Chapter 22: Degraded
2.3k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Day of Homecoming

Degradations Delight Day

At first Keri hated spending so much time with him every day, but after the first couple of weeks…she privately enjoyed it. Not for the same reasons she enjoyed spending her nights with her girlfriend. Sena was truly special, maybe annoying at first…but special. Fynn on the other hand wasn’t someone she admired, loved, or even liked as a human being. No, he was just really REALLY good at pushing her over the edge! Her overstretched recesses had…gotten used…to his insane bulk, each time she took him inside of herself it was like having her womb burst in a salacious frenzy. Her spasms and sexual climaxes would peak to send shockwaves over her entire body! It rewrote her brains conception of pleasure and sexual satisfaction! Keri knew, or feared, it was slowly driving her insane.

Each day she met with him for lunch, acted like a good girlfriend, and occasionally he would fuck her in between classes. Regardless if they had sex during the day, she always had to spend time with him in the evening. His private dorm room in the House of Contact had become their usual meeting spot. It was the largest and easily most elaborate dormitory in the entire fraternity house. It also just so happened to feature a large hot tub jacuzzi. How on earth they managed to get the thing inside his room was a mystery to her.

Keri was currently sitting waist deep in Fynn’s raging hot tub Jacuzzi. It was probably the only thing she enjoyed while being forced to spend time with him. Sadly she never got to enjoy it alone, or with the one she would rather be with…

Instead, as she sat in the bubbling water, she had Fynn’s erection squeezed in between her voluptuous breasts. Her soft mounds enveloped him, heightening his pleasure. As he thrusted himself between her breasts the tip reached her lips, and she sucked it gingerly. Apparently Fynn had taken the time to try on a new cologne and olive soup beforehand; his odor stimulated her senses, making her even more aroused. At least his penis is clean, she reflected soberly. She decided she liked how he tasted, I need to search for that brand of soap.

 

Eventually he signaled that he was ready to dive into her sobbing pussy, and Keri rushed to sit on his lab. It was times like that, when she was so eager to have him explore her womanhood that she felt the most embarrassed. The bubbles of the hot tub foamed around them as the pair shifted position. So far Keri had decided that hot tub sex was among her top five favorites. Her boyfriends sudden rush to plant his flag made her almost forget the most important thing of all. 

“Don’t forget the condom,” Keri pleaded, and noticed the look of disappointment on his face. He always seemed to have a crease on his brow when she irritated him. 

He groaned in reluctance and leaned back slightly to display his broad chest, “But your on the pill?” 

He wasn’t wrong, but Keri didn’t want to explain to him about how it took time for it to actually work. And even birth control wasn’t one hundred percent effective! She was still getting used to it, and had trouble remembering to take the correct dosage every morning. “Still I want you to keep wearing it.”

“But I want to feel you…” Fynn’s twitching erection pressed against her groin, its smooth head  burned against her stomach. She looked down at the part of him that was about to join with her…she bit her lip in shameful delight. Fynn’s own lust was palpable as well.

Keri took a short breathe and narrowed her eyes. She had suffered this complaint multiple times before, but couldn’t let him get the better of her. “Fucking wear it!”

“Fine,” Fynn exclaimed. Reluctantly he reached over to grab one of the condom packets next to the hot tub. It was his favorite brand, ‘Virtuous Conqueror’. She thought it was the dumbest name for a condom, but noticed the etchings just underneath the title ‘triple X sized thin condoms’.

Fucking kidding me…? She thought to herself. “Seriously, you know the thin ones don’t work!” Every time he tried a brand that labelled itself as ‘thin’ in the past had resulted in it ripping apart. Keri would recognize the subtle texture difference between latex and skin and pull out barely in time. On the occasions she was having her period she was more forgiving, but still hated him using those damn things. 

