Chapter 25: Submission
2.8k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six times! FUCK! It jerked me off SIX TIMES! Keri couldn’t handle it, her quiver was never so stimulated before! Where have you been all my life! Keri loved the thong digging into her juicy lips, she loved the constant vibrations, the constant attention! Yeah it made her nearly trip a few times, but damn did she really enjoy this underwear. Halfway to the grand auditorium with her sorority sisters she already made the decision, I’m getting a vibrator…or keeping these. 

Six times the beads cradled between Keri’s bulging lips shot her over the moon! Each time was different, the first being abrupt and high pitched followed by lighter more shallow vibrations against her hyper sensitive bud. The stimulation nearly made her collapse and made her stomach lurch! The fourth tremor made her cry out begging for it to stop. When the quivering finally subsided the aftershocks were subtle by comparison. 

Keri realized she wasn’t the only one struggling. Sena kept close, her long red hair dancing in the wind. Sena often leaned into her, using Keri as a support to stay upright. Noell was already a drooling mess, and Victoria was laging behind all of them. Somehow Marsha kept her pace ahead, although Keri could tell she was suffering as much as the rest of them. Just before they arrived at the auditoriums doorstep Keri felt another earthquake erupt between her legs. Her core flared, discharging waves of pleasure through her body. The euphoria washed over her stomach and rained down her legs! She couldn’t move until the beads finally relented and her quiver relaxed. Sena was still holding onto her, she nudged her and spoke gently, “Hey are you ok?”

Keri didn’t realize she was drooling, “I’m just…feeling really good.”

The doorway to the auditorium was watched by several guards. None of them were students or university faculty. A few wore a form of carapace armor and carried some sort of long rifle or duel wielding pistols strapped to their hips. It was alarming to see so many armed personal on campus grounds. Each wore badges of office which temporarily made Keri forget about her current predicament. The badges depicted a wall and shield identifying them as wall guardsman. She couldn’t help but wonder to herself, what were soldiers from the wall doing here? It seemed completely out of place for them. She suddenly felt a cold chill run down her spine, her eyes darted to unseen shadows in the corners of the walls. She chalked it up to just her imagination but she could’ve sworn there was a shadow following her.

Keri knew she and the other Rachelle’s looked more like indecent prostitutes then full time students. Surprisingly none of guards paid them much attention, they seemed completely focused on the general surroundings than the trappings of a group of overly exposed females. Keri strangely felt disheartened that they didn’t notice her, or her juices spilling down her legs. It was the first time she was so exposed to a crowd and have the onlookers not care. 

As Keri walked up the steps a stream of fireworks rocketing before them. It would have seen fanciful had it not been from the football stadium next-door. None of the male students were allowed to attend the gala, that was reserved for the wealthy city patrons only. It was for them that the guards were there. Stepping inside the atmosphere was completely different than she remembered yesterday. Gone were the curtains dividing service booths and the stale smell of sweat and sex. That was replaced by dazzling lights, elaborate game tables, and sweet aromas. The air itself was an intoxicating flavor of vanilla and lavender. 

Dozens of poker tables were carefully arranged throughout the floor alongside blackjack, roulette, and craps tables. Keri realized the sororities were managing all the betting pools, and entertaining the patrons. Bella’s in strapless bikinis manned the roulettes tables, Kierstens in short skirts leaned over their craps tables bare chested. Chloe freshmen sat next to VIP’s providing additional comfort and encouraging them to double their bets. The MaryJanes provided a similar service by sitting underneath every poker table to provide oral support. The general layout surrounded a collection of stripper poles at the center of the auditorium. Currently a couple of Brittany’s occupied them, while Lyra’s in black lingerie walked around offering refreshments.

One of the Lyra’s noticed their entrance and approached them. She was a short girl with cropped brown hair and glowing green eyes, she struggled carrying both her trays. Keri noticed how the garter belt the poor Lyra was wearing seemed to dig into her thighs, Keri cringed just looking at it. Once she got up close the Lyra offered one of the trays to them, it was bronze and held several shot glasses full of some kind of alcohol.

Just as Keri was about to accept one of the servings Marsha turned around to face the group. She planted a hand on Victoria and Keri while the others stood in between, “Ok girls bottoms up!”  She wasn’t talking about drinks. Marsha pulled out a small tin from her purse and withdrew several paper thin plastic tabs, one for each of them. 

Keri looked at the small flint of paper suspiciously, “What is this?” 

