Chapter 3: My First Blowjob
4k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lean forward pawn, that's it¦" Keri felt her older sisters hands cup the back of her head and push her against the mans groin. His disgusting smell filled her nasal cavities. The tip of his fleshy penis was hot, it felt like a furnace the closer she leaned toward it. His erection was firm and stiff, she could feel its secretions as his moist pre-cum stained her lips. He was poking and prodding, searching for entry.

"Wow you're really cute, come on open your mouth already." The student looked down at her in dismay. He was obviously not getting the hint that she really didn't want to do this. Or maybe it didn't really matter to him. Either way she wouldn't look up to meet his gaze.

I can't believe this, I don't want this. A million thoughts ran through her mind. Keri felt one of Julies hands yank at her sleeve as she bent over to whisper something in her ear, "You're a Rachelle now so act like it sweet heart, now open your pretty little mouth or I'll yank your clothes clean off and let him fuck you up the ass." Keri's eyes widened in fright, "I know you're a little virgin, maybe I'll order you to give that up too…what's it going to be?"

Keri fought back tears and cracked open her lips. The smallest crack gave way, unleashing his fiery shaft all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged instantly as the invader scrapped the back of her mouth. It was sweaty and salty, and pressed down firmly on her tongue to overload her taste buds.

"Don't you dare bite down, wait has she ever given head before?" He asked Julie who shrugged her shoulders in response. Or at least Keri imagined she merely shrugged, she barely felt the change in pressure from the hands holding her forward.

This was her first sexual experience, she hated how bad it tasted. She fought back the urge to puke as he pushed deeper so that she would deep throat it. Her body seized, her stomach clenched! Spit was coming out her nose and she felt her vision begin to blur. She couldn't breathe!

"Go on pawn, pleasure him fully and we'll be off. You better hurry, your next class is in thirty," If she didn't have a gargantuan cock stuffing her throat she would've laughed. Then again if she wasn't about to black out she would've mocked her for pretending to be so considerate. Julie seemed to notice his aggressive posture and directed her attention to him, "This is her first time so please be a little more gentle."

"Shit I knew it," he sounded disappointed but withdrew his raw appendage from the confines of her airways.

As soon as she could breath again she gasped for air, his cock never leaving her mouth. Keri didn't know exactly what to do but she tried to use her tongue to wrap around him in a swirling motion. She could trace every beating vein in his swollen shaft and feel him swelling larger as she tried to do what she thought she was supposed to do. Her lips messaged his hard manhood as she focused her tongue around the tip. She imagined it was a sucker, a man flavored sucker.

"Oh look she's a natural, she's even moving her head on her own." Keri kept her eyes shut tight and ignored Julie's comment. She wasn't a fool, she knew what would happen once he was finished. She kept going, building up her speed slowly.

"Hey can I come in her mouth?" He once again directed his questions to Julie, it as like her opinion didn't count. If the taste of his dick was anything to go by, she wasn't interested in tasting his semen coating the back of her throat.

As if to ponder the question the older sister hummed to herself before responding, "I don't know,”

Please don't make me swallow his cum, she slowed her motions and looked up at Julie pleading to be spared that indecency.

"You can't get your clothes stained, and you don't have enough time to cleanup your face. Better just drink it down, don't worry I have a feeling you will like it." Julie finished her statement with a wink

NO! Keri felt the mans hands grab the side of her head and push her against him. In response she planted both hands against his thighs but suddenly froze. If she didn't do what she was told; if she didn't follow her sisters command to the letter she would be rejected and forced to live in the low tiers again. She was now sobbing as he began thrusting faster and harder. She felt the mans throbbing cock grow somehow even bigger, and could feel his heart beating faster against her tongue. It was twitching!

Does this mean he's close to finishing? She wondered. He was suddenly so much more aggressive! His hip thrusts were uncontrollable, and his ball sack kept bouncing against her chin. Keri's nose kept hitting his pelvis as he pushed deeper with each stroke.

"Yes, I'm coming!" He yelled, and she could tell in those last few precious seconds that something was about to happen. The first shot was violent but quick, spearing the back of her throat and skidding down her gullet. It was quickly followed by a second thicker glob that burned the back of her throat. There was an overwhelming taste that was difficult to describe, but it had a mineral thick texture. He kept his member in her as he panted in exhilaration, the thick soup he kept spurting into her was surprisingly difficult to swallow. It wanted to stick to her tonsils which enhanced the taste even further.

"So good little pawn, I'm so proud," Julie patted her head as the random stranger slowly withdrew his presence from her lips.

Keri coughed when her jaw was finally free, spitting out some of his leftovers on the floor between her knees. Her older sister wrapped both arms around her in an almost tender embrace, "There there, no need to cry, you did very good. Come on little Rachelle, you'll get used to it. We all do." And with that the ordeal seemed to be over, or at least she hoped. Julie helped her back onto her feet, which were shaking anxiously. Keri never felt so embarrassed in her life, especially as she cleared her throat. The sound of his thick cum gurgling down was unseemly. She dared to look down the hall to see a pair of freshmen trying to take pictures.

"So how was she?" Julie asked the man who was busy zipping up his pants. He was still panting as if he just had the blowjob of his life...which made her feel somehow kind of proud?

"Pretty good, but I've had better¦" Keri narrowed her eyes at his response.

Julie laughed before answering, "Give her time, its just something to work on. Thank you and goodbye."

And just like that it was over as quickly as it began. Julie tugged at her to follow and immediately rushed away from the man she had just serviced. He seemed dumbstruck as they left so quickly.

"Hey could I at least get her number?" His plea echoed down the hall as the pair were rushing out of his sight. Julie didn't even return an answer, although she did seem mildly amused at how satisfied they left him.

Keri was glad she didn't have to do anything else, she pulled up her sleeve and kept in stride with her debased sister. Already she was contemplating all the things she would do if she ever got the chance to deliver swift vengeance. It was just fantasy thinking this way, but it was better to rationalized that she had just given her first blowjob to some random freshman in the middle of the hallway because her future livelihood was literally on the line. She knew the rules of the institute encouraged hazing, but sexual favors? How was this fair? More importantly why? Why did Julie want her to do that! What did she get out of it? Did she like to torture the freshman 'pawns' in her sorority? Was she a freaking sadist?

"Why¦" Keri asked and still tasted the semen as she spoke. She had to clear her throat again, she wanted a glass of water.

Her older sister chuckled at the question, "Because I thought it would be fun to see, and I was right. Who knew you would be so good at blowjobs, a little more experience and you'll be a real pro."

"You can't be serious!" She failed to keep in stride with her. She had to be a sadist! Dear god how many other sisters had she done this too?

Julie looked at her with narrow sinister eyes and a curt smile, "Call me Sister from now on, and don't forget, its a privilege to call yourself a Rachelle. Privileges aren't free dear pawn." Her words were almost spiteful, "Don't make me have to give you that pep talk again, when I tell you to do something you do it. I was forgiving by letting you hesitate and ask stupid questions because it was your first time. I will not do so again."

Julie looked her up and down and frowned, "You know I don't know what he sees in you¦"

Keri had no idea what she was talking about, "what? Who?"

Her older sister shrugged, she was reflecting on something that was not meant for her to know, "Never mind, we've wasted enough time as it is. If were late to class I'll make you regret it."

Keri knew she would live up to her threats and bitterly followed her.

18