Chapter 13: I need to chain this succubus
367 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After making sure Alicia knew things were okay, I quickly left her apartment, I knew I was running out of time, I couldn't keep that character anymore. I got home as fast as I could, and ran into bed to think, to process. Oh my goddess. I'm dating Alicia? That beautiful, gorgeous woman with her own gravitational pull and charm spells? How am I going to survive this.

Who am I kidding. I can feel myself smiling. I still don't know what my emotions are, but I'm going to try my best at this. I don't know how Alicia is going to act going forwards, but I know I haven't disliked anything she's done so far. Overloaded? Confused? Brain having to reboot every time she touches me? Sure, but I haven't disliked it.


 

The next few days have been a challenge in itself. Alicia has turned back to full succubus mode, and my little brain has put her back into that box. She isn't really doing anything different, but I can tell she's sneaking in more touches whenever she can at work, brushing fingers against my back, my thighs. I don't dislike it, but still, this succubus is a wild animal. 

She's asked me to come to her apartment a few times, but I've said I need time to collect myself, as I'm back into my tiny little Eleanor personality, none of the bravery or confidence can be seen anymore, it's like I channeled divine power, or like I was possessed. I kinda liked how I was, but I know that's not me. Maybe I can work on that? I don't know. I know I can't stop rambling when I'm interested in something, but to be more dominant, have more confidence? I think I'd need a new brain for that. The one I have doesn't come equipped with the functions for confidence or bravery.

We had a little conversation about that, as she was a bit scared about my personality change. When she found out I emulated her, she laughed, not ridiculing me, but honestly finding it funny. Oh my goddess was it a mistake to tell her though. After she was done laughing she got closer to me, at first I thought she was going to kiss me in the office, so I did what I do best, I froze up. She didn't though, she did something far, far worse. With the most seductive voice I've ever heard from her, she whispered into my ear; "I hope you'll be as dominant in bed." I swear you couldn't tell the difference between me and a tomato. After I had calmed down I didn't speak to her for the rest of her day. Hopefully she learns her lesson.

Today she asked me to come to her apartment, again. She's been asking every day since we started, dating. Wow that feels weird to say, but a nice weird, not a weird weird, you know? Anyways I accepted. So for the fourth time in my life, I'm standing outside her door. She wanted to give me a key code that I could put into my bracelet, but nooope. I don't want that, maybe later, if this thing works out, whatever we are? I can tell Alicia is holding back, and I am thankful, but I'm also scared. I've opened myself up, accepting all the new emotions, and I don't want her to get tired of me and leaving me. I know I have to figure this out, but not today.

"Hiii Ele"

Oh yeah. That's a new thing she began when we started dating. She doesn't call me Eleanor when we're out of the office anymore, she just calls me Ele. I don't know if I like that name, but I know it's a lot better than whatever she could come up with if I refused that one. It's not like we're trying to hide it at the office, I'm sure if she had her way she'd sneak in kisses and touches absolutely every time she could, we sit side by side after all and we're sort of in a place where a lot of people don't look or walk by. I just want to keep things professional in the office at the moment. I know this succubus is slowly going to corrupt me though. Oh right, Alicia is waiting.

"Hi succubus."

Wait. Oh no. Oh no no no no. I just said that out loud. Oh my goddess. I don't dare to look at her face.

"Succubus?"

Ugh, I have to. Taking a small peek at her face I instantly regret my decision. She has the biggest mischievous and cocky grin I've ever seen in my entire life. Like if normal cocky succubus grin is level 1, then this is level 99.

"Oh, um, uh, m."

Nope. Words don't work. Alicia gives me a giggle and pulls me into the sofa while she knows I'm still in my rebooting phase. Sometimes the fact that she knows me so well, despite not having known me for that long, is quite the detriment to me. She knows when I don't pay attention, and she enjoys pulling me back to the real world by brushing at me or doing things I would consider lewd. My level of lewd includes kissing though, so make of that what you want.

When the rebooting process is complete, I find myself sitting in Alicia's lap. I hate that she's so much taller than me sometimes, I almost feel like a child sitting here. I give her my best pouty scowl that I can.

"Sooo my little Eleanor, what was that about?"

Ugh. Do I have to explain? 'Hey Alicia, I've been mentally calling you succubus since the moment I met you.' Yeah I don't really know how that conversation is going to go.

"Ele, you better start explaining before I do things to you."

Do things to me? Oh my goddess no please no. Stop. Nope.

"Um, so I've sort of always had the mental nickname succubus for you. Don't ask me why, you'd have to open up my brain to know how that works."

Gosh dangit. I didn't want to say it but of course she had to go and make me flustered so I'd spill my thoughts. Grrr, curse you succubus.

"I'm not going to lie. That is an apt definition. You don't know the half of it."

Oh? She agrees with my nickname? Wait, what does that mean. Alicia leans down to give me a kiss, before whispering into my ear.

"Do you want to know how much of a succubus I can be?"

Nope! Abort! Abort! I shake my head with vigor. Although, I wonder what she- NO. Stop Eleanor. Alicia giggles at the fervent shaking of my head, before pulling my head into her body. Her body being her boobs. Of course I'm at the perfect height for that.

"Well then little Ele, you're going to have to offer an alternative. I know just the one."

I don't like where this is going, or do I? No I don't. Stop tempting me you charming, beautiful succubus.

"You're staying the night. No, before you start rebooting and asking, I'm not going to do anything to you. Well, I am, but I'm not going to cross a line you're not ready for yet. All we're going to do is spend the evening on the couch like this, cuddling real close while we watch a movie and eat food, maybe a glass of wine. Then we're going to sleep in my bed, yes, together. I already have pajamas in your size, and I'm going to use you as a pillow aaalll night, okay? You can choose between that, and me dragging you to bed by force and having my way with you. This little succubus requires sustenance after all."

I mean, okay, that doesn't honestly sound to bad. You know, except for the fact that she's giving me an ultimatum she knows is going to keep my mind wondering what that would be like, and she knows I'm not ready for anything that heavy.

I really need to chain this succubus, before it's too late.

32