Chapter 14: Growing Pains
2.2k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following morning Keri felt as if her breasts were on fire! She couldn’t get out of bed, and she wrapped herself under layers of blankets. Her nipples had protruded while her aureoles seemed to spread thinly from her enraged glands. They were incredibly sensitive, so much so that just touching them sent shockwaves through her. It took two doses of medication before she felt the swelling pain numbingly subside. It never fully went away, but it could be pressed down just underneath the surface of her awareness. By that point however, Keri could feel a new kind of pressure pulsating from the core of her chest and pressing upwards through narrow channels. Her nipples throbbed as something began squeezing through passages that had never been used before. Her milk ducts were forcefully spread open to release the pressure and spill out her soothing essence.

At first she was too tired to appreciate the magnitude of her sudden secretions. All she wanted to do was go to sleep, and pretend like nothing was happening. When she awoke that evening however, she needed a fresh change of sheets. Her bodies abused mammary glands were wracked by the raging hormones so severely she was lactating through them!  

It was so bad that her roommate called for Nurse Bethany to come and help. When she came to see her Keri was in real distress. It took a moment for her to diagnose the problem as an adverse side effect, “It happens in a few cases, but it’s rare. Your mammary glands are assuming you’re pregnant from the sudden change in hormonal chemistry. This will subside once you stabilize?”

Keri nodded her head. The pressure in her chest was nearly overwhelming. 

“We have to relieve the pressure, or the swelling will only get worse. Please sit up and I’ll help you.” Bethany seated herself behind her, Keri felt her soft hands reach around to message each of her tender breasts, first the one on the left then the right. She would soothe each one by cupping one hand underneath its fold, while the opposite hand stroked the top of her sore mound. She would apply firm pressure to squeeze it gently. A thin clear secretion quickly leaked from the tip of Keri’s aureola onto a towel below, “Just like this, try to stay calm.”

It hurt like hell, to Keri it felt like marbles were grinding against one another in her chest. Once both of her breasts were messaged thoroughly she felt their pain dull only sightly, a pool of clear liquids had drenched the towel.

Keri could feel that some of her juices had leaked down her sides and onto her hips. Nurse Beth helped clean her up before having her put on a fresh pair of clothes, then laid her on the bed. “You should be feeling better tomorrow, I’ll come back and check on you.” 

Keri groaned in response then rolled over onto her side. She passed out shortly after. 

The following morning she did actually feel a little better. Her twins were no longer echoing in grinding pain. And better yet her nipples had returned to their normal size. She didn’t feel the yearning pressure squeezing through her delicate channels requiring lactational relief. Her head no longer felt as clouded and hung over as before either. Another good thing, she was hungry for the first time since she partied with Sena.

Sena came to visit her that day, only because Marybeth wouldn’t let anyone disturb her the day before. It was good to see a friendly face, one that was dumbstruck and incredibly apologetic for what happened to her. Sena was sincere enough in her regret that Keri rationalized she had nothing to do with whatever happened to her. But something happened, and one day she would find out by whom.

At the end of her two days of sick leave, Keri was relieved to feel back to her normal self. Her breasts were no longer sore, but it was impossible not to notice they had developed. Somehow they seemed more rounded, more…full? She would have to get a new set of bra’s, but would have to wait on that. There was no telling if they would continue to enlarge in the coming days. Before Keri could worry about that she had a follow up with Nurse Bethany before she could resume classes.

This time she didn’t need to sit in the waiting area, Nurse Beth was already anticipating her. Like before Keri made her way to a private room, the hallways overflowed with a rich Clorox smell. She sat down on a similar padded chair and Nurse Beth studied a collection of notes before she starting talking, “The investigation is still ongoing, but based on everything you’ve told me we’re unable determine exactly what happened?“

Somehow Keri had already anticipated that any so called ‘investigation’ would be pointless, “I was drinking in the dorms, then I hazily remember being somewhere…but I can’t remember where?”

Nurse Beth crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair. The doctor’s lab coat looked good on her, as if she could somehow make anything she wore sexy, “That was three days ago correct?”

Keri assumed it must have been, “Yes I woke up that morning and came straight to you.”

“But based on the progress of the hormone therapy you received, I would place the un-sanctioned treatment occurring no sooner than four days ago,” She interjected.

Four days ago? “But how is that possible?”

“I don’t know, but its likely you were injected before the night in question.”

Keri searched her memory for anything that could explain it, she came up empty.“I just don’t know how this could happen.”

“It looks like the swellings gone down, but the hormone treatment had an effect. You’re breasts have grown by a few centimeters since you first arrived. It is likely they will continue to develop over the next few weeks.”

Keri smirked. Like thats such a great thing? she thought to herself. “Great…”

“I can give you more good news,” It takes a good doctor to spin something like this into ‘good news’ but she was a good doctor, “I’m not seeing any complications, but after another round of tests we should be able to make sure your vibrant and healthy.”