Marsha rolled her eyes, placed the small tab on the base of her tongue, and let it dissolve before answering,“Oh just something to make this more fun.”

Keri paused to weight her options. She knew the senior would just order them to take the weird drug if she refused.

The senior seemed to sense her reluctance, “Remember don’t swallow, just place it on your tongue and let it sink in,” Marsha leaned in and poked Keri on the head, “come on take your medicine.” 

Keri grumbled to herself then put the clear piece of plastic on her tongue, it tasted like ginger. Within seconds it was gone and her tongue felt numb! Soon the muscle tingled until finally settling. Strangely Keri didn’t feel any different, it was almost like she just took a breathe mint. 

Only once Marsha was satisfied did she return her attention to the young Lyra bearing drinks. Keri stood at attention while her elder started giving orders, “Your orders for tonight are to have a good time, and entertain the guests for as long as possible.” Marsha looked over at them all, “Noell, why don’t you entertain the gentlemen at the far end over there,” she motioned to the dozen finely dressed players trying their luck at craps. Marsha continued, “Victoria I think you should take at least four of these shots then dance on the poles, don’t stop until you drop.”

Victoria straightened and looked back and forth alarmed.

Marsha laughed to herself, “I know you can dance, go on swing those hips and earn those tips!”

Keri waited silently, she was already nervous about what she was going to have to do.

Marsha turned her attention to Keri and Sena with a smirk, “Sena, just over there you’ll find the CEO of moisture enterprises. I want you to take especially good care of her, please her in anyway she asks.”

Sena didn’t respond but she did take a glance at the woman in the corner of the room. Serene Caliban was easily recognized from her billboards and advertisements. She was a well endowed beauty with a corset underneath her designer coat. She played with a cigarette in her fingers while a small crowd of other sister from a variety of institutes surrounded her. Apparently they were all sent to earn her charity…however possible.

Marsha then looked over to Keri and handed her a shot glass from the bronze tray, “Take the shot Keri Berry,” She teased her using the same nickname Sena had given her. 

Keri accepted the drink with shaking fingertips, the liquid inside was slimy…its texture was eerily similar too…no it wasn’t similar, it was semen! No it can’t be, she put the glass to her lips. She took a sip, as her tongue squished around the contents she could taste the sharp flavor of male sperm mixed with vanilla and a touch of alcohol.

Marsha watched her enjoy the sip, “Its a special cocktail, a fermented vanilla extract combined with male semen. Courtesy of all the brothers on campus. And thanks to the drug you just took, it should taste delicious.”

She wasn’t wrong, Keri grew wide eyed in excitement as she swallowed the small sample. She quickly downed the rest of the glass and let it invigorate her taste buds a moment before swallowing. Keri privately enjoyed the taste of semen, the added drug just made it seem even more flavorful. 

Sena noticed the look on her girlfriends face and tried a shot herself, she couldn’t hide her delight either, “wow!” 

Marsha took a few more shots from the bronze tray, the Lyra remained standing at attention with a feigned smile. Her arm was shaking having to hold up the bronze tray for so long. Keri wondered how long she could hold it up. Marsha chuckled in delight seeing Sena’s expression, “I’m glad you like it sister Sena, go ahead and take…say three more at least.” 

Sena brushed her hair back as another Lyra with ginger hair took her empty glass and offered her a separate bronze tray. Keri watched as Sena became infatuated by the taste from each new glass. Her tongue swirled around the shallow cup not wanting to miss a single drop. 

Keri’s stomach rumbled, Marsha noticed and addressed her eagerly, “Keri…little sweet Keri, why don’t you take…” she paused as if thinking to herself, “How about ten shots? At least…” 

“Ten?” Keri shrieked and bounced on her feet. She felt a renewed surge from her beads as she recoiled. Her fertile depths seized from the sudden stimulation, and she felt her clit swell between her lips. 

Marsha waited patiently until Keri’s thong deactivated long enough for her to regain her composure, “Your going to need at least ten shots, trust me,” Marsha handed her two new shot glasses, one for each hand with two more well on the way, “I need you to get nice and warmed up, then go to that poker table right over there. Theres a red chair with your name on it.”

Keri looked over, the poker table she mentioned was a high stakes game. A dozen older finely dressed gentlemen, and a few in uniform, were busy gambling large sums of wealth. It was then that Keri noticed the red chairs assigned to each gambling table, each one sat a young woman from different Institutes. 

Keri was already feeling lightheaded from the warm nectar in her stomach, “What am I supposed to do, suck their dicks? Jerk them off? Whats so special about the red chair.”

