Chapter nineteen A.
2.8k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter nineteen A.

 

 

       Waking to the feeling of soft flesh pressed on both sides of me was nothing short of incredible. The dim light of morning twilight was beginning to crest the far horizon. Milly and Sasha were both tucked up into my arms, their soft breath lightly tickling my skin. I moved slowly, getting out of the bed. Sasha and Milly wiggled in their sleep as I left and cuddled up next to each other, filling the space I left. 

 

       I was tempted to wake the girls up and enjoy them in the morning but decided coffee or cossa was needed more. Still naked, I walked out of my room, quietly shutting the door behind me. Hazy from sleep still, I did not hear Strafa in the kitchen until I had stepped in it.

 

       “Eep…sorry Master I did not hear you. Good morning Master Grayson.” Strafa said, recovering from her moment of surprise. The bunny girl was just starting to brew cossa and get things ready to make breakfast. Her brown ears hung lazily, and the rich brown mixed color of her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She wore soft-looking panties that hugged under her short bushy brown and whitetail. The crop top she wore ended just past her breasts, allowing for a small amount of cleavage to peek through when she moved. 

 

       “Good morning Strafa, are you making cossa?” 

 

       “Yes, master it will be ready in a few minutes. How did you sleep?” She asked as she came closer to me. I reached out and took her in my arms. She gave in quickly to the embrace as I felt her hands lightly rub my back. 

 

       “I slept well.” Still naked, I felt my cock begin to harden as Strafa’s warm body pressed eagerly into me. I ran my hands over her back and down to her ass. She was lieth and tone. Her puffy ball of a tail was like soft wool. Cupping her firm ass, I let my fingers splay, covering as much of the flesh as I could as I squeezed. Her head fell lightly against my chest, the tips of her ears curling slightly.   

 

       After a few moments, she gently kissed and sucked one of my nipples before dropping to her knees. “Is it all right if we do this since you’re Rachels?” I asked.

 

       “Yes Master, as Acting husband we are by law yours and Rachel would want me to please you, that is, if you want me to.” She said, looking up at me hopefully.

 

       I just nodded my head, and a broad smile filled Strafa’s face. She licked from my balls and up along the length of my shaft. Taking my half-erect cock in her mouth, she sucked, pulling tightly on it. Blood was not far behind, and my member fully lengthened. Her head bobbed rhythmically, her tongue lapping, wet and warm. Her hand ran the length of me as she forced me deep into her throat and back to the tip. 

 

       Leaning back against the counter, I let the pleasure of her mouth wash over me and fill me with a new sense of optimism for the day. I reached my right hand down on top of her head, gripping her hair lightly, and guided her movements. There was no resistance as I shoved her deeper onto my cock. And happy moans escaped from her. It was a few minutes she diligently worked my cock. 

 

       When I felt I was getting closer to cumming I pulled her up by her hair. Her face was flush, and her lips were plump from all of the sucking. I ruffly kissed her, we explored each other’s mouths. Slipping a hand down between her legs, I rubbed the outside of her panties. They were damp with arousal. Running my fingers along the top of the band, I dived my hand into her wet and wanting sex. She was unshaven, but the hair she had was thin and silky smooth. Giving the feeling of a freshly shaven pussy. The folds of her pussy were wet, and her juices coated the outside of her petals. 

 

       My fingers slide easily into her, soft whimpers filling my mouth as we kissed. Each of us expressing our deep arousal. Sliding her out of her panties, I widened my stance, so my rigid member was at the same height as her lips. I gripped my cock, sliding it up and down the folds of her pussy. The nub of her pearl at the top receiving and soft flick every time. Her nectar coated the head and length of my dick. 

 

       Kissing her harshly one last time, I turned her and bent her toward the counter. Pressing my cock hard up against the heat of her sex, I let her tone ass quiver, trailing my hands up her back and around the front of her, cupping each breast in my hand. Pulling her into my chest, I ran my cock in between her ass and down. Feeling my tip line up with her opening, I slid into her. In one fluid thrust, I buried myself almost entirely inside her; a quarter of my dick had not penetrated, having been stopped by the entrance to her womb. 

 

       “Mmm…yes master.” She softly moaned as I began slowly exiting her and thrusting, powerful unyielding thrusts. I knew she could feel throughout her whole body. The fluff of her tail tickling my stomach as I forced her head back and kissed the side of her mouth. 

 

       Long powerful thrust, not fast but even deep, I delivered with my cock. I was in the moment kissing Strafa and enjoying her large breasts when I felt a hand run up my back and another reach down to cup and massage our joined parts. Rachel smiled at me, having taken off her nightclothes as well, pressing her naked body into the heat mix between me and the bunny. 

