Chapter 27: Initiation
2k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With finals finally over Keri found herself with little to do. Things were made even stranger with Sena being distant since the gala. That unnerved her greatly. Fynn had also seemingly vanished, apparently he was at some sort of football camp. When Keri heard that tidbit of information from a Contact brother she felt relieved, if he was there he probably wouldn’t be back until graduation. Which meant…she was almost completely free of him. 

Every day she felt that tiny spot on her stomach where the abrasion used to be and felt like something was very wrong. Some nights she couldn’t get out of bed, feeling like something was missing from her body. Other nights she drank heavily with her roommate to escape the awkward sensation. 

She had been drinking a lot more as of late…

Keri hadn’t indulged in sexual proclivities with any men since that night, her body was still far too sore to even entertain the idea; not to mention it felt wrong just thinking about it. The small bump on her lower abdomen had gone away, leaving behind a tiny freckle. While she avoided sex she couldn’t escape from providing a daily quota of blowjobs, her oral skills had most definitely improved. Since the gala all the pawns were given a generic order to provide three random students ‘oral comfort’ every day. There was now a damn app for male students to send out requests and approve whether they were properly serviced! Whoever came up with that should be shot, Keri decided to herself.

Other than the generic order, other random orders had been given on a daily basis and Keri had gotten used to the filthy requests of her betters. Handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, and the occasional foot job seemed to be the standard menu. It seemed odd that none of the pawns had been given orders for sexual intercourse as of late. Keri wondered if she should ask someone about that.

Julie Cane, her arch nemesis, wasn’t around nearly as much as she used to be. The few times Keri ran into her she was met with a brooding stare, and cold atmoshpere. This was the final weeks of the semester, the final days seniors got to abuse their pawns and the pawns had to suffer their indignities. Some seniors seemed distant now that they were on the precipice of starting new lives. Others were spiteful…

On the bright side Keri had more time to workout, like today. After spending the entire afternoon lifting weights followed up by a thirty minute shower, she returned to her dorm in renewed spirits. As soon as she entered the Institute she took a brief moment to check her incoming mail. It seemed so antiquated to receive actual physical letters, but that provided a layer of privacy. She noticed the single envelope with her name addressed on the letterhead and quickly withdrew it. She clung onto it like a treasure, perhaps in a way it was. 

Once on her floor she was glad to find no additional orders on the billboard and returned to her room as quickly as possible. Inside her roommate was napping, snoring loudly. Keri sat down and opened the small parcel, she didn’t need to read it to know who it was from. Colonel Durante was more than willing to provide her with weekly updates on the status of her…unborn child. Only three weeks growing in the synthetic womb barely made it larger than a bean. Keri would study each photograph she received intently.

She would hide them in an old satchel underneath her bed. Her roommate caught her with a letter only once before and teased her relentlessly thinking it was from a secret admirer. Keri just awkwardly tried to agree with her to get her off the scent. 

As Keri looked at the new letter with a shaking hand, Marybeth turned around and moaned quietly, “fuck was the answer twenty three? It had to be…” she was speaking to herself half asleep. 

Keri knew what it was like to study all night and frantically wonder how she did on her tests. She would have nightmares of failing her finals routinely. Marybeth was no different. Keri watched her roommate quietly.

Since the gala Keri turned over a couple stones to learn that she wasn’t the only one to get impregnated, and most definitely not the only one needing medical attention afterward. Unlike her however, few of the would be fathers were willing to go to the length of providing a surrogate for their baby-mama’s. At least three other Rachelle’s were already suffering from morning sickness, and a couple Sasha’s had dropped out without a word following the event. Keri had a sinking suspicion Noell was hiding something as well, she was so incredibly distant that it pained her each time she had any interaction with her. 

Sena was also acting strange, but in a different sort of way. For days she acted distant, then so clingy it was unnerving. On the nights Sena came over to spend the night, Keri noticed her sex drive was harder to manage than normal. It seemed to take longer to fully satisfy her. 