Marsha didn’t answer, she eyed the glass of semen juice and then back at her. Keri sighed and drank them both in one gulp. She savored the taste before they washed down her throat. 

“My you’re really enjoy it aren’t you…” Marsha exclaimed. Another Lyra suddenly approached and took the empty shot glasses so that Keri could pick up the two additional ones in Marshas hands. Marsha continued, “You’re…incentive. The highest earning gambler gets the girl as a final prize. And you just happen to be among the most beautiful we have. So attend you’re post Keri Berry, and yes get ready to enjoy someone else’s cock for a change.”

Keri scoffed. She wanted to protest, but just as she was about to say something her thong vibrated again. She almost dropped her shot glasses as a guesser poured from her crotch to the ground. She cried out, her whole body trembled! Her lust fueled core pleaded for more as her womanhood stirred to new heights of pleasure. If it wasn’t for Sena she probably would have collapsed where she stood. 

Marsha jerked slightly as well, her beads weren’t using nearly as high a setting. Keri was still surviving her orgasms when Marsha forced her to take another shot, and then another. Keri guzzled them quickly, somehow the taste stimulated her senses. It was as if her body craved them like a addicted sex fiend. 

“No more, this is too much,” Keri couldn’t stop coming, her body was convulsing from one orgasm after another. It was starting to cause a scene. 

“Come on Keri Berry, five more to go,” Noell helped Sena keep Keri on her feet. 

“Can’t you see she’s—“ Sena tried to interject.

“SHUT IT,” Marsha shouted to Sena then looked back at Keri. She waited a moment until the beads finally stopped stimulating her. Even after the thong stopped it took a minute before Keri could catch her breathe, “Five more to go, down the hatch.”

Keri swallowed each serving then finally watched as the Lyra’s walked away. She knew how indecent she looked in front of the crowd. Keri feigned ignorance, and tried not to pay any attention to the people nearby.

“You have you’re orders, get moving. Earn us that charity ladies.” Marsha spanked each of them with a light tap as they separated. Keri took a lasting look at Sena before she submerged into the crowd. Keri slowly made her way to the poker table she was assigned to. The red chair glowed in the eerie lights of the room, like it was beaconing for her in the sea of patrons. Her legs were shaking as she strutted toward it, her shoes were soggy and her stomach churned.

The patrons at the table didn’t seem to notice her at first, they were too busy glaring at the towers of chips clumsily collected on the table. Once she sat down, the heated padding felt comfortable. Her body felt warm and sluggish, her dress spread open to fully show off her legs and waist, the thong squeezed tighter inside her loins. 

She eyed the patrons around the table, each of them noticing her with a grin. Four of them were older portly gentlemen, another three seemed like government types. Two of them were distinctly military with elaborate uniforms full of medals. A few she couldn’t begin to guess where they were from. Her eyes settled on one of them at the far end of the table, his drawn face stung her to the core.

No it couldn’t be…She glared at the young aristocrat in stunned horror. It couldn’t be! It had to be the alcohol, she rubbed her eyes and collected herself. But no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get over how much this random young man looked just like…Johnathan. It couldn’t be possible of course, she had to be seeing things. She hoped she was just seeing things. All the patrons were enthralled in the current round being delt but one fairly fat older gentlemen positioned his chair next to her and wrapped his arm around her. She was so busy trying to rationalize the Johnathan look alike that she didn’t notice him until she felt his fingers peel under her gown. The feeling of his hairy arm against her bare skin was electrifying. 

She moaned as his clutching hand grabbed her squishy mound, the tender glands underneath were sore for attention. She wanted him to fondle them forever! The surge of pleasure was more than enough for her to forget about the thong stimulated her lips. She was soon dazed in a euphoric seizure full of bliss and immodest thirsts for further pleasure, her crotch meanwhile continued to leak her degeneracy onto the cushioned paddings like a faucet. Soon time faded into irrelevancy, and her body faced the real threat of dehydration. The only thing to rehydrate her were more drinks. With each foaming pint glass she fell further into entropy. 

The young aristocrat that looked just like Johnathan smiled seductively, his teeth seemed like sharpened knives! He left his spot only once to approach her, and that was to provide her one of the mugs of semen juice. She feared she was going insane. The young man took a single moment to look her in the eye. That close to him she just knew, somehow this creepy man was Johnathan…or he wore his face?