“Its this or nothing babe,” he was challenging her! She realized he was actually testing her! Keri hesitated for moment, her stomach clenched…

“If it breaks…you can’t come inside!” She spoke assertively. Her last period was two weeks ago, so she knew she was probably close to ovulating. The last thing that she could allow, even while just starting on birth control, was letting him unleash his load of genes in her womb. Just thinking about it gave her the sense that her ovaries were somehow jiggling. She knew it was just her crazy imagination, but couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Fynn smiled and quickly slid on the thin condom. Once his endowment was wrapped in the tight sleeve Keri lifted herself up and positioned herself to receive him. He dived himself deep into the core of her swollen and slippery pussy in one swift thrust. Keri saw stars as her body convulsed in the seething madness of pleasure. Fynn wasted no time in wrapped his arms around her so he could proceed to fuck her like the horny animal that he was. 

“Fuck, could you be a little more gentle!” She cried out, hating how he always rushed himself. Lately Fynn had gotten into a pattern of peaking early, which killed the fun for herself.

Sensing her annoyance he paused for a moment, which allowed her to catch her breathe, “Like this?” He asked as he shoved his way much deeper! Keri shrieked as he pushed deep into the base of her cervix!

“No, not like that…” Her stomach quivered as she protested. Of all the things she hated it was when he did that! She hated it when he dived that deep, threatening to breach her most precious domain! Experience had taught her that she couldn’t reason with him simply by begging him to stop, so she had to try a different approach, “You can be a little harder, just slower….and not that deep.”

Pleading with him that way seemed to work, his posture relaxed as he shifted his weight. “I’ll do my best,” he seemed sincere. Keri felt an immediate change in how he thrusted his forward movements. He did just as she asked, which was a first! His pacing increased gradually as did his growing pleasure, but he no longer dove too deep. Keri let out a moan as she felt him rubbing against her clenching muscles. Her core soaked in desire, her womb throbbed! Fynn enjoyed the look of her face each time she reached her limit, with each orgasm her body gripped him tighter. He cradled her tightly in his arms as she experienced a constant tempest of releasing pleasure. 

I don’t like him! I don’t like him! I don’t like him! No matter how many times Keri told herself that she couldn’t deny how fucking good it felt having herself spread open by this man. To be wrapped in his thick arms, to be held tightly to his firm boisterous chest and experience one orgasm after another. Her heart was pumping violently as she felt every nerve ending implode. The core of her stomach would unleash wave after wave of seemingly never ending pleasure. She almost got lost in that ocean tide of lust and fervor, had it not been for the sudden change of sensation she felt as her inner walls squeezed around his mighty shaft.

Her eyes widened in sudden realization! “Fuck don’t come inside me again!” Even without seeing it, she could tell something was wrong! She feared the thin latex had failed them again. Without pause she tried to break free from his grasp and withdraw him from her loins. Keri’s desperation was futile as she felt his arms clutch onto her bare skin like a leech! He resisted her sudden urge to be free of him!

“I can’t hold it baby!” Keri could feel his heart racing. She could feel his pulse beating inside her own body as he twitched deep in her warmth.

“Pull out! I think it broke!” She could feel the sudden surge of something warm spilling against her walls! “Damnit stop!” She couldn’t free herself, her hips were locked into the base of his shaft as his baby batter rushed to invade her body relentlessly. Tears broke down her cheeks as she felt him continue to climax inside her fertile oven.

Sobbing she scratched at his back until he finally lessened his grip. “Get off me!” Keri escaped his grasp and quickly jumped out of the hot tub, “You’re going to get me pregnant!”

“Calm down, you’re on birth control,” Fynn seemed so relaxed that it pissed her off. Keri stood up in front of him and saw that the condom had indeed burst. His naked shaft was coated in her juices until he fully submerged himself in the hot water. Keri didn’t want to get back in with him.

“I just started! I told you to get better condoms!” She was seething.

He sighed but didn’t seem phased by what had just happened, “I fucking hate wearing them babe, I want to feel you!”