Keri opened her fridge to reveal a large bottle of sake, she wanted whiskey but for some reason the older sister that got it for her thought she wanted sake. She couldn’t wait until she was twenty one…or until the law changed! She pulled out the chilled bottle and filled a large red plastic cup. She drank half its contents before opening the letter and reading it. She didn’t care much for the message and went straight to the photo copied image attached. She drank the entire cup while studying the image. With her plastic cup empty she put the image back in the letter, and poured another drink. 

“Drinking again Keri Berry?” Marybeth sounded hung over as she stirred. Keri hated it when she called her that, that honor was reserved for someone else.

Keri drank a large amount of the cup, ignoring her roommate, and pulled out her phone. She was feeling horny. She unlocked its glass screen and began appealing to her sense of loneliness. Sena used to blow her phone up when they first started hanging out, Keri was beginning to miss the constant attention. She began her text hoping to regain some of that attention.

Keri Pryde

->  Want to come over and watch porn all night on my new mirror?

It was a stupid flirtatious message, but within a minute there was a response.

Sena Fuller

You got some nice legs. What time do they open? <-

Keri laughed to herself, her heart fluttered.

Keri Pryde

->  Been open all day long!

Sena Fuller

On my way! <-

She didn’t have to wait long before there was a knock on the door. Keri was already finished with her second glass of sake and felt like she was starting to get a taste for it. She still wished for something stronger, but that could wait. 

Marybeth rolled over, and then sat upright, “Seriously? I need to sleep.”

Keri walked to the door without a second thought for her roommates request. Keri gave her a quick glance before responding, “You know you love watching bitch.” It was the truth, she caught her spying on the two of them on multiple occasions, and even pleasuring herself. Keri flew open the door and blushed instantly. Sena wore only her underwear and her shoulder straps were loose. 

Sena’s grin was toxic, she shoved Keri back and descended on her like a banshee. Keri felt a surge of excitement as her girlfriend yanked her clothes off violently while locking lips. Keri moaned as she felt Sena’s fingers exploring her stomach and plunge into he quivering warmth. Keri squealed under her girlfriends mercy as she was pinned to the grown with a carpet of red hair covering her face. 

Marybeth tried to protest over the noise, the pair of writhing lovers in the middle of her room could not and would not be denied. Eventually Marybeth gave up and tried to cover her ears…but Keri knew she was privately watching.

For an hour Keri endured her lovers attention, surfing one wave of pleasure after the next! Rays of light poured from the open doorway, and her moans echoed down the hallway. Eventually Keri found herself soaked in sweat, her breasts heaving in the air with her nipples fully erect. Sena chuckled looking down at Keri’s sprawled out position with her eyes fluttering in euphoria. 

“Lets take this to the bed,” Sena teased her quietly. 

Keri was panting with her back arched upward, her girlfriend noticed something dripping from the buds of her flesh.

Sena leaned over her, calmly felt up one of Keri’s breasts, and squeezed. A thin line of clear fluids sprayed onto Sena’s cheek, “Keri Berry are you lactating?” 

It felt good to release the swelling pressure from her glands through her milk ducts. She only experienced the sensation a few times, but it always felt awkward. Keri moaned again as her girlfriend squeezed her supple mounds, “Don’t stop!’ She begged her to continue relieving the pressure. 

Sena’s eyes grew wide, and then she placed her lips onto Keri’s pink nubs. The tip of her tongue danced around her aureola while she suckled upon her. Keri jerked as she felt her girlfriend sucking her breasts dry. 

Sena paused a moment to say something, “Hey love, you taste delicious!” She dived back down to suckle on Keri’s opposite breasts while simultaneously returning her fingers to Keri’s lower lips. While being brought to another climax Keri managed to glance over at her roommates side of the room. Marybeth was feigning ignorance but Keri could tell she was pleasuring herself amidst the noise. 