Keri averted her eyes from his, she concluded it had to be an hallucination given from the alcohol and drugs she had taken beforehand. Time passed by, soon each of the men had fondled her to some extent, the straps of her gown were hanging loosely down her arms, her perky twins fully on display. Soon the mountain of chips grew until untold millions were on the line. Two of the patrons had become engaged in a bitter struggle to win the pot. One being a military suave colonel and the other the Johnathan lookalike.

She watched as these two fought over her, raising the stakes of the bet until—one by one—the other players taped out in frustration. Back and forth the colonel and look alike played their hands, forcing the others to reluctantly leave the table. Soon it was just the three of them remaining, the two players and Keri herself. Even with several Lyra’s or the random Sasha trying to stir their excitement the couldn’t keep the game going on forever. 

Keri tried to down another large mug of juicy foam, she couldn’t keep the glass to her lips and spilled its contents down her chest. She coughed and laid face down on the table, she needed water but none was being served. She could barely think, but knew she drank way too much. She continued to piss where she sat, she had climaxed more than she could count. 

At one point a hand pulled her back upright on the seat. Drool pooled from the corners of her mouth, and her breathing had grown heavy. The world was spinning but she could make out the final victor. The suave colonel rose from his chair and shook everyone else’s hands in triumph. The Johnathan look alike snarled viciously, he glared at her while rubbing his knuckles. Soon the lookalike stood up, nodded to the victor and strode away. The air seemed to grow warmer upon his departure. 

With the competition removed, the victorious colonel took a moment to fawn over the mountain of chips. He seemed middle aged, although there was some frost building in his hair. His beard was neatly trimmed, not a hair was out of place, and his body was on the softer side. There were the old hallmarks of muscle built under new layers of fat from time spent in leisure. Keri got the sense, even in her intoxicated mind, that he might have been quite handsome in his youth. 

Once the chips were counted, and promptly donated, he had a chance to take in his ultimate prize. He stumbled to her chair and brushed her cheek, his fingers were rough like cracked leather. Keri slurred her speech to congratulate him but couldn’t hide her inner cravings. Her body was physically and mentally exhausted, but there was one part of her deep in her crevices that had yet to be stimulated to perfection. 

“What a marvelous body, Keri is it?” She had no idea when he came across her identity, but she fumbled a nod in response. She noticed the bulge in his trousers, she could practically taste him already. 

Just before he kissed her, Keri had a brief moment to gaze across the room. She just barely made out Sena’s red hair draping a table, her legs were spread wide and she was being pinned down by a party of other young sorority acolytes. The CEO was eating her out and relishing in her cries of pleasure. Keri got even more wet just watching them before the crowd obscured them.

Apparently her pussies renewed moisture made him think he was turning her on, not her girlfriends moans of joy, “I think I’m going to have you right fucking here!”  He unzipped his trousers and dropped them to the floor, his veins were popping out of his neck as his anticipation burned under the skin. He withdrew his shaft and it’s precum gleamed in the light. Keri mumbled something under berated breathe, her vision was seeing two thick cocks circling one another. 

The colonel displayed his strength by scooping her up and heedlessly laying her on top the very pool table he just won a fortune on. He pulled her legs apart and yanked the thong from her sopping quim. 

Keri was disoriented but had the coherency to try to voice her concerns, “wait, wait…condom?” She hiccuped as she finished her plea. Something felt strange, her entire body pulsed in excitement! Her folds were hypersensitive, and her womb throbbed. Even with birth control, it felt dangerous! 

Regardless of her plea, the burly soldier didn’t care. He laughed as he plunged his staff into her depths in one violent thrust. She felt him intimately, every square centimeter! Her body responded to him instantly, getting to know him with her firm grip. She felt him digging his way into her nether regions, parting her in ways Fynn never could. He wasn’t as large as Fynn, but he had experience. She clutched onto his raw shaft, her arms threw over head in delight. Her puffy lips glistened with their shared fluids. 

“FUCK your loose, someone really did a number on you didn’t they.” The soldier stirred her up, “Did you get raped by a horse or what?”

Keri should’ve felt insulted by his remark. Her bodies womanly instincts tried to answer him by renewing its efforts to satisfy him. Her cheeks burned red, and she cried out like an animal in heat. 

The colonel paused and adjusted his position. He began thrusting into her slowly, with a building rhythm that matched her own pantings. He didn’t rush himself, he seemed intent on teaching her body how to enjoy him.

“Your getting tighter, maybe your not completely ruined afterall,” The colonel continued testing his reach, with each thrust Keri felt her stomach spasm and buildup to one final release.