Keri had a sour taste in her mouth, she glared at him in contempt. 

He laughed to himself seeing her so furious, “Hey I’m sorry, come get back in the tub.”

Keri looked around for a towel or robe, there wasn’t anything, “I need to clean up and get out of here, I have to man the homecoming booth for my sisters anyway.”

Fynn raised an eyebrow upon hearing her, “You don’t have to do that shit, your with me.” 

It didn’t feel right to her that she got to lounge around and not support her sorority during the most important week of the year. Even though her girlfriend status did indeed give her a pass for almost everything, she wanted to show her support in some way.  Naked, juices spilling down her legs, she addressed her wannabe boyfriend with the same respect she would a rat, “I want to do it, and besides don’t you have shit to do?”

Fynn snarled as he further submerged himself, he didn’t seem the least bit concerned with anything, “Hey…how many times did you come on my dick? I think I counted seven this time.”

Your hopeless, Thats what she wanted to say but remained silent as she walked away to the shower and locked the door behind her so he couldn’t follow. As she showered off the smell of cologne and chlorine from her aching body she watched as Fynn’s left over potency spill down her legs into the drain. 

She tried to squeeze out more of his seed, and hoped the birth control would protect her. All the while she couldn’t stop thinking, Fuck why doesn’t he listen. This is so fucked up…

Keri hated this arrangement, her contractual obligation to Fynn Burns had quickly become a carnal arrangement. Sena had joked with her once how she was in a ‘carnal contract.’ There was no real emotional connection, there was only forced fluid exchanging. She missed Sena…It seemed like just yesterday when she would look over her shoulder and her girlfriend would just be there, following her around with her cute smile and glowing eyes. Keri felt her heart flutter just thinking about her. Sena was the only thing she wanted to think about as she cleaned herself off. As she let the warm water rinse over her tanned skin Keri drifted into a fantasy where she wasn’t alone in that shower anymore.

2 Hours Later

The minute Keri left Fynn’s frat house she rushed back to her own dorm room to change clothes. All of campus was in a frenzy, the first day of homecoming had officially begun. After refreshed herself Keri barely had enough time to catch her breathe before she was on the move again. She kept feeling the strap of her bra pinching her side as it hung onto her chest. Bra’s suck! She lamented to herself. Keri hated how they squished her chest so tightly.  First day of homecoming and already she had something new to complain about. She was close to giving up wearing them all together…until Sena bought her some new sets. It was a surprise, Keri found them in neat packages on her bed with a note attached. Two new push up bras, one a strapless navy blue and the other a crimson with thin shoulder straps. The package also came with one athletic brazier for her morning workouts. Since her ‘carnal contract’ Keri had to workout extra in the mornings because she rarely found time in the evenings. 

Keri remembered how her girlfriend had complained to her before about how “They’ll get saggy if you don’t wear it!”  Keri always doubted that deduction, but if it would make Sena happy she would put aside her reluctance…for now. She chose the navy blue one to go with a cream colored tank top and blue skirt. The RU logo was printed over her chest, one letter over each of her breasts. All the sisters were supposed to wear a white or lightly colored ensemble with the RU logo proudly displayed. 

As Keri made her way across campus, under the glaring noon sun, her phone buzzed. She took a single glance and instantly blushed. 

> Hey sexy! Here’s something to make your day brighter! Miss you!

Sena’s messages immediately followed with a photo, one very revealing snapshot of her posing in front of her dorm room mirror. She had dyed her silky hair a bright red and wore a pair of white stockings complete with a white crop top. The RU logo was printed in vibrant pink letters on her shirt. A second attachment was sent, a closer selfie of her pulling the collar of her shirt to show off some cleavage. Apparently Sena had also picked up some new undergarments for herself. Keri also thought she was really cute with glasses. Sometimes Sena hated wearing her contacts, today seemed to be one of those days.

Keri texted back immediately, ignoring some of the looks the students were shamelessly giving her while she was standing in the middle of the sidewalk. 

