Chapter 20: Broken
2.8k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keri didn’t get any sleep that night, other than the sporadic moments when the overwhelming bliss and pain forced her to to pass out. Those moments were few and far between, but it was the only brief pause for her psyche. The morning dawn was breaking through the thick curtains, and Keri’s knees had given out. She feared for her fragile insides as Fynn continued to ravage her. Her inner walls squirmed as she felt yet another hot load of Fynn’s essence pour into her defenseless womb! 

Make it stop! Please make it stop! She was exhausted to the point where pain didn’t even register. She laid flat on her stomach while the dominating behemoth kept her hips pinned at the angle he needed to continue thrusting into her. 

How many times has it been? She lost count after five, all she could think of now was the burning sewer of baby batter hunting down her fertile eggs. Another fading thought that deeply worried her was how good it was starting to feel. Where there was once a stabbing pain, there was now burning pleasure. He’s fucked me up, She cried into the sheets as she felt the bulge in her stomach continue to bury its way deeper. 

“Damnit you’re draining me of every last drop.” Fynn groaned. Keri’s eyes rolled into the back of her skull as she cried out in raw pleasure! She feared the climax would give her a heart attack! She gripped him harder than ever before, so hard that he almost was squeezed out. How am I still fucking coming! Keri felt her heart skip several beats.

“Please stop…coming….inside….me!” She pleaded while slowly losing consciousness. She was completely at his mercy, and desperate for rest. Luckily there wasn’t much left in him to ejaculate into her. Once his staff finished spasming he collapsed on top of her. One of his arms squeezed between her sweating body and the sheets so it could wrap around her. Meanwhile his opposite hand guided her chin to look at him. He kissed the back of her neck, then planted a kiss on her lips. Fynn’s tongue wanted to explore her mouth. Keri was so tired she didn’t even have the energy to return the gesture. 

“I can’t breathe,” she moaned. He was at least twice her body weight, it was like a wall was laying on her. 

“Sorry babe,” he lifted himself up but wouldn’t withdraw his presence from her swollen loins. He kept himself inside, without him moving it felt strange being so connected. To feel him filling her void, his warm fluids exploring her insides. Am I actually enjoying this? Can’t be…I’m just fucking sleepy. She waited anxiously for him to finally begin pulling out, hopefully for the last time.

“Ouch!” She scolded him, she could feel his impaling meat stick yanking out of her tight grip with a slow but unrelenting motion. She bit into the pillow, praying that he wouldn’t pull anything out with him! With a queasy slurping sound he popped out of her, a thick glob of his left over seed followed. She tried to squeeze her inner muscle, she had been so stretched out she couldn’t keep her lips fully shut! As she tried to squeeze harder she felt more liquids drip out onto the sheets. 

The pain vibrating between her legs was a cruel reminder that now…she was a woman. This realization set in slowly. Her last period was two weeks ago, she visualized her precious eggs being swarmed by a flood of Fynn’s glaze. Keri was too sore and tired to walk to the bathroom where a large dosage of contraception awaited her. 

“My poor ovaries,” she whispered to herself. Her words carried louder than she thought, Fynn stirred and rolled over.

“How does it feel to be a woman now?” Keri closed her eyes, her pelvis still groaned in protest. As Fynn moved to his side of the bed felt a cold vacuum brush against her skin, she felt goosebumps. Keri didn’t know it until now, but it felt strangely comforting having his body warmth so close to her.

Keri moaned, “You’re a fucking pervert,” in response and tried to adjust herself but the spike in her abdomen was too much. She had been defiled, so many times that night and was stretched to the breaking point. She feared she would never be the same again. 

Fynn sat up and began playing with his phone, “looks like the skitter warning is over babe, you feeling hungry?”

Of course I’m hungry, but I’m afraid to move! Keri slumped to her side, the weight of her chest anchored her from spinning all the way. She instantly regretted trying to move again, “Fuck!” She could barely move her legs, her thighs felt like someone had taken a rock hammer and bashed them for hours!

Fynn looked over at her, the smirk on his face was annoying, “I’ll take that as a yes?” 

“Yes I’m fucking hungry…pervert.” 

Keri expected him to resent her for her crassness, not to enjoy it. He tapped her ass, not harshly, almost playfully, “I reshaped you pretty good last night, next time you’re going to enjoy it, I promise.”

Keri wasn’t sure when she would feel normal again, when her swollen bowels would recover. She was getting tired thinking of it, she took a deep breath and rolled over on her back. “Something tells me I won’t be sitting on a stool for a long time.”

“I made sure of that,” Fynn tried to tease her, but it came of as brash. Suddenly Keri yelped as he placed a firm grip on her thigh and helped spread her legs. Evidently he wanted to get another good look at her naked, broken groin. Her vagina’s lips were swollen and deep red. He touched the slip of her crevice, and she recoiled instantly. At that moment he let her go, and she clenched her legs. 

“Don’t touch me, you’ve done enough…” she pushed him away from her with a shove. There was no way she would ever be able to contend with him in a fare fight, he was twice her weight and well built, but she managed to push him to his side of the bed regardless. 

Fynn was surprised by her own strength, and returned a wide grin, “Thats not a way to talk to your boyfriend, is it?”