An hour later

“You know Sake isn’t so bad,” Sena laid next to her with a red cup in one hand while the other rested on Keri’s firm stomach. Keri noticed her girlfriend liked to rub the outlines of her muscle groups. Just before they settled down Sena had squeezed a trickle of Keri’s lactations sustenance into the cup, letting it mix with the alcohol, “Especially with a little something extra for flavor…” 

Keri leaned forward slightly, her breasts felt like leaded weight balloons, “Your too good for me…” 

“Oh how sweet,” Sena responded then took another sip, “Just like your boob juice.” 

Keri laughed, “I think they’ve finally stopped lactating now, don’t know what came over them?” 

Sena rubbed the underside of her girlfriends left breasts as if hoping to encourage another short spurt from its budding pink nub, but nothing more drew from it. Keri didn’t protest however, instead she watched happily as Sena rubbed her swollen flesh. 

Sena finished the cup then suddenly jumped onto Keri so the pair would fall onto the bed sheets. Keri brushed the hair from her face as Sena continued to lick her neck, “hey babe,” Keri tried to resist the tickling sensation, “What happened to you at the gala?”

Sena paused then leaned on top of her. “Why?”

“You’ve been so quiet since then…I was getting worried.”

Sena seemed to contemplate how best to answer, “I’m sorry its just…You don’t understand” 

“try me,” Keri rolled over to lean next to her.

“I’m ashamed to say it,” Sena avoided eye contact.

Keri kissed her girlfriends shoulder, hoping to push a reaction. “Don’t be,” She spoke calmly.

“Well,” Sena paused as if ashamed of herself, “ok here it goes…it was magical!”

“What?”

“That CEO chick!  She played me like a fucking fiddle!” Sena couldn’t hide the excitement in her voice, her cheeks were glowing red. “That bitch knew how to touch every single nerve ending! It was soooooo good, and she didn’t stop! She didn’t stop even when I begged her!”

Sena’s body was shaking with anxiety, she sighed loudly and collapsed next to her. Keri could sense her girlfriends apprehension and rolled over so she could lay her head on top of Sena’s chest, letting her breasts cushion her her matted hair. Keri then twirled her fingers around her stomach, making circles while listening.

Sena continued, “I can’t stop thinking about it, I pleasure myself every night just thinking about that woman’s oral skills!”

Keri decided she had enough of her ranting, she kissed Sena’s left nipple while simultaneously tickling her stomach. As Sena began laughing playfully Keri crawled on all fours to hover over her, “Oral skill you say?”

Sena blushing cheeks grew a shade brighter, they were now a violent red, “yeah…and she could do this thing with her tongue…”

Keri kissed her on the lips while collecting some of Sena’s lust pooling between her legs. Once Keri was finished playing with her tongue she withdrew her dripping fingers and presented them in front of Sena’s face. Seductively she licked them, tasting her girlfriends sticky pleasure. Keri grinned, “You taste really sweet too…” She was determined to make Sena forget about the CEO at the gala. She was determined to make her forget about everyone else but her.

“Ooh la la!” Sena moaned as Keri began exploring her body, not stopping until her tongue reached Sena’s quivering folds.

Meanwhile Marybeth studied them silently, trying as hard as possible to muffle her own moans of self pleasure.

Initiation Day

Keri walked into the same antechamber she had met the president earlier. Candles were strewn on either side of the vast chamber. All the sisters were lined up on either side wearing sorority colors. Each and every pawn was marched down the aisle wearing a white robe, and were naked underneath.

Keri was among the last, when she approached the sisters at the head of the line she was met with congratulatory cheers. 

A strong scent of oranges mixed with the smoke, creating an eerie vibe as the President gave one last set of orders for them all, “One last test.” The president’s voice boomed against the marble walls.

One by one each of the pawns approached the Presidents court, where a dark robed sister would pull the sash keeping their white robe together. Disrobed, the pawn would be presented with a small vile of semen, a final toast for their yearly accomplishments. By the time Keri reached the precipice, and was handed her glass, she got quickly swallowed its contents. The liquid was very similar to what was being served at the gala, except the alcohol tasted much stronger.

