Like it was protecting me from an invisible enemy that I can't see with the limited light that emits from my pillow. 

 

'Warm.' I thought to myself while hugging my whole body. Then a soft voice disturbs my warm and comfortable but dark sleep.

 

"Wake up." said by the voice. But I ignor- *Bang* A knee flew towards my stomach, waking me up completely.

 

"OOF." I cried in pain while clutching my stomach, not noticing someone's shadow looming over me.

"Wake the fuck UP!!" my assailant said while grabbing the pillow and blanket that is covering me from the coldness of the metallic bed. Then with the force of the pull. My body got dragged out of the bed and fell on the floor face first.

 

'Ouch!' I internally screamed in pain. I then pushed my body up into a sitting position.

 

"Why!! Do you need to drag~" The last word got stuck in my throat. "Who are you!!" I screamed in terror and noticing my usual 'Childish' Voice suddenly got higher. Almost like it came from a gi- (AN:GIRL?)

 

'Oh! Shit!!' I thought to myself and started inspecting my body.

 

I started with my arms by raising it near me. I open my right hand and inspected it up-close. 

 

I can summarize my arms in 3 words.

 

White as fuck.

 

It looked like I was dumped into a bathtub full of bleach and got beaten by a meat tenderizer, because I'm soft as fuck after pinching my arms to check if it was real.

 

"Busy admiring your arms?" My assailant said in a mocking tone. I then looked up and saw a mirror reflecting a face of a little girl.

 

She looks like around 5-7years old. Her height maybe around the waist of this 5'11" delinquent looking woman that's holding the mirror. She got that cute and chubby oval face and a cute button nose. Her hair. Oh my god. Her Long black hair has a lot of fading acid green spot and creates a new one every time a hot steam of smoke touches her hair that is coming from a broken pipe overhead. She's dressed in a patient gown you see in hospitals or some Sci-Fi labs you see in movies. (AN:Thermochromic1 Changes color due to change of temperature.)

 

"Like your changes?" A 'Bimbo' appeared behind the now annoyed 'Delinquent'. The pissed off woman instantly moved the mirror away and turned it into a metallic baseball bat. She then swung it towards the face of the Bimbo scientist woman. I was hoping for Delinquent Woman to hit the scientist in the face. But unfortunately she effortlessly catches it with her finger nails and stopped the strong swing of the Woman.

 

"Just like how I remember you Jay. Still Hot-blooded and short tempered." She chuckled. I then heard Jay click her tongue.

 

"And still a Sadistic Bimbo. Mira." Jay said with venom while removing the bat from the scientist woman's grasp. I observed the nails of the woman and noticed it became slightly long and got a metallic sheen on it.

 

"Yo kid." Jay said while looking at me.

 

"She will tour you around the facility and give you clothes." She then started walking to a wall. "And don't mess with her." She said getting near the wall. But the wall magically disappeared like it was nothing and it returned into a wall again after she full passed through.

 

"come here child. I'll give you a Multi-Watch." She said and tapped something on her chest. A sudden purple glow appeared between her cleavage and spat a black high-tech looking wrist watch. She then beckons me to place my hands on her open palm, which I complied.

 

"Good girl. Now I'm gonna bind this watch on your left wrist. So please endure the pain that you might experience." she placed the watch on my wrist and then took a flat white pistol from her side holster. After taking the white pistol. She loaded it with a huge syringe with a black liquid inside it like the color of the wrist watch. When I saw her loading the gun. I instinctively knew what's its purpose and tried to remove my wrist from her death grip.

 

"Oh no you little cutie. Don't move around or ill make this more painful." She said and stabbed my shoulder with a syringe, and injected the contents inside.

 

"WHAT DID YOU INJECTED IN ME *URGH*" I screamed in pain, because of the burning sensation coming from the injected part.

 

"HAHAHAHA~ YES!!, Scream in PAIN!!" Mira screamed in delight seeing me squirm in pain. The pain I was feeling started travelling towards my Head, Back, and my limbs. I don't know what's going on anymore. I got abducted, There's a psychotic and sadistic bimbo, my body turned into a little girl, and this sadist kept on laughing in delight seeing my scrunched up face.

 

She placed the end of the gun on my wrist and pressed the trigger. A jolt of electricity assaulted me and making me spasm.

 

*Bzzt*

 

A sudden, but negligible pain assaulted me from my wrist. It started going through my whole arms until it entered my heart.

 

"I'm *ha* Gonna *ha* Die~" I screamed while breathing hard trying to catch some air.

 

"You won't die when I'm here kukuku~" She then grabbed a vial of green glowing liquid inside her lab coat and threw it at me. The vial broke and the contents spread over my body. The liquid started squirming and seeped through my skin.

 

"I temporarily cut off your pain receptor and healed all your wounds." She said. " And the boss yelled at the other me to stop." After her rant. The liquid that entered my body started doing it's thing by healing my body and lessening the pain I felt.

 

"Thank you." I said in appreciation and tried to move my body. The thing is.

 

My body became heavy and sluggish, and it won't respond.

 

"Oh.. Forgot to tell you. The drugs that I injected has a strong sedative mixed in." She said while shrugging. I then started getting sleepy again.

 

Fuck it. I'll sleep again. Goodnight.

8