 

       Rachel took Strafa face and turned her into a passionate kiss as her left hand ran the length of my back and ass, groping at me. The fingers of her right-hand dancing on the little bunny’s clit and gracing my balls. 

 

       “Mmm…cum in our little bunny husband. Does our little bunny want a treat in the morning?”

 

       “Yesss…Mistress, Master…I want your treat. Fill me please.” 

 

       “Good girl, grip his cock hard in your tight bunny tunnel.”

 

       “As hard as I can mistress.”

 

       Their talking was intermixed with Rachel kissing both Strafa and me. Rachels hand providing extra stimulation; it was not long before I let the hot wash of cum release from me. When the heat of my seed hit Strafa’s walls, it was like her body instinctually reacted, clamping down on my cock like a vise, rippling in a pulling-sucking motion. It was so unexpected it was almost painful. My knees gave out slightly, and I fell into Strafa’s hot pussy, letting my mind disappear as I collapsed my head onto her back. 

 

       It wasn’t quite blacking out, but the thrumming pulses from her pussy kept going, and though slightly painful, the full force on my cock had waves of pleasure racking through me. Her pussy contracted with every pulse, and as my cock reduced in size, her pussy closed to match it, keeping the pressure on my dick until it was entirely soft. 

       Mindlessly dragging Strafa with me while Rachel followed, I collapsed on the sofa, pulling Strafa into me. This was the last time I was going to fuck a bunny demi human or beast kin if there was not somewhere to collapse right after. I felt mindlessly happy as Strafa cuddled into me atop my chest.

 

       “I have to go and get breakfast started Master Eric.”

 

       “Mmm…alright.” I said, releasing Strafa from my clutches. 

 

       Strafa got up, and Rachel took her place smiling. “She was telling me last night, before bed, how much she was looking forward to taking your seed. I’m glad you used her this morning; Florin pussy is renowned for its grip once the seed of a male fills it.” Rachel said with a happy smirk, looking up at me with her chin on my chest.

 

       “Fuck…If I had known I would have done it on the couch…That was intense.”

 

       I held Rachel for a while until Strafa came back over and set a pot of Cossa on the ‘coffee table, cossa table?’ Rachel helped me pour a cup as we sat up. 

 

       Soon the rest of the household was up with the other emerging. Ashley came out of her room looking like a haggard beauty. She was apparently not a morning person, as she made her way to a chair and immediately poured herself a cup of cossa. 

 

       “So, is this what your morning is like?” I asked.

 

       “Yes, Rachel always gets up to early…Uggg.” Ashley moaned.

 

       “Well, it so happens that are Lord husband was up before me, so my early mornings seem like they will be a lot more fun.”

 

       “Noooo… Not another one…Pleas tell you sleep in sometimes?” Ashley said with a begging look on her face.

 

       “I can sleep in sometimes, though I do love the early hours of the morning.”

 

       “Well as long as you stay and cuddle at least once a week, I will be happy.” Ashley said, smiling at my still wet cock. 

 

       “I might wake up and do things to you?” 

 

       “Any time you wake up and want to do things to me you are more than welcome, my flower is always ready for your stem.”

 

       Milly and Sasha walked out of my room, looking like they had gotten ready a little bit. Milly’s ample breasts were swollen with milk, and they looked firm and ready to be sucked or drained. 

 

       “Oh, I have never gotten to have Boviness milk strait form the sores before; my I suckle on her Eric?” Rachel said with an eager look.

 

       “Milly?” I said with a question in my voice.

 

       “It would be wonderful if mistress Rachel wanted to drink from me.” Milly said as a cute blush fell on her cheeks as she bit her bottom lip.

 

       Milly walked up to Rachel next to me on the sofa and straddled one of Rachel’s legs. She untied the top she wore, and the fabric fell onto her stomach. Rachel leaned forward and took her right breast in her hands. She lowered her lips lightly to the nipple and then began to massage it while she sucked. In a few moments, Millys booty shorts had a noticeable damp spot, and she blushed when she looked at me. 

 

       “Ooo… I want to try to.” Ashley said as she sat between Rachel and me, taking Milly’s left breast in her hand and repeating the motion. The two girls suckled at Milly’s breast for a few minutes. Ashley and Rachel, both having moved their hands to stroke Milly’s wet pussy through the cloth of her booty shorts.    

 

       I sat back and sipped my cossa, watching the three women enjoy each other in the morning. It was an incredible sight, the soft light of morning pouring in through the windows, the smell of a fresh breakfast being cooked, and a thoroughly erotic sight of three beautiful women.

 

       When the feeding was done, and delighted looks filled each girl’s faces, I got and went to get ready for breakfast and the day. 

 

51