Looking good! I’m all yours tonight ;)  <

Keri held her phone up high and took a selfie, she made sure her bra and a hint of cleavage was visible in the shot. 

As soon as she clicked send Keri continued strolling down the sidewalk. She was happy that classes were not in session during homecoming week, but not so much that the fate of her sorority hanged in the balance. It was only recently that all her fellow pawns were introduced to the grim truth, about how the worst organization to perform during the weeks activities would ultimately be expelled. This realization energized them all to step up and do their best to win the daily challenges, competitions, and achievements. Luckily they had officially teamed up with the House of Contact, which meant they got to share the work and count on the brothers to compete in most of the athletic and physical challenges. 

First day of homecoming was also known as degradations delight day. Or the triple D for short. Each organization, or team, had to do something special in a official capacity for the rest of campus. The only requirement was that it had to be some sort of servicing special, one that will benefit anyone, and everyone, on campus. By the end of the day all the students got to vote on which organization offered the best service. No one could vote for their own fraternity or sorority either. This is where the Sororities thrived, because they alone had a unique set of equipment that was in high demand. Almost every sorority, alone or as a team, offered sexual services in some way. 

The Rachelle Institute had reserved half the grand auditorium on campus to set up its services. There they set up several private stalls, each complete with one or more pawns. Students could sign up for anything from a blowjob to intercourse at the front booth. Blowjobs were free, anything more required a pledge to vote for the Rachelle/Contact partnership. All the pawns were given time slots to service one of the stalls, a couple of older single sisters also took it upon themselves to volunteer.

Keri was thankful to be exempt from participating in offering any...services…it was probably the only perk she enjoyed being the official girlfriend to the president of the House of Contact. Her girlfriend wasn’t so lucky. Keri wasn’t happy about Sena having to participate, she was slotted for the evening. 

Keri continued to make her way to the auditorium. She wanted to demonstrate to her sisters that she was still willing to help out, and someone was always needed to man the front booth of the auditorium. It was a boring assignment to volunteer for, to sit at a table while guys gawked at you endlessly. Meanwhile she would have them sign papers and collect pledges. 

As soon as she walked into the auditorium she was welcomed by two of the older Brothers of the House of Contact. They were the muscle, to make sure that none of the patron students did anything that crossed a line. They recognized her instantly and nodded to her like she was royalty. They even opened the door for her which seemed strange.

Once inside she saw the giant blue and gold curtain that had been laid down at the dead center of the vast interior. Behind it she knew were a dozen or so erected stalls, each with a poor pawn or two eager to do their part. Before the curtain, the large booth faced a line of students in front of it. 

Manning the booth Victoria sat with frizzy hair and tired eyes. She had evidently participated in the early morning slots and hadn’t had time to rest. Her crop top exposed her rather tight stomach which surprised Keri. She never saw Victoria in the gym but evidently, she was a looker. It was enough that Keri almost missed the jizz stains in the fabric of her clothing and the globs of knotted hair along her bangs. Victoria glanced over and waved to her as she approached, “Hey Keri thank god you’re here!” Her voice was dragging.

“Hows everything going Viki?” Keri rushed over, ignoring the random whistling from the line of horny vagabonds. Upon further inspection she realized the table was littered with papers and forms. Victoria did a terrible job organizing everything and was eager to leave her positions.

Victoria sighed and rubbed her head, “Like a mother fucking train wreck, the line never stops.” 

Keri circled over to her side and patted Victoria on the shoulder, “Why don’t you let me take over, you get some rest…you look like you’ve had a long day.”

“Not as long as yours I’m sure, I’ve heard the rumors about your boy toy…” she leaned in to whisper, “tell me something, is it true he’s three feet long?”

Keri rolled her eyes, “Something like that, its to the point where theres no point in measuring it…you know what I mean.” 

“Fuck your lucky,” Victoria laid her head on the table.

