Chapter 14: Corruption, temptation and desicion.
329 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ele, remember to wear the skirt so we're matching, kay?

Matching outfits? That seems sort of cute, but knowing Alicia it's nothing that innocent. I've gotten used to her antics in the week we've been dating. At least. I think I have. I don't know, she seems to turn it up a notch each time I get used to something, but it's not really a bad thing. I would like to be on an equal level with her, except I think her libido might be on an unreachable level, but. Wait. What am I thinking about? Ugh stupid succubus.

Leaving the house in said skirt. It's a really cute plaited one in pastel pink, I'm wearing a white blouse with a beige beret, same colour as my coat. This skirt was a gift from Alicia, she really did well. It's a bit of her and my style. I like colours, she likes plaited skirts. Like, I saw her wardrobe. Skirts. Dresses. She barely has any pants, it's baffling. Like even her comfy wear is an oversized hoodie dress. It does look comfy though. Apparently the one time I caught her in sweatpants was like her second time wearing a pair. I don't know how she does it.

Now then, where is my succubus girlfriend? Oh my that sounds all kinds of wrong. Also, girlfriend? I didn't think that would be a word I'd ever use. Not that I'd think I'd ever use boyfriend either, wait, did my body and mind know I'd prefer girls? Huh. Weird. Oh that reminds me I need to finish my house AI. How those things has any correlation, I don't know.

"Ele, over here."

I look towards the entrance to the cinema to find Alicia standing there in a playsuit, wow. She makes anything look good. I've noticed I'm more drawn to her looks than I used to be. I mean, I always thought she was beautiful, but she looks cuter now, I don't know. Girlfriend vision? Whatever that would be. I am slowly getting used to words like dating and girlfriend though, at first it was weird, but now it feels natural. Our relationship has changed after all, but it sort of seems like this is how we're always meant to be? Maybe destiny is an actual cosmic force driving lives together? Maybe there's a love goddess? Haha, right. Higher beings.

Alicia wraps an arm around my waist, or well, as low as she can go before she has to crouch. She's like, a head taller than me, so her hand lands more around the lower area of my back. I like it. It feels warm, safe, and she smells so good. Turning up to look into her eyes, she bends down and gives me a quick kiss as her arm gives me a light squeeze, before she starts gently guiding me into the cinema.

She already bought the tickets, and pre-ordered popcorn and drinks, which is nice. I like having Alicia do everything for me, I just have to make sure I don't become a spoiled housewife. Wife? Wow slow down there brain. We're not there yet. Yet? Ugh I'll just, focus on, I don't know, counting tiles?

"Alicia, how long until the movie starts?"

Alicia is looking at a few posters as she's embracing me with one arm, and gently playing with a lock of her hair with the other. I lose myself in her fluid motions. I didn't know she could make even playing with her hair looks like she's practiced doing it elegantly. Does she have an on and off switch for elegance? I mean she's still elegant when we're home, but it's like it's intensified when we're out. Maybe I'll have to ask her about it?

"Ele, you didn't hear anything of what I said, did you?"

Woops. I turn my head away from her as I can feel my cheeks slightly warm up, and I can feel a rumble transfer from her body as she chuckles at me.

"It starts in about 15 minutes, and it's a movie focusing on a girl turning into a vampire when the Earth reconnects to a different dimension. The girl then makes a contract with a goddess, and starts using her powers to stabilize the world, creating her own nation for her and her girlfriend."

Huh, that actually sounds interesting, I also don't think it's a coincidence we're watching a movie about a lesbian couple. Sneaky succubus. I am glad that we're living in the age we are though, only a hundred years ago there was still stigma about same sex couples, or even any member of the old LGBTQ+ community. I'm glad we don't have to live with that anymore, even though some religions still try to influence politics. I hope they'll never get what they want.

Around 10 minutes later the doors open, and we have about five minutes to find our seats and get comfy. There's not a lot of other people here, I noticed another girl couple, they grinned at me and Alicia earlier, it's a funny feeling being validated for who you are. Alicia got us a two seater in the middle-back section. There are a few sections here. There are traditional single seats for the first 15 rows, and then there's around 5 rows of two-seaters, before having sort of half circle shaped couches for bigger groups. It's a nice layout.

30 minutes into the movie and I'm entirely captivated by the plot. I felt for the girl when she was experimented on in the laboratory, that must be a horrible experience, I'm glad the goddess pulled her out, though I wonder exactly what she did? They didn't mention that. I guess that's fiction for you. I'm feeling emotional when the protagonists meets what I assume is her future lover, but something is distracting me. It has been for a little while, but I've tried to ignore it. 

I look up at Alicia and she gives me a cocky grin, licking her lips before gently nibbling on her lower lip. Yeah. She's in the mood. She's had her hand on the inside of my thigh for a while, and I swear it's moving closer and closer to a place she shouldn't be touching in public. Wait, in public? Am I okay if she touches me in private? Oh my goddess, I'm being corrupted.

There are a few feelings I'm feeling right now. I'm getting emotional from the movie, while there's this growing fuzzy feeling manifesting itself in my stomach, spreading heat across my body. Of course I know what the feeling is, I've felt it before, I'm not that pure. I can also feel a certain reaction in happening under my skirt, no doubt my succubus girlfriend has noticed it too, as she's currently blowing hot air into my ear as I try to focus on the movie.

I knew I shouldn't  have worn that skirt. I knew matching outfits was just a flimsy excuse, I know Alicia after all. The thing I'm having the most issue with right now is that I like this feeling. I like the attention she's giving me, and I love the fact that it is Alicia giving me the attention and making my body react like this. The guilt from getting turned on in public, the fact that I secretly like it. Everything leads to a dawning realization that I'm probably going to give up soon. I'm probably going to give in to her desires, as they're no longer just hers, they're also mine. Knowing her she's planned all of this, and she's going to try to get me home tonight, to keep pushing my limits, seeing how far I'll go. I know I need to decide if I want to come home with her or not, I need to talk to her beforehand. I have until the movie ends to decide where I'll be sleeping tonight, sleep in a comfy bed in my apartment. Or probably not sleeping in my girlfriends embrace.

33