Keri’s froze in alarm, “More needles….?” 

Nurse Beth returned a coy smile, “It’ll be fun, I promise.”

The blood drained from Keri’s face, “Please don’t…”

Thirty minutes later, Keri once again played with the bandage wrapped around her arm. She was still shaking from the stress. “I fucking hate needles…” she couldn’t keep her opinions to herself any more. 

Nurse Beth motioned for her that it was ok to put on her shirt again. The X-rays were complete, and all bloodwork has been processed. “You did well, you didn’t squirm as much as last time.”

Didn’t squirm enough you say? Keri wondered if she should put up a stronger fight next time.

“You’re x-rays show perfectly healthy mammary glands, I’m not seeing any further swelling or abnormal growths. And your blood work shows your hormone levels have balanced out. So it looks like you’re not going to have any more adverse side affects.”

“Even pumping out milk?” Keri looked down her shirt as if expecting something to happen. It felt so awkward not wearing a bra. Her cleavage stood out more pronounced but her aureoles were still soft and unmolested.

“Your glands were given a severe, but short term, hormonal imbalance. You’re body mistook what was going on, thus the sudden production of breast milk. But I did test your natural lactating secretions and your milk is rich in nutrients! So thats something to be thankful for, your future offspring are certainly going to be well supplied.” She paused noticing Keri’s hostile glare, “But it looks like your levels have finally balanced out and your body has already corrected itself.”

There were some women who would enjoy hearing they will be the perfect wet nurse, but that wasn’t Keri, “My poor boobs.”

Nurse Beth held her hand to provide some comfort, “Other than that, are you feeling any other pains or discomforts?”

“No,”Keri answered and then quickly followed, “Should I get some new braziers now…or wait…are they going to grow any bigger?”

Nurse Beth took a moment to answer her question, “Yes they probably will, I did some research and in eighty five percent of patients who undergo this sort of treatment at your age there is a twelve to fifteen percent size increase over a month.”

“Do they return to their previous size?” Keri had always been rather flat chested, or smaller than her friends. While some would be self conscious about it, she preferred it. It was easier to workout, and go on her morning jogs without two jugs to carry around. It also made it easier to dance in the ring. Already she felt like something was weighing her down.

“No, not unless you want some kind of plastic surgery. I would never recommend that to any of my patients unless it was absolutely necessary for health reasons.” Nurse Beth then looked over her chart one last time.

“So how many women elect for this sort of thing?”

“Each year about half the female freshmen students elect for this procedure, a couple will try it multiple times but studies have shown it really only has positive effects on the first treatment. I have had to talk many a sophomore that they can’t get ‘any bigger’ naturally.” Nurse Beth then continued, “Hormonal therapy doesn’t work for men by the way, its been tried by other hospitals to encourage male genitalia growth, and hasn’t shown any improvement.”

“Somehow I imagine getting injected in the dick not to be a pleasant experience,” It was a joke, possibly the first joke Keri had in a while.

Nurse Beth laughed joyfully from her remark, “Thats one way to put it,” she got up from her chair and handed her a couple of forms for Keri to sign. They were mostly release forms.

“Thanks for everything, even back in the dorm…that was definitely a first for me.” Keri felt ashamed thinking of the ruined sheets and soaked towels that needed to be replaced. Having Nurse Beth massage her sore breasts was rather…interesting.

“I live to serve all my patients, if you ever need anything just come to me.” She then handed Keri a card with her doctor client confidential oath on one side, and her contact information on the other, “I’ll come see you again once the investigation turns up anything, but please reach out if you ever need to.”

“Thank you Nurse Bethany…I guess I should get to class now?”

She gave her a cute smile, “Unless you would like something to help you release any tension beforehand? It would be good for you after what you’ve been through.”

What did she mean by that? Keri did feel a tightness in her shoulders, and her back was stiff from laying in bed most of the past two days. She pondered her offer for a moment, “What would you suggest…to release stress?”

“I’m glad you asked! I would recommend spending some time in the sauna. You must have seen it, its in the workout facilities?”

Maybe I just misinterpreted, Keri gave a sigh of relief, “That might be a good idea, I haven’t worked out in ages now. Maybe my workout bra still works.”

“I would suggest being gentle with your body, but if it helps relieve stress I support it.”

Keri got up from the padded chair, “Thank you Nurse Bethany, I guess I owe you one.”

“Its my pleasure,” Nurse Beth shook her hand and followed her out of the room and into the waiting area. 

Once outside Keri tightened the band of her satchel and mentally processed what she was going to do next. First she would go back to her room and grab some things, then get back to her lectures. After that, she was going to spend some quality time alone in the gym…unless.

She pulled out her phone and sent out a text message to Brutus, ‘hey, need to pump some muscles after class! You in?’. She intentionally goaded him with her easily mishandled phrases.

It took only seconds to get a response, ‘you know it vixi! See you there tonight!’

Keri smiled to herself and hurried back to the dorms.

11