Sorority Codex
2.9k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Rachelle Institute - A later edition to the Sorority Institutes, and founded by no less than forty two women belonging to noble families. They are by far the most ridiculed for their treatment of freshmen, who they label as pawns. Once initiated, pawns are often spotted having to debase themselves for the pleasure of their betters. Seniors enjoy the luxuries and pleasures that come with higher status, while each year below them are further restricted and often forced to undergo secret rituals for distinction. Despite this harsh social structure, the Rachelle's are known for their above average academic results and grade point averages. They are also known to be as social and outgoing as their rivals in the Bella Institute. Many graduate to become diplomates, or even marry into the aristocracy.

The Bella Institute - The Bella Institute is one of the oldest sororities on campus and its foundations are nearly as old as the grand universities itself. Due to academic disciplinary measures it faced near extinction eight years ago and has undergone stringent reform since. Today the Bella Institute is known for their large social events, and distinguishable uniforms. There isn't a weekend where their house isn't alive and full of fraternity guests. This has of course spawned an endless stream of gossip about their less than noble evenings.

The Kiersten Institute - The ladies of the Kiersten institute see themselves as their own niche group on the Grand University Campus. They value the arts and typically recruit only artists into their ranks. Many view them as overly snobbish, or introverted.

The Chloe Institute - The ladies of this institute have a very unique close knit culture, and only choose members that fit their specific taste. Chloe's often keep to themselves and have a close relationship with the Spade House fraternity. You could often point out a Chloe in the room simply by how they dress, often wearing colorful jerseys and sporting pink roses in their hair.

The Maryjane Institute - The Maryjane's are known to be among the most active students on campus. They work to constantly present themselves as vibrant and cheerful. They are also involved in most athletics and social gatherings. However underneath the facade lies an order of women who desire one thing and one thing only...to rule over the student council.

The Samantha Institute - The sisters of this institute are close knit and rarely seen on campus. These ladies prefer their own company and often don't associate with anyone from the outside. Their reclusive nature tends to create nothing but gossip, and leaves them isolated in any social gatherings. Despite this, the Samantha's are known for the highest academic achievements among all other Institutes and even Fraternity Houses.

The Sasha Institute - Sasha's are the only institute that do not reside on campus, instead settling on their own property several miles away. They are known to be mischievous and many come from the higher stratum of public society.

The Brittany Institute - The Brittany Institute is known for paying special attention in recruiting those outside of higher class circles. For this reason they are often labeled as “special needs” or “welfare” students. While most Brittany’s fail to graduate, those that do are known for pursuing excellence above all else.

The Lyra Institute - The Lyra’s are rumored recruit sisters only interested in the fairer sex. This is due to their fondness for relating with and working for other sororities far more than the fraternity houses. They keep close connections with their fellow sister orders. While the rumors are not accurate, it is a stereotype they do not fight against.

27