Oh right, Keri almost forgot. “Please spare me deary, your cock just done me too good.” She intentionally drew a southern drawl and stunted her words to mock him.

Fynn responded with a laugh, “Did anyone ever tell you, you are really fucking cute when you’re angry?”

Oh am I? Wait until I punch you in the dick! Keri summoned the will to ignore the pain in her groin and sit up on the cushions. She yanked some of the blankets to cover herself, without Fynn’s body warmth it was freezing. As Keri wrapped herself up in the thick sheets, Fynn jumped off the bed and began searching for his jeans. She watched him, his carved muscles seem to glow in the dawning light. I should hate this creep, she couldn’t understand why she was getting wet again just looking at him. Her eyes gazed at his firm bottom before he pulled his jeans up. 

“So…you want to go to the cafe? Get some breakfast?” He put on his shirt on and turned around. Keri wondered how she should answer as her stomach rumbled aloud.

Keri suddenly remembered the medicine she had to take and knew it wouldn’t be good to use with an empty stomach. She also doubted he was going to simply leave her alone, she had to play along…for better or worse. “I guess I should eat something before I take care of the shit you implanted in me.”

He cocked his head to the side, “Need help getting out of bed?” He noticed how she struggled to shift her hips to the edge of the mattress.

“I can do it myself, just throw me my clothes…deary.” She finished the statement with the same southern drawl if only to test him further. It seemed he really didn’t care about her picking on him. But then again, why did he have to worry about anything? 

The moment Keri stepped off the mattress and stood on her shaking legs she noticed a healthy dose of Fynn’s leftovers dripped down her thighs and onto the floor. Gravity was an impressive thing, she concluded. 

Fynn picked up her clothes, they were wrinkled from laying on the ground too long. Rather than simply throw them to her, he approached from around the bed. Keri stood still as he got close, she held her blankets tight. With his deep grey eyes he looked down at her, and then reached forward. His index finger slid underneath the blankets, Keri tightened her grip. Seriously? Hadn’t you had enough? She returned the stare, the two alphas studied each other like a pair of wolves. Finally he grabbed hold of the edge of her cover with a clenched fist and yanked. She struggled to stop him which only seemed to excite him further. The pair wrestled for the blanket and then pulled against one another. As the sheet tore, Keri was thrown back against the bed. She was panting, more than that…she was excited? Why am I excited?

Fynn recovered and pinned her arms in place over her head, Keri’s heart raced! She could already tell he was getting hard, from the bulge in his jeans. Her entire body seemed to melt under his gaze as if she were in heat! 

“Let me go, please.” She knew she physically couldn’t take any more intimacy right now, if he impailed her again she would probably have to go to the hospital. She pleaded with him with tear stricken eyes.

To her surprise he didn’t continue any further. His grasp lessoned and released her wrists. The adrenaline had helped her ignore the soreness she still felt, but knew that was only temporary. With a grin on his lips, Fynn handed Keri her clothes. She grabbed them quickly with shaking hands, “Sorry I don’t know what came over me,” he apologized.

Keri had a good feeling she knew exactly what came over him, he was an animal. A seething, horny animal brimming with testosterone and eager to sate his cravings. In a way…he wasn’t too disimilar from Sena? Both expressed their carnal pleasure’s eagerly. Keri suddenly wondered how she kept getting involved with these kinds of people.

“Can you step back…” She realized he was waiting for her to address him as her boyfriend, “honey?” She tasted puke saying the word.

He smiled and walked to the other side of their private bedroom, “Take your time, I’ll grab the contraception so you can take it after we get breakfast. Oh and I’ll get some better condoms for next time.” 

Keri wished there wouldn’t be a next time. She put on her underwear, and wished she could get a hot bath first. She looked toward the bathroom attached to the master room, a large oval bathtub seemed to beckon for her…she wanted it really bad.

“No way sweet heart,” Fynn stepped in front of her vision, “We need to hurry if you want to take the medicine anytime soon. And if we both smell like sex everyone will know you belong to me.”

Keri pulled her shirt from overhead, “you’re a pig.” 

Fynn shrugged, “Clean up after breakfast, I got a lecture in an hour anyway.”

It was Friday, she remembered she had a class at 4pm. Damnit, Econ 101 has the worst desks with small stool seats! She looked over toward her new rough boyfriend, “I belong to no one!”

Fynn smiled at her remark, “Are you sure?.” He held up the pills in front of her, “Are you really sure?” 

Suddenly Keri got the sinking suspicious that he was threatening her? He can’t be serious? She watched as he opened the bottle and looked toward the sink, “Are you crazy? Do you have any idea what your doing?”

He took to steps toward it.

“Fine…” she froze, “I…belong to you…just give me the damn pills.” 

Fynn looked down at her with a mild expression, “say it again.” 

Keri cleared her throat, “I belong to you, so please don’t throw those away.” Ultimately she should’ve known he would never do something so stupid. But the fear of getting knocked up erased all other concerns, Keri simply couldn’t think clearly anymore. It didn’t help that she didn’t get any sleep the night before. 

Her boyfriend smiled and threw her the bottle, which she barely caught. Keri opened it immediately just to make sure it was full. She held it close to her as if it were a precious heirloom.

“Lets get going, times wasting.”

Keri followed him weakly, all the while she felt a terrible openness inside her. She was afraid she would never feel whole again.

9