Chapter 7: What To Wear?
2.1k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her nightmares permeated in the sea of her mind, endlessly replaying the same moment over and over again. Her mind digested the sounds of crunching bone and scorching screams. Quite often she awoke drenched in her own sweat. This time was no different, Keri Pryde's eyes shot open and she lunged forward with her arms digging into the sheets. Her hair stuck to her brow and her shoulders clenched holding her up. She didn't cry out, or make a lot of noise. For some reason she had a hard time finding her voice each time she awoke.

Keri quickly scanned the room, it was dark but the early sun was already glowing through the black shades. Judging by the amount of light it was early in the morning. Her vision wasn't the best, she was glad she didn't need glasses but she had to squint slightly to see the alarm clock sitting at her desk. She kept it there on purpose, just out of reach so when it went off she had to get out of bed to actually turn it off. It was a dirty trick to force herself to commit to getting to early classes. She made out six seventeen from the glowing ember lights. Although it could have been six nineteen.

She could hear her roomie rotate under her sheets, judging by the noise she was still asleep. Marybeth had a tendency to snore, luckily she seemed quiet enough.

It wasn't enough that she couldn't sleep, but her stomach was empty and rumbling. Keri laid back down, the damp sheets sticking to her bare flesh. She liked to sleep in the nude, especially after a long night of working out. It was her guilty fetish that she kept to herself. Since moving to the dorm however...she had to make some compromises. She was wearing a loose sleeveless tank top and underwear.

Keri hated the firm mattress, wished for something softer to comfort her exhausted muscles. It was stifling their small room, although it could be worse. There was a rumor that only the top floors had comfortable air conditioning, the lower floors were purposely allowed to heat up. the basement was the worst, not enough to be unbearable but definitely gross. She had only been to the basement floor a few times, each time she worked up a sweat but almost every room had several fans just to circulate the air.

Why was she thinking about this? she buried her head in the pillow. Her mind was too active about things that didn't make any difference. She stretched out her arms over her head and watching the ceiling. She didn't need to be up for another hour, but she doubted she could get back to sleep.

The hour passed by quickly, she didn't even need to wait for the alarm. When she sat up she took a deep breath and messaged her shoulders. Her arms were sore, a good sign that the last workout did some good. Her bare feet met the cold floor and she proceeded with her morning routine.

A shower, shaving her legs, brushing her teeth, combing her hair. It was getting longer, before long she would be able to tie it in a bun or ponytail. She noticed it was naturally curly, she hadn't let it grow out in so long she had forgotten about basic hair maintenance. By the time she returned to her room Marybeth was already gone.

It should have alarmed her that she left without a word, or even a shower! Then again she liked to get fresh coffee from the commons area before anything else, she might still be there. Maybe she would catch her on her way out.

After drying herself off and feeling refreshed for the first time, she threw the wet sheets in her bin in the closet. She then chose a nice ochre henley and thin jeans. She was saving up to acquire some more clothes, she got a monthly stipend from the sorority and her dad forwarded some cash when he could. It wasn't much but she managed, especially since food and housing was already covered.

She looked herself in the mirror one last time, studying the subtle changes in her stature. She knew she was being too judgmental about herself, seeing fat where there wasn't any. Just for her own amusement she flexed her arm while looking in the mirror, her bicep bulged like a ripe melon.

Giving one last wink to the mirror Keri twirled around and proceeded to exit the room. No sooner had she had her hand on the handle did she feel an icy presence glowing toward her. She bit her lip, and opened the door. Why did her instincts have to be right? she wondered as she saw Julie Cane eagerly waiting for her. Her auburn hair hung loosely past her shoulders, and her drawn lips were fashioned in a pleasant smile. Life seemed to burn in her cheeks as soon as she had keri in her sights.

"Well hello Keri!" Julie stood cross armed in front of her. She sounded almost playful, which was an obvious ruse to hide her true intent. Keri swallowed, she felt her heart begin to race and felt both dumbstruck and terrified at first seeing her. She was suddenly reminded of a salty aftertaste on the tip of her tongue.

"Sister Julie,” she tried to sound polite, only because she was required too.

To her credit Julie Cane didn't seem as snarky or bitter as she was yesterday, "Don't tell me you're just now getting up? Aren't you going to be late?"

She apparently knew her schedule! Alarm bells sounded in her head. Keri tried to answer quickly, if not so clearly, "Um no ma'am, I was just on my way."

Julie eyed her warily, "I see, we'll look at you! Taking your classes to heart, I guess you're doing well in your physics courses. I also noticed you are continuing to get straight A's in your biology classes. I don't know how you have time for all that with your athletics but good for you." To her surprise Julie actually sounded impressed.

Keri believed there was always time to improve both physically and mentally. Her older gym sported the idea of having a sound mind and sound body was imperative. She wished she could educate her senior in this, but knew better of it. Hopefully she could use her lack of time as a way to avoid whatever test she had in store for her, "If you don't mind I would like to head that way."