Lucky was not the word Keri would have picked, more like cursed. She turned her attention to the first person in the line and knew she needed to start working before they all went to another sorority, “Hey Viki, just go back to the dorm. I got this.” 

“I think…i’ll…just stay…rig-“ And with that Victoria nodded off to sleep.

Keri took a deep breath then laid one of the paper forms over Victoria’s head to cover her eyes. She took a moment to collect herself before starting to address the line in front of her. They were eager to sign up for their turn behind the curtain. 

“Ok,” she began with a chipper voice while reading the menu of options, “blowjobs are free, but must be finished in a fifteen minute period. For intercourse please sign this pledge for your vote, we also offer group sessions for private donations of one thousand bills. And sorry but no toys allowed…” The curtain parted behind her as she finished. Julie Cane was scowling at her phone as she walked through the divider and nearly bumped into the table Keri was sitting on. Julie’s white designer blouse, skinny jeans, and cold diamond earrings made her appear like a some kind of business executive.

Julie looked at Keri and smirked, “I see little miss sunshine has arrived.”

“Forty two…” Victoria mumbled in her sleep. Keri wondered what the hell she was counting to? 

Julie ignored her and planted her hands against the table. Her high heels snapped against the wooden floorboards, and her perfume smelled like oranges, “Not so tight anymore are we…” she whispered sadistically in Keri’s ear.

Keri clenched her fists, “yes sister.”

“Good girl,” Julie turned to look at the line of horny students, “we got three stalls open, two more will be available shortly. Sign up and wait for your turn lover-boys!” 

Keri watched her elder bitch of a sister depart behind the curtain, it felt like an icy chill left the room with her. Victoria meanwhile kept sleeping and mumbling to herself.

Keri shoved her hatred for Julie in the back of her mind, right next to her loathing affections for Fynn Burns, and focused on her current job. The time flew by shifting through files and signing the lineup of eager participants. Most were serviced within a fifteen minute interval, even those signing up for intercourse seemed to finish all too quickly. Once they had signed their names and pledges they were escorted through the curtains as soon as a stall was ready for them. Keri was surprised by the number of applicants who were eager to purchase group sessions. After five hours of working the booth she knew the Rachelle Institute had earned a small fortune! 

“Hey Keri, have you seen Sena?” The voice belonged to Noell who seemed to come out of nowhere. Keri was so focused on her task she barely paid attention to what was going on behind her. She turned around and was reminded by how stunningly gorgeous Noell was! She had just arrived to take up her scheduled slot, and dressed to impress. She took off her trench coat to reveal a see through night gown, her ample curves bounced as she adjusted one of her bra straps. 

Keri risked standing too long gawking at the pair of large aureoles spread over Noell’s perky twins! Keri shook her head and scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. She almost forgot about what she just asked her, “Not since last night,” her relationship with Sena was no secret among her sisters, “why?”

“We were both scheduled for the same time slot? She was supposed to meet me beforehand but I couldn’t find her.” Noell looked over to the crowd and sent them a wink! She then withdrew a gag ball from her purse.

“No toys,” Keri reminded her while pointing to the instructions pamphlet, “and did you text her?” Keri immediately checked her phone and scrolled through her own messages. There was nothing new from Sena since that morning.

Noell shrugged and put the ball gag back in her purse, “Yeah, but no response.”

“Weird,” Keri continued scrolling through her messages. The only ones left were a few from her dad, Brutus, and…one from Fynn. It was rare for him to message her about anything other than sex or food. She opened the messages and froze as she read it. 

> You’re dike whores not as good as you! 

Keri’s hands were shaking as she re-read the message over and over again. Time stood still…her heart seemed to stop! “I’ve got to go,” Keri stumbled from her seat and nearly dropped her phone. 

“Wait now? Are you ok?” Noell steadied her by placing a hand on her shoulder.

Keri clutched onto her phone, and brushed Noell aside, “I’ll be right back!”

7