Fully disrobed, her toned body seemed to impress the president immensely.“Keri Pryde, we hereby promote you to the rank of peon. You’re responsibilities and duties as a pawn are now invalid, please proceed to the next room to receive your new rank.”

Keri didn’t know what the president meant by that, but obeyed without question. Sena was right behind her, followed by a mere handful of others. Keri proceeded to the adjoining chamber, a line of older sisters were clapping as she strode by. Once she walked through the solid oak doorway she was overwhelmed with the scent of cleaning products. The air was at least ten degrees colder, making her entire body shudder and her skin grow goosebumps. 

The room was a long column filled with a single line of chairs each with a random peon cleaning and inspecting metallic instruments. A former pawn sat in most of the chairs, their arms were bound as a peon inspected them…

“Come sit here please sister,” The peon motioned for her to assume the position. As soon as Keri took one step forward a scream echoed, thats when she realized they were all being given nipple piercings!

Keri walked slowly to the chair, her legs were shaking. The peon noticed her fear, she opened her own robe to reveal two silver studded piercings in each of her blood red nipples, “Relax I know what I’m doing, I’ll make it quick,” She noticed that wasn’t enough to encourage her to move faster, “We all get them upon graduation to peon, it’ll be ok little sister.”

Keri swallowed before sitting on the chair, she felt warm leather straps restrain her arm. The peon calmly felt each of her breasts, “Very nice, now just hold still.” 

Keri’s heart raced, she clenched her jaw and watched as the peon rubbed her pink nubs until they grew erect. Then Keri watched as she withdrew the instrument that would poke a needle through them. Keri couldn’t stop panting, it was making it difficult for the peon to get a firm grip.

“Hey calm down, I don’t want to poke the wrong place…” 

Keri shut her eyes trying to think of anything to get her mind off what was about to happen. Sunshine and puppy dogs, Sena in a thin crop top, the warmth of a summer breeze. The pinch came suddenly, and made her jolt in pain! 

“One down, your doing great.” The peon applied a cotton swab while inserting a silver stub through the new hole. It was painful but Keri didn’t scream or cry, unlike some of the other’s nearby. 

Sena entered the room just as Keri was having her second nipple pierced, she somehow managed to stifle the first round of pain but couldn’t hide it the second time. Keri screamed as she felt the needle go through, and clenched her stomach while the peon finished mending it.

“Holy fuck…” Sena was dumbstruck at the scene of at least a dozen pawn, one being Keri, sitting bound in leather chairs getting pierced. A new chair opened next to Keri, the pawn walked out of the room quickly while the peon motioned for Sena to approach. 

Keri groaned, her nipples were sore! The peon applied a healing balm before covering the newly pierced nipples with a thick bandage, “They’ll be sore for a couple weeks, but once healed you’ll find them much more sensitive than before.”

The straps of her arms were set loose, Keri got up immediately and looked over to Sena. She tried to feign a smile but could barely bring up a frown. 

“Its ok babe,” It surprised Keri that it was Sena who kept her cool under pressure, “I kinda always wanted piercings anyway.” 

Keri returned a nod before being led out of the room so the chair could be used by a new pawn just behind her. 

Once she stepped out of the piercing room, Keri found herself in a locker room. But unlike the typical locker rooms at the gym, this one had multiple rows of elaborate gowns and stunning outfits. Newly minted jeans, designer skirts and dresses, along with incredibly expensive undergarments. Even the backpacks, satchels, and purses were customly made for each of them! All the other newly promoted peons were naked and had bandages over the nubs of their breasts, some of them seemed just as traumatized as herself. 

Keri walked over to one of the rows of neatly presented Henleys, felt the fabric, and withdrew it from the hanger. Just as she was putting it on she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind. They carefully avoided her bust, instead squeezing her firm stomach.

Sena whispered in her ear, “We finally did it, they can’t boss us around anymore! And now you all mine.”

Keri chuckled to herself eagerly, “And your all mine as well.” 

And thats as Keri’s year as a pawn ended, she silently wondered what was in store for her as a peon.

 

10