"Not just yet pawn," her fake smile grew into a smirk, "I have a little assignment for you. Don't worry its nothing like yesterday," she rolled her eyes as she finished her statement.

Keri felt a pit in the core of her stomach. Her blood ran cold!

"Mind if I come inside for a bit?" it wasn't a question and Julie rudely pushed her aside to enter the dorm room and glanced around. "I like what you've done with the place, its so...spartan?"

It sounded like more of an insult, "I haven't had time to decorate," It was a half truth. Keri didn't have much to decorate it with.

"But you have time to workout every night!" Julie looked back at her, she was practically bleeding her aura of superiority, "But It's something to improve, speaking of improvement..."

Keri cocked her head to the side trying to prepare herself for whatever was about to happen next.

Julie noticed her fear and opened her rather large purse, "I have a little gift for you, I hope you like it!"

Keri's watched and bit her lip as Julie retrieved something from the red purse. It was a finely embroidered dark lace set of lingerie. The bra portion was dainty and thin, not to mention obscenely indecent. It came with a sheer garter belt complete with stockings! The complete lacy ensemble had a rich velvet hue with a dark red trim. The straps were elegant but not practical, making it seem complicated to figure out how to wear. Even the gloves were soft and provocative.

"What is that?” Keri found her self taking two steps back to the door.

Julie Cane advanced, not letting her have room to escape. "Its a gift, I hope you like it,"

There was never a moment I her life when Keri had something she would personally consider so...erotic to wear. She wouldn't even have gone this far to please her old friend Jonathan-may he rest in piece. A memory surfaced, one of just how cruel Julie could be and what she could do if she ever questioned an order again. How much worse would she be if she rejected a gift? Keri Pryde stood straight, keeping her posture firm, and swallowed her misgivings. “I…do I guess, but I've never worn anything like that before."

"How marvelous! Well you get to wear it today, I want you to try it on right now! You better hurry or you'll be late to class," Julie planted both hands on her shoulders and looked down at her. She was obviously sending a message, please don't make me have to ask again.

Of course Keri wanted to refuse, but what she wanted didn't matter. She returned a false smile and nodded quickly. Julie took a few steps back allowing her some space, space she needed to disrobe in front of her. She pulled the henley over her head, and proceeded to remove her jeans. Julie didn't say a word, nor did she even blink, as Keri stripped to her underwear.

"You can remove those, in fact I order you to remove them," Julie commanded with a sharp voice.

Damn bitch! Keri wanted to scream at her. She unclasped the hook of her bra and covered her self as she pulled her panties down.

Julie remained fascinated by her appearance, "when you get done today, you're going to have to shave. But go ahead and try it on."

It took fifteen minutes for her to figure out how to but on the straps and hook everything together. The garter settled firmly around her hips and the thin underwear did nothing to shelter her rear. Surprisingly the braw fit her chest almost perfectly! Almost like it was somehow tailor made for her breasts. She wasn't used to so much air brushing her skin.

"30B cups? They're so cute and adorable, but how do you like it?" Julie asked with real enthusiasm. Keri considered this for a moment. She was an A cup just a year ago! It just surprised her how much she had grown since then.

Without thinking Keri felt the bra's padding, and the softness of her breasts. She had to admit they did feel slightly more ample, where before they fit firmly in the palms of her hands, now they blossomed with a new supple fullness,“Its…“ She began before being rudely interrupted.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it, in fact you should continue to wear it until it feels more natural," Julie brushed her her hair back with her fingers and began to walk towards the door.

Keri processed the meaning behind her words, was she ordering her to wear this outside? "I can't wear this in public!"

"No of course not, just keep it under your clothes, be sure to wear a skirt though. Your secret admirer is going to get lost in those sexy legs of yours."

"Secret admirer? What are you-" Keri paused noticing Julie's stare had suddenly become hostile. Oh right, she reminded herself it was better not to ask too many questions, “Yes ma'am."

Julie got close to her, "You can relax, those are the only orders for you today from me. After you did such a good job yesterday, I wanted to surprise you with a reward. After all it's what sisters are for."

Keri pretended to understand, "Thank you sister,"

"Good little pawn, now hurry up. Wouldn't want to miss your important class. Tell Marybeth I said hi. Go get them my little Rachelle." With that Julie left her in the room to reflect on what just happened.

Keri almost forgot about the skirt, she didn't keep many in her closet. She realized that if she had to wear this all day there was no way she could change into workout clothes. She cursed Julie as she put on a dark blue skirt and crop top. She blushed obscenely when she looked herself over. The over sexualized lingerie was impossible to disguise. Luckily the skirt did cover the garter, but just barely. If it wasn't so blistering hot outside she could get away with a sweater to cover most of it.

Seeing the clock on her desk she knew she didn't have much time to improvise. Keri Pryde rushed to put on a light jacket to cover the straps around her shoulders. Of course her stockings were impossible to hide, so reluctantly she swallowed her self esteem and left the room. Hopefully she wouldn't get too much attention, especially from this 'secret admirer' the senior bitch had mentioned.

16