He was relentless, a stud with far more energy than a man his age should possess. Normally it was about this time Fynn would unleash his load, but this older man continued. Keri’s body erupted, her womb burst and she thrusted her waist forward in delight. After her body peaked it wasn’t over, the colonel continued to ravish her relentlessly. 

Keri reached climax three times before she finally felt his rod begin to twitch, she could feel him grow larger to scratch the base of her cervix. His heart beat rushed inside her, she could feel it between her inner muscle. She gripped him as tight as she could, feeling his uncircumcised bulb squeezing into her. 

Just as he was about to finally explode inside her he screamed, “Get pregnant! Make me an heir you slut!” 

Keri lurched forward again, her hips caving in to the sea of burning batter shooting into her fertile depths. She could feel him forcing his way as deeply as possible, her wombs entrance convulsed to suck in his potency. With eyes rolled to the back of her skull Keri felt shockwaves of pleasure through every inch of her body.

 

He kept himself inside her for what seemed like hours before finally pulling out, a thick pool of leftovers spilled staining the table under her. Finally free from his lumbering form Keri leaned forward to look at the damage, another day another creampie, she thought to herself. Her throat was dry, she craved something to drink.

The Colonel was soaked in sweat, and reeked of shame. He looked down at her in satisfaction. His penis was quickly going limp and dripping onto the table. His age finally caught up with him, “Damn its times like these I wish I was young. Back in the day I could go at it all night.”

Keri laid back down flat on the table, praying her birth control would fight off the trillions of little soldiers storming her sacred cove. Even now she could feel his essence spreading like a vile poison, her entire body was corrupted by all the semen she had consumed. “Sure you could,” Keri responded meekly. Someone offered her another tall glass of refreshment. Just like all the others only for the sorority sisters it was a thick stout of man juice and vanilla extract. The mug was coated by a thick foam, she took the offered drink with a shaking hand and guzzled it down quickly. 

Her skin was sticky, Keri wanted to throw up and pass out. The colonel jumped off the table, adjusted his trousers, and lifted her up like a rag doll. He held her close to his hairy chest. Keri let him carry her to a back room without complaint, she doubted she could walk now even if she wanted too. He brought her to a private suite for high rollers only, she could smell cinnamon in the air. As soon as he laid her down on a chair she felt him wrap her with his own coat and then offered her a small purse, “A portion of the winnings, you deserve it. And I hope its a boy.” 

“What?” Keri wanted to laugh. Don’t these guys know about birth control? She didn’t have the heart to tell him his fantasy wouldn’t be happening. 

“So tell me something,” He seemed remarkably relaxed, “What is it you want to be when you graduate from this place?”

Keri drooled , she never talked to someone outside the university about this before, not even her dad, “Chem…Chemissss….Chemistry.” She hiccuped again.

“Any chance you might be interested in the service?” Keri heard him speak and thought it a curious notion. 

“Why?” She mumbled.

He looked her up and down with a raised eyebrow, “Are you kidding? You’re built like an ox, a goddess of an ox I mean,” Keri thought it was funny that he chose now to flirt. “I’m just saying we’re always looking for strong men and women like yourself. Just think it over,” Keri was sure he just wanted her to join so he could fuck her some more later. But she didn’t mind the idea of doing something useful with her life when this was over.

“I don’t know…” Keri leaned sank into the chair. It felt good to actually be covered for the first time in hours.

The veteran patted her on the head, “Just tell the Officer Training Corps that Durant sent you, I’ll make it worth your while.”

“Can I sleep here,” Keri held onto the coat tightly, it was so warm and smelled nice. 

The veteran said something that she couldn’t make out, then lifted her up onto the mattress. Keri didn’t even see the mattress, her head was swimming with smeared colors. 

“Where…am I?” She slurred as her head found an enormously soft pillow. 

Colonel Durante chuckled as he laid next to her, “This is where I was supposed to enjoy you…but I couldn’t wait. You understand right?”

Keri leaned into him suddenly feeling a new rush of hormones overriding her braincells. She was tired, drunk, and hadn’t been stimulated in at least thirty minutes. It was a bad combination.

“Fuck me…” It wasn’t her brain speaking, but her perverted pussy. 

He grinned and quickly obliged. 

Just as Keri felt him adjust his position alongside her and part her lips, her eyes traced the vivid outline of a vast shadow descending over them. The face of her long lost friend Johnathan creeped into her vision with a crooked smile. 

8